Anne Marie barge Review and Specifications
Specifications of Anne Marie barge
|Year built||2014 / Age : 5|
|Builder||CroisiEurope Shipyard (Strasbourg, France)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||39 m / 128 ft|
|Beam (width)||5 m / 16 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||300 gt|
|Decks with cabins||1|
Review of Anne Marie barge
The Anne Marie barge cruises in Provence and Burgundy (on the Canal de Provence, France) departing from Sete and Arles. These are one-way itineraries operated only during the summer months.
The CroisiEurope hotel barge Anne Marie has only 12 passenger cabins (equally sized at 97 ft2 / 9 m2), each with a picture window. As for amenities, each cabin has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), flat TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with its own bar), a restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and parasols, a barbecue area, prow-located Jacuzzi), also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The Anne Marie ship’s Provence canal cruise itinerary includes traveling on the Rhone river canals along the Avignon-Sete shipping route. It includes stopping at picturesque villages and rural countryside. The onboard gourmet dining options, along with the organized food and wine sampling events allow its guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines. The list of optional excursions includes:
- Etang De Thau (food tasting/oyster farms)
- Sete (island)
- Aigues-Mortes (guided tour), salt marshes
- Camargue and Arles (city tours)
MS Anne Marie barge cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope barge cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope France river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers, and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope barge cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
Anne Marie barge wiki
- CroisiEurope Anne-Marie barge is often described as one of the most innovative hotel barges cruising in France. The vessel's two decks have just 12 cabins (each is 12m2, including a private bathroom) generally comparable to other riverboats in Europe. A unique experience on each of the Anne Marie barge cruises in France is the complimentary using of the onboard bicycles on shore excursions/tours in each of the ports of call along the itinerary route.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
- The Anne Marie barge cruises in Provence and Burgundy (France /southeastern and east-central regions), on the Rhone river canals following the wine route Avignon-Sete. This ship stops at beautiful villages along the itinerary route, so guests can enjoy the local wines and traditional French food specialties.
- The CroisiEurope line also owns and operates in France the cruise barges Daniele, Deborah, Jeanine, Madeleine, and Raymonde.
- The list of other CroisiEurope ships on Saone and Rhone rivers includes Camargue, Mistral and Van Gogh.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Anne Marie barge - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
Anne Marie barge Itineraries
The below listed Anne Marie barge cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest European Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Apr 26||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$1994|
|2019 Jul 12||6 days, one-way from Arles to Sete||Arles||$2012|
|2019 Jul 19||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$1472|
|2019 Jul 26||6 days, one-way from Arles to Sete||Arles||$2012|
|2019 Aug 16||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2012|
|2019 Dec 01||4 days, one-way from Avignon to Aigues-Mortes||Avignon||$594|
|2019 Dec 05||4 days, one-way from Aigues-Mortes to Avignon||Aigues-Mortes||$594|
|2020 Apr 10||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2093|
|2020 Apr 24||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2093|
|2020 Jun 19||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2114|
|2020 Jul 31||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2114|
|2020 Oct 23||6 days, one-way from Sete to Arles||Sete||$2114|