ms Koningsdam Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Koningsdam
|Year built||2016 / Age : 3|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 550 million|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||Holland America Line|
|Speed||24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph|
|Length (LOA)||285 m / 935 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||99500 gt|
|Passengers||2650 - 3194|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Sister-ships||MS Nieuw Statendam, MS Nieuw Ryndam|
|Christened by||HM Queen Máxima of the Netherlands|
Current itinerary / position of ms Koningsdam
ms Koningsdam current cruise is 21 days, round-trip Ancient Empires & Mediterranean Rivieras. Prices start from USD 2117 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 10 Aug, 2019 and ends on 31 Aug, 2019.All Itineraries Current Position
|Date / Time||Port|
|10 Aug 17:00||Departing from Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy hotels|
|12 Aug 08:00 - 17:00||Katakolon, Olympia, Greece|
|13 Aug 08:00 - 14 Aug 23:00||Piraeus, Athens, Greece|
|15 Aug 08:00 - 18:00||Mykonos Island, Greece|
|16 Aug 07:00 - 18:00||Kusadasi, Ephesus, Turkey|
|17 Aug 08:00 - 18:00||Rhodes Island, Greece|
|18 Aug 08:00 - 18:00||Santorini Island, Greece|
|20 Aug 07:00 - 19:00||Naples, Italy|
|21 Aug 07:00 - 17:00||Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy|
|23 Aug 08:00 - 17:00||Cartagena, Spain|
|24 Aug 13:00 - 23:59||Gibraltar, UK|
|25 Aug 08:00 - 20:00||Malaga, Spain|
|27 Aug 08:00 - 20:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|28 Aug 08:00 - 23:00||Marseille, France Riviera|
|29 Aug 09:00 - 22:00||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|30 Aug 07:00 - 19:00||Livorno, Florence-Pisa, Italy|
|31 Aug 07:00||Arriving in Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy hotels|
Review of ms Koningsdam
MS Koningsdam cruise ship is the first vessel in the Holland America fleet. It belongs to company's Pinnacle-Class liners and has as sisterships the fleetmates Nieuw Statendam (2018) and Nieuw Ryndam (2021). These are the newest and largest liners in HAL's fleet.
History - construction and ownership
Holland America Line (HAL) is a Seattle-based cruise company owned by Carnival Corporation (shipowner). Between 1873-1989, HAL was a Dutch cargo and passenger shipping company operating regular Transatlantic crossings between Holland and the Americas. HAL was founded in 1873 as "Dutch-American Steamship Company" headquartered in Rotterdam Netherlands. In 1989, HAL was acquired by Carnival Corporation for around EUR 530 million. Among the company's assets are the Westmark hotel chain (Alaska-Yukon), Worldwide Shore Services (warehouses-logistics) and Half Moon Cay (Caribbean private island).
The 99,500-ton, 3194-passenger cruise ship Koningsdam adds a number of fleet-firsts, including two swimming pools and family oceanview cabins. Koningsdam's interiors reflect the work of designers Adam D. Tihany and Bjorn Storbraaten, who drew inspiration for the new ship from music. An example is the 3-deck, skylight-capped atrium featuring a stainless steel sculpture reminding a string quartet. Koningsdam represents the new Pinnacle Class for Holland America Line. The ship debuts several innovative concepts, new public spaces and venues while featuring popular amenities cruisers associate with the line. Guests enjoy HAL’s first purpose-built single staterooms and staterooms for families, as well as fine dining in several alternative restaurants. The vessel's godmother Queen Maxima of The Netherlands performed the traditional dedication and naming at Port Rotterdam on May 20, 2016.
Cruise itinerary program
April 8, 2016, inaugural cruise departed from Rome, where ms Koningsdam homeports for a number of Mediterranean sailings. The ship then features Baltic, British Isles and Northern Europe voyages out of Amsterdam and then repositions to Fort Lauderdale in November 2016 to sail the Caribbean and Bahamas.
MS Koningsdam itinerary program is based on year-round Caribbean cruises with round-trip departures from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale Florida). The itineraries are 7-, 10- and 11-day long, visiting popular destinations, like Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas (Half Moon Cay), Mexico (Cozumel), Aruba, Grand Cayman, Grand Turk, Key West FL.
MS Koningsdam has a total of 1331 cabins (of which 164 Suites, 748 Balcony, 142 Oceanview, 277 Inside rooms) in 35 grades. Passenger cabins as size vary from the modest 16 m2 (Inside) to the vast 35 m2 (Deluxe Balcony/Neptune Suite) and the extraordinary 90 m2 of the Penthouse/Pinnacle Suite. Most ms Koningsdam staterooms are 175-sq. foot balcony rooms. Nearly 70% of ship's accommodations have private balcony views. 27 are the wheelchair accessible rooms.
