Mein Schiff 6 current position
Current itinerary of Mein Schiff 6
Mein Schiff 6 current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar. The itinerary starts on 24 Oct, 2021 and ends on 31 Oct, 2021.
Specifications of Mein Schiff 6
|Year built||2017 / Age: 4|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Turku, Finland)|
|Building cost||EUR 500 million (USD 620 million)|
|Owner||TUI AG and RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd)|
|Operator||TUI Cruises GmbH|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||295 m / 968 ft|
|Beam (width)||35 m / 115 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||99800 gt|
|Passengers||2534 - 2700|
|Decks with cabins||9|
|Sister-ships||Mein Schiff 3, Mein Schiff 4, Mein Schiff 5|
|Christened by||Iveta Apkalna|
Mein Schiff 6 Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2021 Sep 29||10 days, round-trip Grose Freiheit - oumlStliches Mittelmeer Mit Kreta Ii||Heraklion|
|2021 Sep 29||10 days, round-trip Grose Freiheit - oumlStliches Mittelmeer Mit Kreta Ii||Heraklion|
|2021 Oct 09||15 days, one-way from Heraklion to Dubai||Heraklion|
|2021 Oct 24||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2021 Oct 24||15 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar Abu Dhabi||Dubai|
|2021 Oct 31||8 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Abu Dhabi||Dubai|
|2021 Nov 08||5 days, one-way from Dubai to Doha||Dubai|
|2021 Nov 08||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2021 Nov 13||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2021 Nov 15||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2021 Nov 20||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2021 Nov 22||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2021 Nov 27||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2021 Nov 29||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2021 Dec 04||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2021 Dec 06||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2021 Dec 11||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2021 Dec 13||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2021 Dec 18||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2021 Dec 20||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2021 Dec 25||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2021 Dec 27||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Jan 01||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Jan 03||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2022 Jan 08||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Jan 10||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Jan 15||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Jan 17||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2022 Jan 22||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Jan 24||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Jan 29||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Jan 31||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2022 Feb 05||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Feb 07||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Feb 12||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Feb 14||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar I||Dubai|
|2022 Feb 19||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Feb 21||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Feb 26||17 days, one-way from Doha to Antalya||Doha|
|2022 Feb 28||15 days, one-way from Dubai to Antalya||Dubai|
|2022 Mar 15||9 days, one-way from Antalya to Palma de Mallorca||Antalya|
|2022 Mar 24||10 days, round-trip Mittelmeer Mit Sizilien||Palma de Mallorca|
|2022 Apr 11||8 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Hamburg||Palma de Mallorca|
|2022 Apr 19||5 days, round-trip Kurzreise Mit Zeebrugge Amsterdam||Hamburg|
|2022 May 06||7 days, one-way from Bremerhaven to Kiel||Bremerhaven|
|2022 May 13||8 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg I||Kiel|
|2022 May 21||10 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Danzig I||Kiel|
|2022 May 31||8 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Ii||Kiel|
|2022 Jun 08||10 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Danzig Ii||Kiel|
|2022 Jun 18||12 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Klaipeda||Kiel|
|2022 Jun 30||10 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Danzig Ii||Kiel|
|2022 Jul 10||14 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Kopenhagen||Kiel|
|2022 Jul 24||8 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg I||Kiel|
|2022 Aug 01||10 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Danzig Ii||Kiel|
|2022 Aug 11||8 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg I||Kiel|
|2022 Aug 19||10 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Danzig Ii||Kiel|
|2022 Aug 29||11 days, round-trip Ostsee Mit St. Petersburg Gotland||Kiel|
|2022 Sep 18||10 days, one-way from Hamburg to Palma de Mallorca||Hamburg|
|2022 Sep 28||10 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Antalya||Palma de Mallorca|
|2022 Oct 08||7 days, round-trip oumlStliches Mittelmeer Mit Kreta||Antalya|
|2022 Oct 15||15 days, one-way from Antalya to Dubai||Antalya|
|2022 Oct 15||17 days, one-way from Antalya to Doha||Antalya|
|2022 Oct 30||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman I||Dubai|
|2022 Nov 01||11 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman Sir Bani Yas||Doha|
