AIDAprima Review and Specifications
Specifications of AIDAprima
|Year built||2016 / Age : 3|
|Builder||Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Nagasaki, Japan)|
|Building cost||EUR 550 million (USD 650 million)|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||AIDA Kreuzfahrten (AIDA Cruises)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||300 m / 984 ft|
|Beam (width)||37 m / 121 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||124500 gt|
|Passengers||3286 - 3400|
|Decks with cabins||16|
|Christened by||Emma Schweiger|
Current itinerary of AIDAprima
AIDAprima current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai. The itinerary starts on 15 Mar, 2019 and ends on 22 Mar, 2019.
Review of AIDAprima
Launched in 2016, AIDAprima cruise ship is the first of two AIDA Cruises vessels in the Hyperion-Class series, together with the sister-ship AIDAperla (launched 2017). AIDAprima is the fleet's 11th vessel and the 1st of two Japan-built AIDA ships. AIDA's Hyperion-Class was succeeded by the Helios-Class (AIDAnova and a 2nd / still unnamed ship).
History - construction and ownership
AIDA Cruises is a Rostock-headquartered subsidiary company owned by Carnival Corporation. AIDA is Europe's largest German cruise line (followed by TUI) targeting younger and more active travelers. AIDA was founded in 1960 (as "Deutsche Seereederei") and in 2000 was acquired by P&O Princess Cruises, which merged with Carnival Corporation (shipowner) in 2003. AIDA's first World Cruise (AIDAcara) was in 2017-2018 (October-February) with 116-day roundtrip itinerary from Hamburg Germany.
The 124,100-ton, 3,300-passenger cruise ship AIDAprima is AIDA Cruises ever largest ship and is operated under the Costa Crociere division of the Carnival group. She is also the first of AIDA vessels built in Japan.
The completion of AIDAprima at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries shipyard was delayed. Instead of entering service in October 2015, the ship started cruising in April 2016 from Hamburg.
AIDAprima is among the most technologically advanced ships on the planet. The hull is designed to reduce friction and to minimize the fuel consumption. Emissions (NOx, sulfur oxide and soot particles) are minimized by the impressive 90%.
Cruise itinerary program
AIDAprima itinerary program is based on round-trip cruises in Asia from Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and Western European sailings out of Hamburg and Rotterdam. From April 30, 2016, Hamburg is AIDAprima's homeport for 7-day round-trips to top cities in Western Europe.
AIDAprima staterooms include 32 Suites (in 5 grades), 1101 Balcony staterooms (69% of all accommodations, in 10 grades), 198 Outside/Oceanview rooms (in 4 grades) and 312 Interior cabins (in 3 grades). The number of all cabin categories is 22.
Suites (categories SA, SB, SC, SP, JA, JB) feature as amenities private sundeck area (large outdoor terrace), separate bedroom, sofabed, 2 bathrooms (bathrobes, slippers, luxury bath products), queen beds, pillow menu (5 different pillows) plus bonus perks (amenities and services).
Panorama cabins (on Patio deck) are all grouped around the covered pool area (direct access to pool deck). Lanaikabine (Lanai cabins) have a private conservatory (Wintergarten) and some have 2 bathrooms. The balcony is equipped with sun loungers, couch with cushions, small table. The conservatory doubles as a living room – Its glass door can be opened to double the patio’s size.
Balcony cabins (Veranda categories) have spacious step-out balconies. Comfort Veranda are “family cabins” with additional sofa bed and Pullman bed. All cabin balconies are accessed via a sliding floor-ceiling glass door. Oceanview and Interior cabins are with twin-beds (most convertible to queen) and Pullman beds (ceiling-mounted).