Ship's largest cabins are Pinnacle Suites (970 ft2). MS Koningsdam boasts over 1,300 guest accommodations which received upgrades in both function and aesthetics. Four distinct color schemes identify the spa, suite, verandah, ocean-view and inside categories. Passengers enjoy the redesigned headboards with electrical and USB outlets on both sides of the bed, as well as stone tops on nightstands and decks, improved lighting and more storage.
"Club Orange" program provides exclusive amenities to Suite passengers booked in categories Neptune and Pinnacle. Bonus perks by this program include:
- priority services (check-in, disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations)
- 24-hour concierge service (assistance, information, reservations)
- exclusive dining venue (serving complimentary Pinnacle Grill breakfast and Dining Room dinner, plus exclusive dishes)
- dedicated Concierge Desk (Guest Services and Tours)
- room service (a la carte breakfast menu with complimentary gourmet dishes - including smoked salmon, steak and eggs)
- sparkling wine (embarkation day), Club Orange tote bag, premium bathrobes (cabin use, available for monogramming and purchasing).
- Club Orange Restaurant is the former "Culinary Arts Center".
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Ship's 2-level main restaurant venue serves open-seating breakfast and lunch, as well as a blend of flexible and set-seating restaurant-style meals at dinner. Breakfast hours in the MDR vary but start as early as 7:00 a.m. on port days and 8:00 a.m. on sea days, wrapping up by 9:30 a.m. Breakfast fare includes bread, cereals, French toast, blueberry pancakes, corned beef hash, egg dishes and yogurt parfaits. Portions are on the smaller side, so better opt for a second pastry. Lunch in the MDR is typically limited to an hour per day (from noon to 1 pm on sea days; closed when the ship is in port for an entire day). If you see a line of guests waiting to be seated, do not be deterred as the line moves fast and the tables are plenty. Lunch fare includes sandwiches, soups, light salads, fish and heartier entrees.
Holland America is famous for its exceptional dining experiences on every voyage, but the line’s newest ship ms Koningsdam boasts even more culinary options. The Dining Room is where passengers dine in a more formal setting. The two-story restaurant features an airy and sophisticated ambiance, with several new characteristics for a HAL ship. The bright design creates a unique venue while reflecting the overall design theme of the ship, inspired by the architecture of music.
This sunny, yellow room has expansive windows allowing for maximum daylight and sea views. In the evening its color turns to a darker shade of amber, thus setting the tone for an elegant evening dining atmosphere. Structural ribs inspired by the classical harp's strings connect the first floor to the second-floor ceiling creating the sense of a more curvilinear space. A grand staircase connects the two levels.
The centerpiece of Koningsdam's Dining Room is a sculptural champagne gold wine tower planned to appear fluid and folded. Flowing over the dining room are attractive chandeliers made from strings of hand-blown, tri-color glass bulbs.
On the menu are HAL's classic selections, signature dishes, regionally inspired cuisine, Culinary Council recipes from the world-renowned chefs who compose the group, including Master Chef & Council Chairman Rudi Sodamin and international chefs David Burke, Elizabeth Falkner, Jacques Torres, Jonnie Boer and Mark Best.
In addition to The Dining Room, Koningsdam guests enjoy fine dining in alternative restaurants including redesigned Lido Market (with themed food stations), new French seafood brasserie "Rudi's Sel de Mer", new farm-to-table concept dinner experience (in Culinary Arts Center, via partnership with Food & Wine magazine), Canaletto (Italian restaurant), Tamarind (pan-Asian restaurant), Pinnacle Grill.
Holland America Line (HAL) is partnering with microgreen specialist Koppert Cress. The aim of the project is to grow fresh ingredients onboard the new build of the line, ms Koningsdam. The Koppert Cress partnership gives guests the chance to indulge in fresh microgreens grown onboard in ship's Culinary Arts Center and enjoy a farm-to-table-style dinner menu. The ingredients are on display in a glass-enclosed growing area in the Culinary Arts Center, which also serves as a dinner venue.
The wine-blending purpose-built room BLEND by Chateau Ste. Michelle seats up to 10 guests, who can learn about, taste wine and mix up to five wines thus creating their unique wine blends.
Follows the complete list of ms Koningsdam restaurants and food bars.
- Pinnacle Grill (reservations-only seafood/steakhouse restaurant with fine wines selection; free for passengers under 12 yo). The venue transforms into “An Evening at le Cirque” once per cruise via a partnership with NYC “Le Cirque” French restaurant.
