MS Belvedere Review and Specifications
Specifications of MS Belvedere
|Year built||2005 / Age : 12|
|Builder||Nobiskrug Superyachts (Rendsburg, Germany)|
|Owner||KD Cruise Services Ltd (Limassol, Cyprus)|
|Operator||CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)|
|Speed||13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mph|
|Length (LOA)||127 m / 417 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||176 - 180|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Former names||Avalon Poetry|
Review of MS Belvedere
MS Belvedere (formerly known as "Avalon Poetry") offers river cruises on the Danube River. Belvedere is the last of 6 almost identical river ships, a capital investment project of Premicon AG at Nobiskrug shipyard, Rendsburg. The limited partnership was about EUR 8 million, and the investment of investors around EUR 7 million.
Belvedere cruise ship has many things to win guests over, such as culinary delights in its onboard restaurant and an expansive sun deck. Wireless internet connection provided on the whole liner means passengers can send holiday greetings to family and friends from anywhere along the river. In the inviting and cozy spa area they can use a sauna, jacuzzi and loungers for absolute relaxation. State-of-the-art cardio machines are found in the fitness room to improve stamina.
MS Belvedere offers generously-sized, airy and light cabins. On the Rhine and Danube decks, two panoramic windows overlook the French balcony and invite passengers to enjoy their moments of calm. On ship's Moselle deck, the extra-large portholes feature wonderful views of the river landscapes.
The ship's reading lounge and library are the best place to retreat and read in peace. MS Belvedere's onboard language is English. The Program Director, Tour Escort, tour guides and key staff all speak English.
CMV river cruise itinerary on MS Belvedere
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) operates the riverboat under charter. CMV Danube cruise deals offer itineraries that link 10 EU countries and 3 metro cities. The itinerary route features unparalleled riverside scenery and major cultural and historical sites and attractions.
- The 8-day river cruise (themed "Majestic Danube") is a roundtrip Passau itinerary. Prices start from USD 1900 pp (all-inclusive cruise deals).
- Deals are inclusive of all beverages (all day, not just wine and beer during lunch and dinner), 4 guided city tours and all onboard gratuities.
The list of visited ports of call on CMV's "Majestic Danube" cruise itinerary includes:
- Passau (Germany) - boarding at 3 pm, departure at 5 pm
- Melk (Austria) - arrival 8 am, departure 12 pm (tour: Melk Abbey)
- Vienna (Austria) - arrival 7 am, overnighth stay, departure 6 pm (tours: Straus-Mozart Concert or Vienna by Night / tour with Wine Tavern Visit, plus Vienna city tour)
- Budapest (Hungary) - arrival 11 am, overnight stay, departure 12:30 pm (tours: Budapest city tour / Afternoon, Budapest at Night tour)
- Bratislava (Slovakia) - arrival 6:30 am, departure 4 pm (tour: Bratislava city tour / Morning)
- Durnstein (Germany) - arrival 3 am, departure 12 pm (tour: City Tour / Morning)
- Passau (Germany) - arrival at 7:30am, disembarkation between 9-10 am
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other Cruise and Maritime Voyages cruise ships
MS Belvedere Itineraries 2017
The below listed MS Belvedere cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Cruise and Maritime Voyages fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
02 July 2017 15 nights / 16 days, round-trip Danube Experience to the Delta
|03 Jul||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|04 Jul 10:00 - 04 Jul||Budapest, Hungary (Overnight)|
|05 Jul - 12:00||Budapest, Hungary|
|06 Jul||Osijek, Croatia|
|07 Jul 06:00 - 07 Jul||Belgrade, Serbia (Overnight)|
|08 Jul - 05:00||Belgrade, Serbia|
|09 Jul||Danube River|
|10 Jul||Ruse, Bulgaria|
|11 Jul||Sfantu Gheorghe, Romania|
|12 Jul||Giurgiu, Romania|
|12 Jul||Danube River|
|12 Jul||Oltenita, Romania|
|13 Jul||Danube Delta, Romania|
|14 Jul||Donji Milanovac, Lepenski Vir, Serbia|
|15 Jul||Novi Sad, Serbia|
|16 Jul||Mohacs, Pecs, Hungary|
|17 Jul||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|17 Jul 19:00 - 17 Jul||Vienna, Austria (Overnight)|
|18 Jul||Arriving in Vienna, Austria|
17 July 2017 7 nights / 8 days, one-way from Vienna to Nuremberg
31 July 2017 5 nights / 6 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Cologne
13 October 2017 7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Majestic Danube