ms L'Europe Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms L'Europe
|Year built||2006 / Age : 12|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||90 - 180|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of ms L'Europe
MS L’Europe ship cruises on Rhine river (departing from Strasbourg France and also from Antwerp Belgium and Amsterdam Holland). In the summer, the ship cruises on Danube river leaving from Passau and Linz (Germany), Budapest (Hungary) and Tulcea (Romania).
L'Europe has a total of 90 cabins (all of which riverview, no suites, 1 for disabled) in 3 grades, situated on the Main Deck (21 double), Middle Deck (26 double, 1 disabled), Upper Deck (42 double). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Middle Deck rooms have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a show lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (L’Europe Restaurant), upper deck lounge with a terrace, panorama bar, sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, elevator, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the L’Europe's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS L’Europe's Danube and Rhine river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in Germany, Austria, Holland (The Netherlands), Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
- France Christmas Market river cruises in Strasbourg are offered during the December Holidays. The itinerary has duration of 3-days and includes inner city Strasbourg canal cruising with both touring and Christmas shopping options.
- 1-day river cruise deals are offered on one-way itineraries between Amsterdam and Antwerp (on Scheldt River).
- 2-day river cruise deals are offered on the repositioning itinerary from Strasbourg to Amsterdam, that visits Cologne in Germany.
MS L’Europe cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope L’Europe cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Danube and Rhine are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms L'Europe wiki
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- From the same class are the CroisiEurope ships Beethoven (same design and cabins configuration), Cyrano de Bergerac, Gerard Schmitter, Vivaldi, and the line's Portugal ships Fernao De Magalhaes, Gil Eanes, Infante Don Henrique, Vasco de Gama.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
ms L'Europe - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms L'Europe Itineraries
The below listed ms L'Europe cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 May 30||5 days, one-way from Passau to Budapest||Passau||$1503|
|2018 Jul 07||11 days, one-way from Linz to Tulcea||Linz||$2943|
|2018 Aug 02||5 days, one-way from Budapest to Passau||Budapest||$1280|
|2018 Aug 12||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Tulcea||Budapest|