ms Botticelli Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Botticelli
|Year built||2004 / Age : 14|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||75 - 151|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Botticelli
MS Botticelli ship cruises on Seine River (in France's Champagne wine region). Itineraries depart from Paris and Honfleur. This riverboat operates on Seine River together with the CroisiEurope ships France, Renoir and Seine Princess.
MS Botticelli has a total of 75 cabins (all of which riverview, 1 suite, 1 for disabled) in 4 grades, situated on the Main Deck (50 double, 1 Suite), Upper Deck (23 double, 1 disabled). The riverboat's passenger cabins are equally sized at 130 ft2 / 12 m2. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage.
Botticelli ship’s Seine river itinerary
Botticelli ship’s Seine river cruise itinerary is in the France's Normandy region, leaving from Paris and Honfleur. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Botticelli's guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
The boat's Seine cruises in Paris have duration of 3-days and include inner city cruising on Seine River with both touring and shopping options. Among the tours and excursions along the Botticelli ship's Seine cruise itineraries are:
- Honfleur - guided tour, Alabaster Coast (walking tour), Cote Fleurie (Calvados liquor tasting), Normandy beaches (Omaha Beach, Coleville sur Mer cemetery)
- Rouen (overnight stay) - Boucles de la Seine park (walking tour), Caudebec-en-Caux, Sainte Gertrude valley, Chapelle at Barre-y-va (walking/hiking tour), Saint-Wandrille abbey, Jumieges ruins, Saint Pierre church
- Les Andelys - Martainville (chateau tour)
- Vernon (overnight stay) - bus travel to Duclair (walking tour), Rouen (guided tour), Giverny (Claude Monet Foundation)
- Duclair - (abbeys trail guided tour - Saint-Wandrille, Jumieges, ruins)
- Mantes la Jolie (Paris western suburbs) - Notre-Dame church, Chateau de Malmaison (guided tour)
- Paris - guided tour (city attractions)
MS Botticelli cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Botticelli cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Botticelli wiki
- The Botticelli ship cruises on Seine river from Paris (round-trip itinerary). The list of other CroisiEurope ships on river Seine includes France, Renoir, Seine Princess.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
ms Botticelli - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Botticelli Itineraries
The below listed ms Botticelli cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Jun 15||4 days, round-trip The Valley of the Seine||Paris||$1206|
|2018 Jun 19||4 days, one-way from Paris to Honfleur||Paris||$1017|
|2018 Jul 05||5 days, round-trip Finest Ports in the Seine Valley||Paris||$1444|
|2018 Aug 07||6 days, one-way from Paris to Honfleur||Paris||$1491|
|2018 Sep 07||4 days, one-way from Honfleur to Paris||Honfleur||$1017|
|2018 Sep 23||4 days, one-way from Honfleur to Paris||Honfleur||$1168|
|2018 Oct 09||5 days, round-trip Finest Ports in the Seine Valley||Paris||$1318|
|2018 Oct 14||4 days, round-trip The Valley of the Seine||Paris||$1054|
|2018 Nov 04||3 days, round-trip Short Break in Paris||Paris||$488|
|2018 Nov 07||3 days, round-trip Short Break in Paris||Paris||$488|
|2018 Nov 11||3 days, round-trip Short Break in Paris||Paris||$488|
|2018 Nov 19||3 days, round-trip Short Break in Paris||Paris||$488|