ms France Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms France
|Year built||2001 / Age : 17|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||78 - 159|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms France
MS France ship cruises on Seine River (in France's Champagne wine region). Most itineraries depart from Paris and Honfleur, with some round-trips out of Rouen. This riverboat operates on Seine River together with the CroisiEurope ships Botticelli, Renoir and Seine Princess.
MS France has a total of 78 cabins (all of which riverview) in 8 grades, situated on the Main Deck (44 double, 4 triple, 1 single, 1 Suite), Upper Deck (26 double, 2 disabled). The riverboat's passenger cabins (equally sized at 129 ft2 / 12 m2), include 1 suite, 1 single-occupancy room and 2 staterooms equipped for disabled. Main Deck staterooms are with riverview windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins are with French balconies (slide-opening windows). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room restaurant, sundeck relaxation area (with loungers and deckchairs), library, gift shop, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage.
MS France ship’s Seine river itinerary
The MS France ship’s Seine river cruise itinerary route is in Normandy (Champagne wine region, aka "Champany") between Paris and Honfleur. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow guests to enjoy the local cuisine and wines along the cruise itinerary routes. Among the tours and excursions along the France ship's Seine cruise itineraries are:
- Honfleur - guided tour, Alabaster Coast (walking tour), Cote Fleurie (Calvados liquor tasting), Normandy beaches (Omaha Beach, Coleville sur Mer cemetery)
- Rouen (overnight stay) - Boucles de la Seine park (walking tour), Caudebec-en-Caux, Sainte Gertrude valley, Chapelle at Barre-y-va (walking/hiking tour), Saint-Wandrille abbey, Jumieges ruins, Saint Pierre church
- Les Andelys - Martainville (chateau tour)
- Vernon (overnight stay) - bus travel to Duclair (walking tour), Rouen (guided tour), Giverny (Claude Monet Foundation)
- Duclair - (abbeys trail guided tour - Saint-Wandrille, Jumieges, ruins)
- Mantes la Jolie (Paris western suburbs) - Notre-Dame church, Chateau de Malmaison (guided tour)
- Paris - guided tour (city attractions)
MS France cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope France cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms France wiki
- The France ship cruises on Seine river from Paris, with a round-trip itinerary. The CroisiEurope line also owns the Seine riverboats Botticelli, Renoir and Seine Princess.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
ms France - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms France Itineraries
The below listed ms France cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Jun 14||5 days, one-way from Passau to Budapest||Passau||$1346|
|2018 Jun 19||5 days, one-way from Budapest to Passau||Budapest||$1346|
|2018 Jul 04||5 days, one-way from Passau to Budapest||Passau||$1280|
|2018 Jul 09||5 days, one-way from Budapest to Passau||Budapest||$1280|
|2018 Jul 14||5 days, one-way from Passau to Budapest||Passau||$1280|
|2018 Jul 31||5 days, round-trip Romantic Rhine & Legendary Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1260|
|2018 Aug 11||4 days, one-way from Strasbourg to Cochem||Strasbourg||$1102|
|2018 Aug 15||3 days, round-trip Two River Cruise||Strasbourg||$922|
|2018 Aug 15||3 days, one-way from Cochem to Strasbourg||Cochem||$864|
|2018 Aug 18||4 days, round-trip The Most Beautiful Regions of Three Countries||Strasbourg||$1464|
|2018 Aug 22||4 days, round-trip The Romantic Rhine Valley & the Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1167|
|2018 Aug 26||5 days, round-trip Romantic Rhine & Legendary Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1260|
|2018 Aug 31||4 days, round-trip The Romantic Rhine Valley & the Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$975|
|2018 Sep 10||4 days, round-trip The Most Beautiful Regions of Three Countries||Strasbourg||$1668|
|2018 Sep 18||3 days, round-trip Two River Cruise||Strasbourg||$963|
|2018 Sep 18||3 days, one-way from Cochem to Strasbourg||Cochem||$897|
|2018 Oct 05||4 days, round-trip The Most Beautiful Regions of Three Countries||Strasbourg||$1668|
|2018 Oct 09||4 days, round-trip The Romantic Rhine Valley & the Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1246|
|2018 Oct 13||4 days, one-way from Strasbourg to Cochem||Strasbourg||$1148|
|2018 Oct 17||3 days, round-trip Two River Cruise||Strasbourg||$897|
|2018 Oct 17||3 days, one-way from Cochem to Strasbourg||Cochem||$838|