|2022 Nov 06||8 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Sir Bani Yas||Dubai|
|2022 Nov 12||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Nov 14||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Nov 19||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Nov 21||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2022 Nov 26||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Nov 28||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Dec 03||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Dec 05||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2022 Dec 10||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Dec 12||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Dec 17||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2022 Dec 19||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2022 Dec 24||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2022 Dec 26||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2022 Dec 31||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Jan 07||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2023 Jan 09||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2023 Jan 14||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Jan 16||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Jan 21||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2023 Jan 23||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2023 Jan 28||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Jan 30||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Feb 04||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2023 Feb 06||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2023 Feb 11||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Feb 13||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Feb 18||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2023 Feb 20||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2023 Feb 25||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Feb 27||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Mar 04||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Oman||Doha|
|2023 Mar 06||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Oman||Dubai|
|2023 Mar 11||7 days, round-trip Doha Mit Abu Dhabi||Doha|
|2023 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Dubai Mit Katar||Dubai|
|2023 Mar 18||18 days, one-way from Doha to Antalya||Doha|
|2023 Mar 20||16 days, one-way from Dubai to Antalya||Dubai|
Mein Schiff 6 Review
Review of Mein Schiff 6
The 2017-built TUI Mein Schiff 6 cruise ship is owned by TUI Cruises and built by Meyer Turku Shipyard (Finland). TUI Schiff 6 has all 5 sisterships (from the same series) - Schiff 3 (2014), Schiff 4 (2015), Schiff 5 (2016), Schiff 1 (2018) and Schiff 2 (2019).
History - construction and ownership
TUI Cruises is a UK-based joint venture cruise company (50-50) of TUI Group (British-German travel and tourism corporation) and RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (USA-based passenger shipping company). TUI started cruise shipping operations in 2009, targeting predominantly the German-speaking market with a premium travel vacation product. German and English are the main onboard languages on all TUI Schiffs (ships). TUI's sister-brands are Marella Cruises UK and Hapag-Lloyd-Cruises.
The assembly of the 2500-passenger ship Mein Schiff 6 started on April 25, 2016, at Meyer Turku with the first grand block that was laid in the building dock. It took only 7 months until the new ship was fully assembled from the grand blocks. This was the 4th TUI cruise vessel built in Turku. Coins were placed under the ship's keel block, which according to tradition, should bring luck for the newest Mein Schiff. Representatives of Meyer Turku, RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd and the classification society Det Norske Veritas were present at the event.
Mein Schiff 6 has 15 decks and capacity for 2534 passengers. 90% of all cabins are ocean views, and 82% have a private balcony. In addition, the new build has a number of improvements in passenger amenities and energy efficiency, even over her sister ships Mein Schiff 3, 4 and 5. Due to the advanced exhaust cleaning system using a catalytic converter and a scrubber, sulfur emissions are reduced by nearly 99% and nitrogen oxide emissions by 75%.
TUI Mein Schiff 6 cruise deals are ticket-price inclusive of:
- 24-hour food and snacks on the ship
- over 100 brand beverages and cocktails (excepting premium brand alcohol)
- facilities and entertainment for children and teens
- complimentary access to SPA's sauna area
- complimentary Gym and wellness courses
- onboard entertainment (shows, concerts, theatrical and musical performances)
- gratuities (all onboard tips).
Decks and Cabins
TUI Schiff 6 staterooms (1267 total) include 80 Suites, 963 Balcony (80% of all cabins), 97 Oceanviews and 127 Interior, in total 23 cabin categories and with 2534 lower beds. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 4, all located on Deck 3 and each with wider entry and bathroom doors, emergency phone, special handrails and location close to the passenger lifts. All Suites and Family cabin categories have Xbox gaming consoles. Exclusive Suites-only amenities are free Internet, complimentary mini-bar, concierge service, priority services, in-room dining, access to the ship's X-Lounge and private sundeck.