All staterooms offer as standard (complimentary) amenities electronic safe box (in the closet), spacious wardrobe (some with walk-in closet), low table with lounge chairs, double bed (most convertible to twins), Pullman beds (in most quads), bedside tables, wall-mounted reading lamps, direct dial phone (baby monitoring option), smart HDTV (infotainment system - satellite reception, Internet, movies-on-demand, ship info channel, real-time camera views), LED lighting, mirrored dressing table (writing desk) with chair, en-suite bathroom (toilet, shower cabin, single-sink vanity, hairdryer), individually controlled air-conditioning.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The new AIDAprima has a variety of dining options, featuring 13 restaurants and 18 bars. Prima has some classical dining options, including Bella Donna, Markt Restaurant and Fuego buffet family restaurant. Service restaurants such as Casa Nova and French Kiss offer Mediterranean and French cuisines respectively. Guests onboard can visit the AIDA cooking school and try the interactive cooking classes. The ship also features an exclusive Spray Bar which is spread across two decks and operated via a partnership with Moët & Chandon. The stern side features the Lanai Bar on Deck 8, and guests of Patio Bar on Deck 16 can enjoy the same view as ship's captain. Other bars include AIDAprima's nightclub Nightfly, M Bar, Tapas & Bar, and club D6.
AIDAprima was the line's first cruise ship serving the premium Starbucks drinks onboard. Since mid-January 2017, onboard can be purchased branded Starbucks products (specialty coffees/teas, 26 different menu items, 3 different sizes - Espresso, Tall, Grande). The new offer is a result of the company's partnership "We Proudly Serve Starbucks" and was gradually introduced to other AIDA ships over 2017.
Follows the complete list of AIDAprima restaurants and food bars.
- Scharfe Ecke (Sharp Corner, complimentary fast-food dining venue)
- Rossini (a specialty, dinner-only restaurant at surcharge, reservations required; offers waiter service and 6-course a-la-carte menu)
- Markt Restaurant (complimentary main dining room; self-service buffet restaurant with a variety of food stations and a small terrace)
- Bella Donna (Italian cuisine restaurant, complimentary, buffet-style dining, open 24 hours)
- Ristorante Casa Nova (Mediterranean cuisine restaurant at a surcharge)
- Brasserie French Kiss (French cuisine restaurant, reservations-only, at a surcharge)
- Weite Welt Restaurant (Wide World complimentary buffet-style restaurant)
- Buffalo Steakhouse (American fare restaurant with a la carte menu; reservations required; at a surcharge)
- Sushi Bar (Japanese restaurant at surcharge, reservations are required)
- Fuego Restaurant (new family restaurant, complimentary, with a kids buffet)
- East Restaurant (Asian cuisine, buffet-style complimentary restaurant).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Passengers can unwind by the pool in the AIDA Prima’s Beach Club. At night, this area turns into a magnificent party scene. The Beach Club is housed beneath the expandable membrane roof. It features the activity area ‘Four Elements’ (based on water, air, fire, and earth). Guests can have their best “AIDA fun” on the two water slides, or to try rock climbing, or any other activities on the Prima ship’s sports deck. This deck also has a giant LED wall for movies and other outdoor video entertainment. In addition to the Teens and Kids Clubs on board, for the first time, there is a “Mini Club” for infants from 6 months.
The panoramic glass elevators which connect the outdoor areas, as well as the glass 45-meter above water level skywalk are among the other highlights. Organic treatments pamper at the Body & Soul Organic Spa. AIDA plaza offers a wealth of bars and shops and functions as a meeting place and a stage for street performers. The enhanced Theatrium is the heart of the entertainment – its round stage is the trademark of AIDA Cruises.
