ms Mona Lisa Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Mona Lisa
|Year built||2000 / Age : 18|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||82 m / 269 ft|
|Beam (width)||10 m / 33 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1200 gt|
|Passengers||49 - 100|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of ms Mona Lisa
MS Mona Lisa ship cruises on Rhine river departing from Strasbourg France. In Spring are offered "Tulip Time" cruises in Holland and Belgium (on Dutch waterways and Scheldt river) leaving from Amsterdam and Antwerp. During summer, the ship cruises on Elbe river (in Germany) departing from Berlin and Hamburg.
The CroisiEurope Mona Lisa ship has 49 passenger cabins (equally sized at 75 ft2 / 7 m2) in 3 grades, including 5 double and 44 twins. Main Deck staterooms (29 double) are with riverview Porthole windows (non-opening). Upper Deck cabins (20 double) have large Picture Windows (also non-opening). As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (Mona Lisa Restaurant), sundeck relaxation area (with shaded seating, loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Mona Lisa's guests to sample the local traditional cuisine and fine European wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
- The MS Mona Lisa's Rhine and Elbe river cruise itineraries in Europe visit small towns and river port cities in the following countries: France (Strasbourg), Belgium (Antwerp), Holland / Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Sneek, Groningen), and all other locations are in Germany.
- The summer departures from Berlin and Hamburg also include cruising on the rivers Spree and Havel (in Germany) flowing through the federal states Berlin, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Saxony.
- France Christmas Market river cruises in Strasbourg are offered during the Holidays in December. The itinerary has duration of 3-days and includes inner city Strasbourg canal cruising with both touring and Christmas shopping options.
MS Mona Lisa cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Mona Lisa cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises on Rhine and Elbe are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Mona Lisa wiki
- The Mona Lisa ship cruises on Danube and Rhine rivers in Europe.
- From the same class and with similar itineraries is the CroisiEurope ship MS Victor Hugo.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
ms Mona Lisa - user reviews and comments
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms Mona Lisa Itineraries
The below listed ms Mona Lisa cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Sep 30||6 days, round-trip Holland and the Romantic Rhine||Strasbourg||$1666|
|2018 Sep 30||6 days, round-trip Holland and the Romantic Rhine Valley||Strasbourg||$1666|
|2018 Sep 30||6 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Strasbourg||Amsterdam||$1498|
|2018 Oct 06||5 days, round-trip Romantic Rhine & Legendary Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1305|
|2018 Oct 11||4 days, round-trip The Romantic Rhine Valley & the Lorelei Rock||Strasbourg||$1246|
|2018 Oct 15||4 days, round-trip Grape harvest cruise on the Rhine||Strasbourg||$772|