Schiff 6's special cabin categories include the 2-deck Himme und Meer suites (2-story maisonette apartments with private rooftop terraces), comfort cabins for families, Spa balcony cabins with exclusive spa facilities access.
All Schiff 6 staterooms offer as standard amenities 2 single beds (1 double bed), bedside cabinets (with drawers and reading lamp), sofabed (or 1-2 Pullman beds), smart HDTV (satellite reception, infotainment system with on-demand movies, Internet, ship info channel), direct dial phone, wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet), minibar, Nespresso coffee machine (2 capsules are included per day), water carafe with glasses, mirrored dressing table (writing desk) with chair, en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, single-sink vanity, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, bath products - shower gel, shampoo, conditioner), individually controlled air-conditioning, 24-hour room service.
The boat has 15 decks of which 12 are passenger-accessible and 9 with cabins.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The food in the large “Anckelmannsplatz” buffet restaurant is all included in the fare. Mein Schiff 6 also boasts a bakery offering freshly prepared tarts or paninis for free. The Atlantic restaurant is divided into 3 themed restaurants and guests may choose to eat Asian, Mediterranean food or 5-course meals (all also included). Gosch Sylt offers fish, and another Bistro – smaller snacks. For an additional charge, enjoy the Hanami – exquisite Japanese restaurant, visit the Richards Restaurant or the Surf und Turf Steakhouse.
Follows the complete list of Mein Schiff 6 restaurants and food bars.
- “Atlantic Classic” (530-seat, complimentary main dining room (of all three) for buffet-style Breakfast and waiter-served Lunch and Dinner. Some menu inclusions are at extra charge
- “Atlantik Brasserie” (265-seat main dining room; offers French cuisine specialties, a la carte menu and healthy choices)
- “Atlantik Mediterran” (266-seat Mediterranean themed main dining room. Some items in the menu are marked as “family meals”)
- Hanami (62-seat Japanese restaurant for sushi and traditional specialties at surcharge)
- Tag und Nacht (Day und Night 24-hour 88-seat bistro)
- “Richards” (“Fine Dining” 70-seat dinner restaurant, reservations required, at surcharge PP)
- Surf und Turf (specialty seafood and steakhouse restaurant)
- Backstube / Bakery (120-seat, complimentary)
- Anckelmannsplatz buffet restaurant (745-seat, with partially covered outdoor area for al-fresco dining; complimentary, self-service, with various food stations)
- GOSCH Sylt (133-seat complimentary seafood restaurant, a la carte menu; with outdoor seating area)
- Außenalster Bar und Grill (Outer Alster Bar und Grill).
In comparison to TUI ships 3 and 4, new features on ships 5 and 6 are:
- Thalia Leselounge (reading lounge) and Nespresso Bar (both on deck 3 / the ship's lobby area was redesigned)
- Hanami (Asian restaurant by Tim Raue, deck 5)
- Schmankerl-Entspannt (Austrian restaurant, deck 5)
- Osteria (pizzeria, deck 5)
- Lagune (outdoor pool, deck 12).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The main language on board TUI Mein Schiff 6 is German. Almost all beverages, food and gratuities are included in the cruise price. The evening entertainment program in the theatre includes theatrical performances, opera, musicals, varietes, music shows like Beatles, Sketch Parade, flying acrobatic artists and magicians. The theatre features dynamic LED screens and a revolving stage.
Follows the complete list of Mein Schiff 6 lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Theatre (1000-seat main show lounge for grand-style show productions; with a revolving stage and eight dynamic LED screens)
- Sturmfrei (Teens Lounge featuring video gaming consoles, dance floor, foosball table, activities like karaoke, cooking classes, teen parties, movies, etc.)