- Rudi’s Sel De Mer is dinner-only specialty restaurant serving French seafood. During drydock 2018, the restaurant was redesigned and expanded (to 54 seats). The venue features a curving shape and walnut wood-made, accordion-like column structure. The back wall is decorated with porcelain plates, all of which decorated with Chef Rudi’s Food Faces culinary pop art (via a partnership with Bernardaud - French porcelain masters). The food plates are arranged from classic ingredients (caviar, fruits, root vegetables, peppers, etc). In January 2018, HAL released the coffee table book "Food Faces" - available for purchase on the ship. Signature dishes in the a la carte menu include Rudi’s Seafood Tower, Fruits de Mer, Broiled Lobster Tail, Whole Dover Sole Meuniere, Clams au Beurre, Duck Cassoulet, Steak Tartare, Steak Frites, Souffle au Fromage, Salt Crust Baked Branzino. Signature desserts include Rudi’s Face to Face Chocolate, Rudi’s Souffle, Crepes Suzette, Profiteroles with Hot Chocolate Sauce, Apple Tarte Tatin, Artisanal French Cheese Plate.
- The Dining Room (aft Dining Room; features open seating Breakfast and Lunch, two Dinner options – 2 fixed seatings or “Any Time” dining between 5:15 - 9 pm)
- Lido Market (386-seat complimentary buffet restaurant; offers self-service Breakfast 6:00 a.m. -11 a.m., Lunch 11:30 am - 2 pm, Afternoon Tea, and Dinner 5:30 - 8 pm). The list of themed food stations includes Wild Harvest (fruits, salads and other healthy bites); Breadboard (freshly baked bread, signature sandwiches and pastries); Distant Lands (dishes from all around the world, including the regions visited by the ship); Homestead (comfort foods: scrambled eggs, herb-roasted chicken); and Sweet Spot (desserts).
- Canaletto Restaurant (Lido Restaurant annex; operates as an Italian restaurant for Dinner, reservations required)
- Tamarind (Asian specialty restaurant; reservations-only)
- Dive-In (complimentary fast-food bar)
- New York Deli (fast-food bar)
- Gelato (ice-cream parlor).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The World Stage is the ship's theatre (main show lounge) featuring 270-degree LED screens for multiple stage configurations. The Lido Pool (one of the ship's 2 swimming pools), has an outdoor movie screen, 3 whirlpools and 2-tiered sunbathing area with cushioned lounge chairs. Onboard entertainment is taken to a new level with the Music Walk area featuring all music genres. Lincoln Center Stage is a collaboration with "Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts" featuring classical music with a quintet combining piano and strings. Additionally, the 2-tier Queen's Lounge features musical performances including the famous B.B. King's Blues experience and the biggest dance floor on Koningsdam. Other amenities include: complimentary 24-Hour Room-Service, supervised Kids Program ("Club Hal"), cruise ship weddings, Internet/WiFi access, Laundry/Self-Serve Laundromats.
Follows the complete list of ms Koningsdam lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Atrium (3-deck high midship open-floor area with live performances)
- Stuyvesant Room (multi-purpose, used for cards playing, group meetings, presentations, “Club HAL” kids program)
- World Stage (theatre/main show lounge; also serves Holland America’s enrichment program (via a partnership with BBC Earth)
- Queen’s Lounge (2-tiered grand ballroom; also hosts HAL’s BB King’s Blues Club)
- Digital Workshop (powered by MS Windows)
- Photo Gallery & Shop; Art Gallery
- Shore Excursions Desk; 4 Meeting Rooms
- Culinary Arts Centre (offers culinary classes and cooking shows presented in demonstration kitchens)
- Signature Shops (boutiques for duty-free tobaccos and liquor, perfumes, watches, clothing, HAL logo merchandise, souvenirs); Marabella Luxury Shop; Dive-in (scuba and diving equipment)
- Piano Bar; Ocean Bar (Atrium bar and lounge, with dance floor and stage for live performances)
- Billboard Onboard (sing-along bar with live music performances)
- Lincoln Center Stage (partnership with NYC “Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts”; dedicated to classical music)
- BLEND (glass-enclosed winery)
- Casino (served by Casino Bar and Sports Bar)
- Grand Dutch Cafe (Dutch-themed beverages and snacks)
- Panorama Bar
- Explorations Cafe (speciality coffee bar and patisserie; also serves as ship’s Library and Online Centre/Internet computers room)
- Explorer’s Lounge & Bar (lounge with bar; classical concert performances)
- Neptune Lounge (club venue for Deluxe Suite and Pinnacle guests only)
- Fitness Center (gym with separate Aerobics Room); 5 jacuzzis
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon; Lido Pool area, served by Lido Bar and Terrace Grill; Sea View Pool area served by Sea View Bar; The Retreat (adults-only)
- Crow’s Nest (observation lounge; bar and dance floor; becomes disco at night)
- Sport Court (basketball, volleyball, soccer); Sun Deck; Promenade Deck, Walking/Jogging Track
- Club HAL (kids lounge, complimentary youth programming)
- The Loft (teens club lounge area, with Video Games Arcade, computers, PlayStations; teen disco)
- Rolling Stone Rock Room is a new venue (introduced on the sistership Nieuw Statendam). This is a classic rock club via a partnership with Rolling Stone Magazine. Here are offered live 5-piece band performances. Rolling Stone Rock Room is part of Music Walk area (Plaza Deck 2), also housing HAL's popular music-themed venues BB King’s Blues Club, Billboard Onboard, and Lincoln Center Stage.