Follows the complete list of AIDAprima lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Pier 3 Bar (coffee bar)
- Spray Bar (adults-only 2-level luxury lounge & Champagne bar via a partnership with French winery “Moet & Chandon”)
- Diskothek (Disco D6, with a DJ program, light shows, and themed dance parties)
- Nachtclub Nightfly (adult-only nightclub lounge with grand piano, live band music, and its own bar)
- Tapas & Bar
- AIDA Plaza (2-deck high, open-floor Atrium lounge with bars and live entertainment; luxury boutique shopping arcade)
- Jewelry Shop; Travel Shop; PhotoShop; Sports Shop; Parfumerie; Kids Shop; Treasure Chest Shop
- Kids Club (AIDA Cruises kids program is complimentary, with supervised, age-appropriate activities: the 3 age groups include Seahorses for 3-6 yo, Dolphins for 7-9 yo and Sharks 10-11 yo; the Kids Club has an outdoor area with a paddling pool)
- AIDA Bar (cocktail bar with live music)
- Art Gallery (Kunstgalerie; sells original artworks of renowned art schools and German artists; hosts art auctions)
- AIDA Lounge (with 270-degree panoramic views and comfortable seating)
- The Library (Bibliotek; offers card and board games)
- Casino (served by Casino Bar)
- Theatrium (3-deck high, big-capacity show lounge with large stage with a dynamic platform; this is a combined Atrium-Theater-Lounge for daily entertainment, large-scale productions, cabaret, and magician shows; served by Theatrium Bar)
- Eiscafe (ice cream parlor Ice cafe Erste Sahne)
- Cafe Mare (patisserie & specialty coffee bar)
- Vinotek (fine wines shop; offers sommelier service and wine tasting events)
- Brauhaus (beerhouse; onboard brewery, purified seawater is used for brewing beer; the Beer House sells its own draft beers)
- Destille (Distillery; fruit spirits bar)
- AIDA Bar (big-capacity lounge with panoramic windows)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (professional photo & video services, duty-free accessories and equipment; new feature are the photo kiosks with touch-screens /face-recognition system)
- AIDA Shop (duty-free merchandise at discount prices; the shopping arcade has a general store selling liquor and tobaccos, as well as small boutiques for jewelry, luxury watches, perfumes, brand fashion clothing, AIDA logo goods)
- Beauty Salon (Friseur; provides hairdresser, barber services, professional manicure/pedicure Nail Spa)
- Body & Soul Sports Fitness Centre (with a modern Gym and separate area for classes)
- Zen Lounge (relaxation room; hosts indoor classes)
- Blutenmeer (Blooming Sea flower shop)
- Kochstudio (Cooking Studio for culinary classes, workshops, master chefs presentations; reservations are required)
- Lanai Bar (with outdoor seating area)
- Sundeck area (with 4 infinity pools)
- Wave Club (water playground and teens club with supervised activities in two age groups – Orcas for 12 -13 yo and Teens 14 -17 yo; complimentary)
- Body & Soul Organic SPA complex (3100 m2, with indoor/outdoor pools, big whirlpools and retractable glass roof; offers Japanese Tea Ceremony, body scrubs, and wraps; facilities include 5 saunas, treatment rooms, Rasul bath, relaxation room, shower room, conservatory, luxury Spa Suites, SPA Bar)
- AIDA Lounge (with 270-degree panorama views, comfortable couches, and tables); Sunset Bar
- Mini Club (childcare/babysitting services for toddlers and little kids 6 months to 3yo)
- Four Elements (Water Park with rock climbing walls, pools, and whirlpools, splash pool and fountains for children, a stage for live shows, huge LED Video screen and 2 water slides; the activity deck is covered with a sliding glass roof)
- Bar 5 Elements (serving the Aqua Park complex)
- AIDA Beach Club (2-deck high relaxation oasis, covered with a glass dome for tropical beach-like experience with live plants and palm trees; in the evenings, the club is transformed into a party zone)
- Sundeck / sunbathing area (Freibereich, located above the swimming pool; with loungers, served by the Pool Bar); the ship’s Top Deck is dedicated to Freikorperkultur / FKK Bereich nudist area with sun loungers)
- Sun Deck games area (Sonnendeck – Freibereich, with shuffleboard, giant chess, Boccia, backgammon, darts, table tennis)
- Patio deck (exclusive, covered deck area for Panorama cabin guests only, adult-only)
- Sports Deck area (Sportaussendeck with a combined sports court volleyball/basketball, Golf Cage, putting green area, golf simulator)
- Rock Climbing Walls; High Ropes Course; Power Walking/Jogging Track.
AIDAprima is AIDA's 11th liner and also the company's first Japan-built ship. Vessel's construction started on June 30, 2013. The launch was in April 2016. The second "Japanese ship" (AIDAperla) joined the fleet in 2017. In August 2011, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) was awarded the contract for building two new generation AIDA ships - Prima and Perla. Prima ship’s construction began with the keel laying ceremony at the company’s Tategami Plant (Nagasaki Shipyard) in June 2013. The ship’s float out was on May 4, 2015. The christening ceremony was scheduled for March 2015 and the inaugural cruise first for October, then for December 2015. The ship’s delivery was on March 14, 2016. Finally, the 86-day long World Cruise (inaugural itinerary from Hamburg) was re-scheduled for April 30, 2016.