- The Playground area (with Internet corner and Spielplatz/video console games. Internet access is complimentary for all Suite guests. Wi-Fi is available shipwide, prices are per minute, 1 hour or 3 hours)
- Atelier (Workshop/art studio for painters)
- Klanghaus (Sound House - the first-ever chamber music room at sea, 300-seat with concert hall simulating acoustics; hosts events like opera, classical concerts, chamber music, jazz, cabaret performances, theatrical readings, comedies, media presentations)
- The Neuer Wall shopping arcades
- TUI Bar; Coffee Lounge; Diamant Bar (Diamond Bar); Abtanz Bar (100-seat disco nightclub); Rauchersalon (Cigar Room); Schau Bar (249-seat Show Bar); Champagner Treff (Champagnes Match; wine bar); Uberschau Bar (50-seat wellness bar with a “healthy drinks” menu); Unverzicht Bar (poolside bar); Eis Bar (40-seat Ice Bar)
- Casino (20-seat; open only during sea days)
- Grosse Freiheit (one of the most special places onboard, located at the aft of the ship and including various restaurants; features an 1800 ft2/167 m2 glass wall / diamond-shaped facade which spans on 2 decks)
- SPA Sauna area (with a Finnish Sauna room, Herbal Sauna, Salt Sauna, Tea Lounge)
- Himmel und Meer Lounge (Suite Guests only); X-Lounge (Suite-guests only lounge)
- SPA und Meer (SPA und Sea complex with a Rasul Room/mud bath, Treatment Rooms, Zen Garden, saunas; Beauty Salon)
- Sport und Gesunheit (Sport und Health Fitness Centre; Fitness classes/personal trainers provided at surcharge)
- Aussenpool (outdoor pool area with a 25 m long swimming pool named Lagune, extensive sunbathing area, Aussenalster Bar und Grill)
- Innenpool (indoor, 2-level pool area with 1 swimming pool and 1 whirlpool)
- Outdoor large-size LED Movie Screen
- Insel der Seerauber (Pirates’ Island Kids Club complimentary lounge)
- Nest (baby room; offers babysitting services at surcharge)
- Arena (open-air combined sports court); Sport und Gesundheit Kursraum (spinning room for sports classes); Power Walking / Jogging Track
- Blauer Balkon (Blue Balcony) the “walk on water” spot features 11 m2 (140 ft2) glass-floor platforms positioned 37 m (120 ft) above sea level.
TUI schiff einkaufsbummel (onboard shopping)
TUI schiff SPA und Sport
TUI schiff sonnenbereiche und poolbereiche (sundeck and pool deck areas)
TUI Mein Schiff 6 itinerary program started with Caribbean and Bahamas cruises with roundtrips from NYC New York (homeport Cape Liberty, Bayonne New Jersey). Caribbean itineraries visited ports in the Dominican Republic, Bahamas (Nassau) and USA (Norfolk, Charleston, Miami, Port Canaveral). Cruises from the USA to New England included stops in Boston. Until mid-August 2017, Schiff 6 offered northern Europen and Baltic cruises.
The ship offers Transatlantic repositioning (Europe-Caribbean-Europe) and through Suez Canal (Europe-Asia-Europe).
- During winter, Schiff 6 cruises to the Western Caribbean, on 14-day roundtrips to Jamaica, Mexico (Cozumel), Belize, Honduras (Roatan Island), Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Dominican Republic.
- Mediterranean itineraries visit big-city ports in Spain, France, Italy, Malta. Adriatic Sea cruises visit Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Greece (Corfu Island), Sicily. Malta roundtrips also visit the Greek isles Rhodes and Mykonos.
