ms Seine Princess Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Seine Princess
|Year built||2002 / Age : 16|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||67 - 138|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Current itinerary of ms Seine Princess
ms Seine Princess current cruise is 7 days, round-trip The Seine Valley. Prices start from USD 1978 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 23 Sep, 2018 and ends on 30 Sep, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|23 Sep||Departing from Paris, France|
|24 Sep||Paris, France|
|25 Sep||Vernon, France|
|26 Sep||Duclair, France|
|27 Sep||Honfleur, France|
|28 Sep||Rouen, France|
|29 Sep||Les Andelys, France|
|30 Sep||Arriving in Paris, France|
Review of ms Seine Princess
MS Seine Princess ship cruises on Seine River (in France's Champagne wine region in France). Itineraries depart from Paris and Honfleur. This riverboat operates on Seine River together with the CroisiEurope ships France, Renoir and Botticelli.
The riverboat has 67 passenger cabins (equally sized at 129 ft2 / 12 m2) in 7 grades, including 2 suites. Main Deck staterooms (43 double, 2 single) are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins (22 double, 2 Suites) are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Seine Princess restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The Seine Princess ship’s Seine river cruise itinerary is in the France's Normandy region, leaving from Paris and Honfleur. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Seine Princess's guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines along the cruise itinerary routes. The Seine Princess boat's Seine cruises in Paris have duration of 3-days and include inner city cruising on Seine River with both touring and shopping options. Among the tours and excursions along the Seine Princess ship's Seine cruise itineraries are:
- Honfleur - guided tour, Alabaster Coast (walking tour), Cote Fleurie (Calvados liquor tasting), Normandy beaches (Omaha Beach, Coleville sur Mer cemetery)
- Rouen (overnight stay) - Boucles de la Seine park (walking tour), Caudebec-en-Caux, Sainte Gertrude valley, Chapelle at Barre-y-va (walking/hiking tour), Saint-Wandrille abbey, Jumieges ruins, Saint Pierre church
- Les Andelys - Martainville (chateau tour)
- Vernon (overnight stay) - bus travel to Duclair (walking tour), Rouen (guided tour), Giverny (Claude Monet Foundation)
- Duclair - (abbeys trail guided tour - Saint-Wandrille, Jumieges, ruins)
- Mantes la Jolie (Paris western suburbs) - Notre-Dame church, Chateau de Malmaison (guided tour)
- Paris - guided tour (city attractions)
MS Seine Princess cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope France cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Seine river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Seine Princess wiki
- The Seine Princess ship cruises on Seine river from Paris (round-trip itineraries in Normandy, France) and also from Honfleur (one-way to Paris).
- The CroisiEurope line also owns the Seine riverboats France, Botticelli and Renoir.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
ms Seine Princess - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Seine Princess Itineraries
The below listed ms Seine Princess cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Jun 11||5 days, round-trip Finest Ports in the Seine Valley||Paris||$1437|
|2018 Jun 16||5 days, round-trip Finest Ports in the Seine Valley||Paris||$1437|
|2018 Jul 03||5 days, round-trip Finest Ports in the Seine Valley||Paris||$1346|
|2018 Jul 14||6 days, one-way from Honfleur to Paris||Honfleur||$1648|
|2018 Jul 27||7 days, round-trip The Seine Valley||Paris||$1926|
|2018 Aug 21||4 days, one-way from Honfleur to Paris||Honfleur||$1108|
|2018 Sep 01||6 days, one-way from Paris to Honfleur||Paris||$1714|
|2018 Sep 07||4 days, one-way from Honfleur to Paris||Honfleur||$1161|
|2018 Sep 23||7 days, round-trip The Seine Valley||Paris||$1978|
|2018 Sep 30||4 days, round-trip The Valley of the Seine||Paris||$1186|
|2018 Oct 04||6 days, one-way from Paris to Honfleur||Paris||$1714|
|2018 Oct 16||4 days, round-trip The Valley of the Seine||Paris||$1107|