Ship's maiden voyage was scheduled for October 1, 2015 (departing from Yokohama-Tokyo). However, due to construction problems, vessel's delivery was re-scheduled for December 2015, then for April 2016. The cruise ship is commanded by Captain Detlef Harms.
On March 14, 2016, the vessel was officially delivered to AIDA Cruises. The traditional Japanese ceremony was attended by Michael Thamm (Costa Group's CEO), Felix Eichhorn (AIDA's President), Shunichi Miyanaga (shipbuilder MHI's CEO) and Yoichi Kujirai (shipbuilder MHI's Senior Executive VP). Followed the repositioning to Europe via Suez Canal. On March 20, 2016, the ship stopped in its first ever port of call - Singapore, en-route from Nagasaki to Hamburg. The new ship was berthed for 2 days at the Sembawang Shipyard, where some 40 containers with equipment were loaded. She sailed away with all the 900+ crew.
On April 19, 2016, in Rotterdam AIDA Cruises signed an agreement with Royal Dutch Shell as exclusive LNG provider for AIDA's port engine operations. On April 27, 2016, the new ship made its maiden call at Southampton during the 4-day cruise roundtrip from Hamburg (Apr 25-29).
On May 7, 2016, was vessel's christening ceremony in Port Hamburg, where was joined by the fleet mate AIDAaura. The ship's naming ceremony coincided with Hamburg port's 827th anniversary marked by a fireworks show. Ship's godmother is Emma Schweiger - a 13-year-old German actress. The ship's Captain is Detlef Harms. The naming ceremony was also attended by AIDA's president Felix Eichhorn.
On April 30, 2016, was the Inaugural Cruise (itinerary April 30 - May 7). The 7-day roundtrip itinerary from Hamburg visited Southampton, Le Havre-Paris, Zeebrugge, Rotterdam. Maiden voyage's prices started at GBP 500 pp. Followed regular roundtrip departures (year-round) from Hamburg and also from Rotterdam.
On January 26, 2017, 80 leading politicians, scientists and businessmen boarded the ship (docked in Rotterdam Holland). The special event was part of the international trade conference “Making LNG Happen: Combining Forces for Sustainable Shipping". Prima was chosen as being the world's first cruise ship with dual-fuel marine engines, producing energy from LNG (liquefied natural gas) while the vessel is docked in port. The LNG fuel is supplied by truck. Ship's diesel engines are shut off in port, resulting in approx 80% reduction of NOX emissions and about 20% of CO2.
AIDAprima is one of the most technologically advanced cruise vessels on the market. The ship rides on a cushion of air, thus reducing frictions and fuel consumption, The new technology is called MALS ("Mitsubishi Air Lubrication System"), allowing the liner to glide on an air bubbles carpet.
Zeppelin Power Systems was contracted to provide engine-maintenance and support services. The deal included the company's "Cat Asset Intelligence" (engine data analysis) system providing real-time monitoring and reporting.
- Ship's powerplant consists of 3x diesel engines (Caterpillar MaK, model 12V M43C, total output 28,35 MV) plus 1x dual-fuel (LNG/oil, model MaK M46DF, output 8,6 MV).
- Dual-fuel engines use heavy oil and LNG, thus reducing fuel consumption. The ship has an advanced filtering system that reduces stack emissions (greenhouse gases).
- Ship's propulsion consists of 2x stabilizers, 2x ABB Azipod drives (new XO-Pod thruster series, power output per unit: 3 MW) plus 3x Brunvoll thrusters (model FU-115-3000).
- Vessel's total power output is 48 MW.
Next YouTube video shows the AIDAprima cruise ship construction (time lapse, shipyard Nagasaki Japan).
AIDAprima is the world's first ever "LNG cruise ship" as it uses LNG fuel supply while berthed in ports. This is also the first German-market dedicated cruise ship with an ice rink. The facility was inaugurated by the skating duo Peter Turner and Salome Casabona Studer, best known from their "Believe" ice show. With the ice rink, AIDA Cruises announced the company's partnership with "Holiday on Ice". The ice rink is opened only during the winter season (until mid-March).