ms Koningsdam wiki
The Koningsdam ship was named after HM Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands (Holland's current king). The ship’s name means “Koning” (king, in Dutch), and "dam" is traditional for the HAL ships suffix.
On February 26, 2015, was held the coin ceremony at the Fincantieri shipyard. On March 31, 2016, the vessel was officially delivered to Holland America Line - a week ahead of schedule.
On April 18 was officially announced the name of Koningsdam's godmother - Queen Máxima of the Netherlands. Holland America has 11 of its ships christened by Dutch Royal Family members. In 2010 Máxima (then only Princess) named the Nieuw Amsterdam ship. Holland's previous Queen (Beatrix) named Eurodam in 2008.
On May 20, 2016, in Port Rotterdam (Holland) was held ship's naming ceremony. On May 23, 2016, HAL officially announced the name for its second Pinnacle-class vessel ((Koningsdam's sistership) - Nieuw Statendam (launched in 2018).
The Koningsdam ship design is created by both "Tihany Design” (New York, USA) and "Yran & Storbraaten Architects AS” (Oslo, Norway). The vessel boasts 2-level theatre (named "World Stage"), 3-decks high Atrium, powered by Microsoft "Digital Workshop", numerous (including new for HAL) dining options, bars and lounges, expanded kids and teens clubs, the huge "Greenhouse Spa", the "Sea View" adults-only retreat.
Following the repositioning from builder's shipyards (in Marghera Venice Italy) to Civitavecchia-Rome started Koningsdam's Inaugural cruise season in the Mediterranean Sea. It started with 7-day "Premiere Voyage" (roundtrip from Rome) followed by a series of 12-day "Premiere Sailing" itineraries (April-May 2016).
(Itinerary 2016 April 8 to 15) Koningsdam's "Inaugural cruise" was a 7-day round-trip from Civitavecchia-Rome with ports of call in Croatia (Dubrovnik), Greece (Corfu), Albania (Sarande), Greece (Katakolon-Olympia) and Italy (Naples).
In November 2016, Koningsdam started its Caribbean cruise itinerary program leaving from homeport Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) Florida. Caribbean itineraries offered roundtrips from the USA to ports in the Bahamas, Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean.
