Raymonde barge Review and Specifications
Specifications of Raymonde barge
|Year built||2014 / Age : 4|
|Builder||CroisiEurope Shipyard (Strasbourg, France)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||39 m / 128 ft|
|Beam (width)||5 m / 16 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||300 gt|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of Raymonde barge
The Raymonde barge cruises on Seine River canals (in the Champagne wine region in northeast France) departing from Paris and Epernay. These are one-way itineraries operated only during the summer months. The barge's Seine river cruise in Paris has an inner route and duration of 4 days (3 nights).
The CroisiEurope hotel barge Raymonde has only 12 passenger cabins (equally sized at 97 ft2 / 9 m2), each with a picture windows. As amenities, each cabin has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), flat TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with its own bar), a restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and parasols, a barbecue area, prow-located Jacuzzi), also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The Raymonde ship’s Champagne canal cruise itinerary includes traveling on the Seine river along the Paris-Epernay shipping route. The route features amazing scenery with picturesque villages and vineyards along Marne Valley (between Chateau-Thierry and Epernay) and on Montagne de Reims (between Reims and Epernay). The onboard gourmet dining options, along with the organized food and wine sampling events allow its guests to enjoy the local cuisine and Champagne wines. Raymonde barge's river cruise in Paris is a 3-night (4-day) inner city itinerary named by CroisiEurope "Prestigious Paris". It includes night cruising and visiting many historical and architectural sites in the French capital. As prices, this Paris river cruise is also inclusive of the two guided tours (city tour, and the Saint Germain des Pres tour).
The list of optional excursions includes:
- Reims (Champagne's capital city tour)
- Hautvillers (wine tasting)
- Chateau Thierry (wine tasting)
- Jean de la Fontaine (visit to the museum)
- Meaux (food tasting)
- Paris (guided tour)
MS Raymonde barge cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope barge cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope France river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope barge cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
Raymonde barge wiki
- CroisiEurope Raymonde barge is often described as one of the most innovative hotel barges cruising in France. The vessel's two decks have just 12 cabins (each is 12m2, including a private bathroom) generally comparable to other river boats in Europe. An unique experience on each of the Raymonde barge cruises in France is the complimentary using of the onboard bicycles on shore excursions/tours in each of the ports of call along the itinerary route.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
- The Raymonde barge cruises in Champagne (France /northeast wine regions), on the Seine river canals following the wine route Paris-Epernay. This ship stops at beautiful villages along the itinerary route, so guests can enjoy the local wines and traditional French food specialties.
- Raymonde also offers 1-day dinner cruises in Paris.
- The CroisiEurope line also owns and operates in France the cruise barges Anne Marie, Daniele, Deborah, Jeanine and Madeleine.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.