AmaDagio Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaDagio
|Year built||2006 / Age : 11|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Holland)|
|Operator||APT (Australian Pacific Touring)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Passengers||75 - 148|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of AmaDagio
The AmaDagio boat cruises in France on Rhone River departing from Lyon and Arles.
AmaDagio cruise ship's spacious staterooms range from 170-255 sq.ft and all of them feature plush down bedding, terry robes, marble-appointed bathroom, complimentary bottled water, first-run Hollywood movies and high-speed Internet. The Main Lounge is perfect to gather with fellow passengers. Guests can also relax in the Café Mozart - Viennese style coffeehouse. ms AmaDagio provides a fitness area, sauna, whirlpool and walking track, located on the Observation Deck which has also lounge chairs and retractable roof. AmaDagio pampers with free Internet and WiFi throughout, complimentary bike tours and 24-hour specialty tea and coffee.
AmaDagio river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaDagio cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaDagio cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaDagio river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "JEWELS OF FRANCE” is a 19-days (sailing 15 days) Seine-Saone-Rhone river cruise from Paris and Barcelona. It is a "back-to-back" itinerary- ship travel on River Seine, combined with Provence river cruising from Lyon to Arles, and the reverse from Arles to Lyon and Paris.
- (15 days cruise) "PROVENCE AND SPAIN" from Lyon to Arles-Barcelona, or Barcelona-Arles to Lyon, inclusive of 2 x 3-nights hotel packages (in Paris and Barcelona) or 2-nights in Marseille.
- There are 1 optional and 20 complimentary land tours/excursions.
- These AMA river cruise deals are inclusive of: travel Paris-Barcelona (or the reverse), with 7-days Seine cruise (on the AmaWaterways AmaLegro boat), 7-days Saone and Rhone cruise, plus 3-night Barcelona and 2-night Paris hotel packages included in the fares.
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 7
- Total number of cabins: 75 (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows).
- Restaurants: Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck).
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge & Bar (with Teak Front Deck terrace), Aft Lounge (observation), Dagio Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, top-deck (jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
- AmaDagio cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
- The APT AmaDagio boat was the 1st of the new generation AMA river cruise boats of the Aria-class (preceding the line's newest Concerto-class ships). Her sisters are AmaCello, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLegro (combined itineraries), AmaLyra. This is a new APT river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
- An unique experience on AMAwaterways AmaDagio river cruise vacations are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the itinerary route.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x4, deck3) - size 255ft2/24m2
- French Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x30, decks2&3), C (x8, decks2&3) - size 170ft2/16m2
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1) - size 170ft2/16m2.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.