- Singapore roundtrips (Southeast Asia) are with longer itineraries (2-week plus) and visit ports in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Mein Schiff 6 - user reviews and comments
Photos of Mein Schiff 6Add Photo
Mein Schiff 6 ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
On September 8, Port Le Havre (Paris, France) welcomed cruise ships back to the city with the arrival of Marella Cruises' ship Marella Explorer 2 on...September 12, 2021
- Cruise Industry
TUI Cruises' Mein Schiff 5 will commence sailings in Greece in the middle of May. This means that the 3rd out of 7 TUI Cruises ships will be back in...April 17, 2021
- Cruise Industry
TUI Cruises announced that its Mein Schiff 6 sailings from Greece had been cancelled. The decision came after the government of Greece ordered a...November 6, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Germany’s renewed restrictions because of the current resurgence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are forcing the cruise shipping companies to...November 5, 2020
With 922 passengers and 666 crew onboard, TUI Cruises' Mein Schiff 6 docked at the port of Piraeus (Athens), Greece early...September 29, 2020
12 crew from the first cruise ship to dock in Greece following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown have tested positive for COVID-19, the Greek...September 28, 2020
- Cruise Industry
TUI's liner Mein Schiff 6 was welcomed at Port Piraeus-Athens as sailings restarted in Greece after a half-year suspension due to the Coronavirus...September 18, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The Germany-based company TUI Cruises on Sunday, September 13, will become the first major cruise company to restart Greek Island sailings since the...September 13, 2020
- Cruise Industry
For a few days, it was clear that TUI Cruises will continue with its “Blue Voyages” (cruises to nowhere out of Germany) again in...August 16, 2020
- Cruise Industry
As many as 1970 Indonesians working for several Germany-based cruise ships were repatriated / returned to Indonesia over the past few weeks...May 21, 2020
- show more news
Other TUI Cruises cruise ships
Mein Schiff 6 Wiki
Schiff 6 is TUI's 4th newbuild by the shipbuilder STX Finland (Turku). The shipbuilding company was bought out by Meyer Werft GmbH in 2015. All the new TUI vessels were built with energy efficient solutions and environmentally friendly power plants that reduce emissions by 30% and consume 30% less energy in comparison to similar-size cruise liners. The advanced scrubber (exhaust cleaning system) uses a catalytic and scrubber converter, which reduces sulphur emissions by 99% and nitrogen oxide emissions by 75%.
Designers of the new TUI liners are Wilson Butler Architects, together with CM Design and Tillberg Design. Fun fact is, that each ship in this new series brings nearly 5000 person-years labour to the Turku shipyard. Each ship's construction engages 800 out of all 1400 workers at the shipbuilding yard. The percentage of German travellers on board TUI ships is around 80%.
According to Meyer Turku, it takes only 7 months for each new Schiff to be fully assembled from the grand blocks. Then follow outfitting, commissioning and testing. TUI Schiff 6 was delivered on May 9, 2017. Following the delivery ceremony at Turku yard, the ship departed for Kiel Germany.
On June 1, 2017, in Port Hamburg was held vessel's christening ceremony. The location was close to the waterfront Elbphilharmonie (concert house). The ship's godmother is Iveta Apkalna (acclaimed pianist and organist from Latvia). The naming ceremony was also attended by over 1950 cruise passengers booked on the inaugural cruise from Hamburg to Kiel. Thousands of spectators watched the show from ashore. Following the ceremony, the ship left Cruise Center Altona at ~9 PM, sailing upstream to HafenCity where two choirs performed live at Elbphilharmonie (concert hall). Followed the premiere of a specially composed for the event musical piece, inspired by Brahms Symphony No.1's 4th movement. The performance was accompanied by a light show.
TUI Schiff 6 started its Caribbean cruise program in September 2017 with an inaugural Transatlantic crossing from Hamburg to New York (Port Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ). The NYC-based itinerary program included Canada, Caribbean and Bahamas cruises leaving roundtrip from Bayonne.
Inaugural itineraries 2017
In November 2015 was officially announced, that with their newest cruise ship Schiff 6 TUI Cruises targets the North American market. The ship's launch is scheduled for September 2017.
Schiff 6's itinerary program started with a very special voyage. This was not only the "Inaugural Cruise" but also a "repositioning cruise" and a Transatlantic crossing. The 15-night crossing itinerary (from Germany to the USA) started from Hamburg and ended in homeport Bayonne (Cape Liberty NJ, New York) in September 2017.
There were two roundtrip Caribbean itineraries out of NYC available for booking. The ship's maiden voyage to the Caribbean started on October 27, 2017 (14-night) visiting the Dominican Republic.
Two Bahamas cruises visited Norfolk VA, Charleston SC, Port Canaveral and Miami (in Florida) and Nassau. The liner also operated on a total of three Canada New England cruises (TUI's first-ever) out of NYC with duration 10-nights.
Mein Schiff 6 User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review