Among the ship's signature facilities are also Beach Club (adults-only complex, dome-covered), climbing garden, Four Elements (water park with 2 slides), Mini Club (nursery / babysitting), patio deck (panorama cabins), promenade deck (lanai with infinity pools), huge Spa complex (sized 3100 sqm / 33400 sq ft), glass-walled elevators, skywalk (glass-bottomed platform).
AIDAprima - user reviews and comments
Photos of AIDAprimaAdd Photo
AIDAprima ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
The second edition of AIDA Cruises catalog “My hotel shows me the world” for 2019-2020 season was released on October 11. The cruise...October 16, 2018
Hundreds of passengers on a Mediterranean cruise have been struck down with sickness bug which left them quarantined in their staterooms. Around 300...October 9, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Onboard AIDAprima voyages in the Orient, passengers can discover the exciting world of motorsports. Yas Marina Circuit and Ferrari World are a couple...July 29, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line revealed it had signed an agreement with Shell (Shell NA LNG, LLC) to be its supplier of marine LNG (liquefied natural gas) to...November 12, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The highlight of Hamburg Cruise Days 2017 was the biggest in the history of the event Grand Hamburg Cruise Days Parade, even without one of the...September 11, 2017
- Cruise Industry
From November 2017, cruise passengers will soak up plenty of sun on the sister ships of the new AIDA Cruises generation. Travellers aboard...August 12, 2017
- Cruise Industry
See here an amazing drone race inside AIDAprima. Launched in 2016, AIDAprima cruise ship is the first of two AIDA Cruises vessels in...July 10, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The 124,100-ton, 3,300-passenger cruise ship AIDAprima is AIDA Cruises ever largest ship and is operated under the Costa Crociere division of the...May 31, 2017
On Friday night, the journey of AIDAprima (ship operated by AIDA Cruises) was a horror trip for her passengers. At about 9:00 p.m...January 16, 2017
A small fire has broken out on January 11 onboard AIDAprima cruise ship which is under construction at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries&rsquo...January 12, 2016
- show more news
Other AIDA Cruises cruise ships
The below listed AIDAprima cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest AIDA Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Feb 22||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Feb 26||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Mar 01||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Mar 05||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Mar 08||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Mar 12||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Mar 15||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Mar 19||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Mar 22||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Mar 26||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Mar 29||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Apr 02||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Apr 05||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Apr 09||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Apr 12||21 days, one-way from Dubai to Palma de Mallorca||Dubai|
|2019 Apr 16||17 days, one-way from Abu Dhabi to Palma de Mallorca||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 May 03||14 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Kiel||Palma de Mallorca|
|2019 Jun 01||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jun 08||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jun 15||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jun 22||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jun 29||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 06||14 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste & Ostsee 1||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 06||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 13||14 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste & Ostsee 2||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 13||7 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste 2||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 20||14 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste & Ostsee 1||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 20||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 27||14 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste & Ostsee 2||Kiel|
|2019 Jul 27||7 days, round-trip Norwegens Kuste 2||Kiel|
|2019 Aug 03||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Aug 10||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Aug 17||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Aug 24||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Aug 31||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Sep 07||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Sep 14||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Sep 21||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Sep 28||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Oct 05||7 days, round-trip Ostsee 3||Kiel|
|2019 Oct 12||34 days, one-way from Kiel to Dubai||Kiel|
|2019 Oct 12||13 days, one-way from Kiel to Palma de Mallorca||Kiel|
|2019 Oct 25||21 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Dubai||Palma de Mallorca|
|2019 Oct 25||18 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Abu Dhabi||Palma de Mallorca|
|2019 Nov 12||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Nov 15||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Nov 19||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Nov 22||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Nov 26||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Nov 29||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 03||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 06||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 10||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 13||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 17||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 20||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 24||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 27||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 31||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 03||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 07||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 10||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 14||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 17||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 21||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 24||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 28||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 31||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 04||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 07||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 11||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 14||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 18||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 21||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 25||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 28||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 03||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 06||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 10||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 17||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 20||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 24||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 27||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 31||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Apr 03||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Dubai||Dubai|
|2020 Apr 07||7 days, round-trip Orient Ab Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|