ms Koningsdam - user reviews and comments
Photos of ms KoningsdamAdd Photo
ms Koningsdam ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Holland America introduced its unique Club Orange program which provides exclusive amenities to passengers looking to elevate cruise experience. From...November 17, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Holland America is famous for its exceptional dining experiences on every voyage, but the line’s newest ship ms Koningsdam boasts even more...February 16, 2016
- show more news
Other Holland America cruise ships
ms Koningsdam Itineraries
The below listed ms Koningsdam cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Holland America fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Jul 19||22 days, round-trip Best Of The Mediterranean||Civitavecchia|
|2019 Jul 29||12 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia|
|2019 Jul 29||23 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends & Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia|
|2019 Aug 10||11 days, round-trip Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia||$1831|
|2019 Aug 10||21 days, round-trip Ancient Empires & Mediterranean Rivieras||Civitavecchia||$2117|
|2019 Aug 21||10 days, round-trip Mediterranean Rivieras||Civitavecchia||$1038|
|2019 Aug 21||23 days, round-trip Best Of The Mediterranean||Civitavecchia||$2365|
|2019 Aug 31||13 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia||$1335|
|2019 Aug 31||24 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends & Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia||$2662|
|2019 Sep 13||11 days, round-trip Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia||$1099|
|2019 Sep 13||23 days, round-trip Ancient Empires & Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia||$2474|
|2019 Sep 24||12 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia||$1187|
|2019 Sep 24||24 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends & Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia||$2672|
|2019 Oct 06||12 days, round-trip Ancient Empires||Civitavecchia||$1583|
|2019 Oct 06||25 days, round-trip Ancient Empires & Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia||$2850|
|2019 Oct 18||13 days, round-trip Mediterranean Legends||Civitavecchia||$1434|
|2019 Oct 18||26 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Fort Lauderdale||Civitavecchia||$2058|
|2019 Oct 31||13 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Fort Lauderdale||Civitavecchia||$840|
|2019 Oct 31||24 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Fort Lauderdale||Civitavecchia||$1781|
|2019 Nov 13||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$800|
|2019 Nov 13||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer / Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1484|
|2019 Nov 24||10 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$771|
|2019 Nov 24||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer / Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1512|
|2019 Dec 04||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$820|
|2019 Dec 04||18 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer / Eastern||Fort Lauderdale||$1201|
|2019 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$444|
|2019 Dec 15||18 days, round-trip Eastern & Southern Caribbean Wayfarer Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1644|
|2019 Dec 22||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1286|
|2019 Dec 22||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer & Seafarer Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1879|
|2020 Jan 02||10 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$692|
|2020 Jan 12||10 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$791|
|2020 Jan 12||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer / Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1832|
|2020 Jan 22||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1187|
|2020 Jan 22||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer / Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$2020|
|2020 Feb 02||10 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$939|
|2020 Feb 02||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer / Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1879|
|2020 Feb 12||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1038|
|2020 Feb 12||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer / Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1879|
|2020 Feb 23||10 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer||Fort Lauderdale||$939|
|2020 Feb 23||21 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Seafarer / Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1879|
|2020 Mar 04||11 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Wayfarer||Fort Lauderdale||$1038|
|2020 Mar 15||18 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires||Fort Lauderdale||$1761|
|2020 Mar 15||32 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Callao||Fort Lauderdale||$3167|
|2020 Mar 15||44 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego||Fort Lauderdale||$4226|
|2020 Mar 15||48 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver||Fort Lauderdale||$4553|
|2020 Apr 02||14 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Callao||Buenos Aires||$1385|
|2020 Apr 02||26 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to San Diego||Buenos Aires||$2523|
|2020 Apr 02||30 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Vancouver||Buenos Aires||$2899|
|2020 Apr 16||12 days, one-way from Callao to San Diego||Callao||$1187|
|2020 Apr 16||16 days, one-way from Callao to Vancouver||Callao||$1583|
|2020 Apr 28||4 days, one-way from San Diego to Vancouver||San Diego||$246|
|2020 May 02||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$749|
|2020 May 09||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$749|
|2020 May 16||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 May 23||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 May 30||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$899|
|2020 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$899|
|2020 Jun 13||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$899|
|2020 Jun 20||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Jun 27||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Jul 04||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Jul 11||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Jul 18||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Jul 25||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Aug 01||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Aug 08||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$999|
|2020 Aug 15||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$899|
|2020 Aug 22||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$849|
|2020 Aug 29||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 Sep 05||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 Sep 12||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 Sep 19||7 days, round-trip Alaskan Inside Passage||Vancouver||$799|
|2020 Oct 03||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$599|
|2020 Oct 10||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$599|
|2020 Oct 10||24 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera & Circle Hawaii Collector||San Diego||$2199|
|2020 Oct 17||17 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii||San Diego||$1699|
|2020 Nov 03||18 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii||San Diego||$1699|
|2020 Nov 03||25 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii & Mexican Riviera Collector||San Diego||$2299|
|2020 Nov 21||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2020 Nov 28||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$499|
|2020 Dec 05||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$499|
|2020 Dec 12||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$499|
|2020 Dec 19||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Holiday||San Diego||$1099|
|2020 Dec 26||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera Holiday||San Diego||$1199|
|2021 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$599|
|2021 Jan 09||24 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera & Circle Hawaii Collector||San Diego||$2499|
|2021 Jan 09||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$599|
|2021 Jan 16||17 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii||San Diego||$1999|
|2021 Feb 02||25 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii & Mexican Riviera Collector||San Diego||$2649|
|2021 Feb 02||18 days, round-trip Circle Hawaii||San Diego||$2099|
|2021 Feb 20||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Feb 27||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Mar 06||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Mar 20||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Mar 27||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Apr 03||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
|2021 Apr 10||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera||San Diego||$699|
ms Koningsdam User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review