ms Vivaldi Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Vivaldi
|Year built||2009 / Age : 9|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||88 - 176|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of ms Vivaldi
MS Vivaldi ship cruises on Danube river departing from Vienna (Austria, with round-trip itineraries) and also on one-ways leaving from Linz (Austria) and Tulcea (Romania).
The riverboat has 88 passenger cabins (equally sized at 140 ft2 / 13 m2), including 69 twins, 18 double and 1 cabin for disabled (with queen / double bed) in 3 grades. The staterooms are situated as follows: Main Deck (26 double), Middle Deck (20 double, 1 disabled), Upper Deck (41 double). Main Deck staterooms are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Middle Deck rooms have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (L’Europe Restaurant), upper deck lounge with a terrace, sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, elevator, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Vivaldi's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Vivaldi's Danube river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in Austria (Vienna, Linz, Melk, Durnstein), Hungary (Budapest, Kalocsa, Esztergom, Komarom), Slovakia (Bratislava), Serbia (Belgrade, Mohacs, Bezdan, Novi Sad, Veliko Gradiste, Donji Milanovac), Bulgaria (Ruse) and Romania (Tulcea, Giurgiu, Oltenita, Sfantu Gheorghe, Fetesti).
- Danube Christmas Markets river cruises from Vienna are offered in November and during the December Holidays. The round-trip itinerary has duration of 3-days and visits the biggest and some of the best Christmas Market cities in Europe – the state capitals Budapest and Bratislava – offering both touring and shopping options.
MS Vivaldi cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Vivaldi cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Danube are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Vivaldi wiki
- The Vivaldi ship cruises on Danube and Rhine rivers in Europe. From the same class are the CroisiEurope ships Cyrano de Bergerac, Gerard Schmitter, L’Europe, and the line's Portugal ships Fernao De Magalhaes, Gil Eanes, Infante Don Henrique, Vasco de Gama.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.