ms Elbe Princesse Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms Elbe Princesse
|Year built||2016 / Age : 2|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||95 m / 312 ft|
|Beam (width)||10 m / 33 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||40 - 80|
|Decks with cabins||2|
|Christened by||Anke Rehlinger|
Review of ms Elbe Princesse
The Elbe Princesse boat cruises on Vltava and Elbe Rivers departing from Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. This is the second paddlewheel ship in the CroisiEurope fleet - togethr with Loire Princesse (launched 2015) and Elbe Princesse II (2018). The vessel is powered by 2 stearn paddlewheels,.
The CroisiEurope Elbe Princesse ship has 40 passenger cabins, of which 1 is for passengers with reduced mobility. As amenities, each stateroom has private bathroom (WC, sink, shower cabin), satellite TV, radio, phone (only for internal calls), dresser table, hairdryer, personal safe, individual air-conditioning.
The ship's amenities and facilities include a lounge (with a dance floor and its own bar), a dining room (restaurant with patio terrace), sundeck relaxation area (with chaise loungers and deckchairs), gift shop, library, also complimentary bicycles and Wi-Fi Internet usage. The provided by CroisiEurope gourmet dining options on the ship, along with the organized tours with themed food and wine tasting events allow the Elbe Princesse's guests to enjoy the local cuisine and French wines along the cruise itinerary routes.
MS Elbe Princesse cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope France cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope Elbe river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Know, that CroisiEurope cruises in France are price-inclusive of all beverages (coffee, tea, juices, soda drinks, also wine and beer at lunches and dinners), but tours and excursions ashore are optional and cost extra.
ms Elbe Princesse wiki
- Cabin grades number: 3
- Total number of cabins: 40 (all of which riverview, no suites, 1 for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (16 double), Upper Deck (24 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), patio, sun deck (chaise lounges), gift shop, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The boat is labelled “Green Ship”, as she was designed with great respect for the environment.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.