Carnival Horizon Review and Specifications
Specifications of Carnival Horizon
|Year built||2018 new ship|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 800 million|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||Carnival Cruise Line|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||322 m / 1056 ft|
|Beam (width)||37 m / 121 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||133500 gt|
|Passengers||3930 - 4716|
|Decks with cabins||12|
|Sister-ships||Carnival Vista, Carnival Panorama|
|Christened by||Queen Latifah|
Current itinerary of Carnival Horizon
Carnival Horizon current cruise is 6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean. The itinerary starts on 09 Dec, 2018 and ends on 15 Dec, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Dec 16:00||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|11 Dec 07:00 - 16:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|12 Dec 10:00 - 18:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|13 Dec 09:00 - 16:00||Ocho Rios, Jamaica|
|15 Dec 08:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
Review of Carnival Horizon
Launched in 2018, Carnival Horizon cruise ship is the second Vista-class (modified Dream-class) vessel in the Carnival Cruise Lines fleet. Horizon is Carnival's "the most family-friendly ship" with the company's newest kids- and family dedicated staterooms, facilities and amenities. Horizon is the fleet's 26th and largest vessel - together with the sister-ship Carnival Vista (2016), and followed by the Dream-class vessels Breeze, Magic and Dream.
History - construction and ownership
Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) is an US company, trademarked brand and subsidiary of Carnival Corporation (shipowner). CCL was founded in 1972 as independent company by Ted Arison (1924-1999, co-founder of NCL Norwegian). Carnival Cruise Lines has Corporation's largest fleet as both number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). CCL has over 1/5 of cruise industry's worldwide market.
The 133,500-ton, 4000-passenger cruise ship Carnival Horizon offers all Carnival Fun Ship 2.0 details, plus many first at sea features, including the Multiplex (the first at sea IMAX theater with a 3-deck large screen); Skyride (extraordinary peddled roller coaster bike ride); Havana cabins complex (with pool, lounge and its own bar); Family Harbor staterooms; the biggest SportsSquare sport complex; Fun Ship 2.0’s BlueIguana Cantina, RedFrog Bar and Alchemy Bar; new show programming; Carnival Cloud 9 Spa and Fitness.
The new vessel was launched on March 10, 2017 at Fincantieri’s Marghera yard.
Cruise itinerary program
Carnival Horizon itinerary program had an inaugural cruise season in USA with roundtrip mini cruises to Bermuda leaving out of NYC New York. The ship offers 4-night Bermuda short breaks (during spring and summer 2018) in addition to the previously scheduled 8-night Caribbean itineraries roundtrip from homeport NYC (starting May 2018).
The cruise ship's maiden voyage in the Mediterranean was from Barcelona. On May 9, the ship repositions to New York (arriving May 23, 2018) for a series of 8-night Caribbean cruises throughout the summer. On September 22, 2018, the Horizon continues to its next USA homeport Miami, for an year-round schedule of 6- and 8-night Caribbean itineraries.
Carnival Horizon has a total number of 1823 cabins (of which 72 Suites, 880 Balcony, 293 Oceanview, 723 Inside, 35 wheelchair accessible, 61 Cloud 9 Spa cabins) in 34 grades. Most Carnival Horizon staterooms are 185-220-sq.foot insides (723), oceanview (293), balcony (880, with verandas of 35-75 sq.feet) and Suite (72). Horizon also offers 60 Cloud 9 Spa cabins and 35 wheelchair accessible rooms. All Carnival Cloud 9 Spa cabins have exclusive access to private Spa facilities on Panorama Deck. Cloud 9 Spa rooms feature the following amenities: Spa reservations, complimentary use of Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, fitness classes and deluxe bath amenities.
Carnival Cruise Line’s upcoming cruise ship, Carnival Horizon, has a brand new stateroom category named aft-view extended balcony cabin which is exclusive to vessel's Family Harbor area. Additionally, Carnival Horizon offers 18 tropics-inspired staterooms situated within the well known Havana section. Just like the other 86 staterooms found within Family Harbor, the brand new aft-view extended balcony cabins boast a colorful nautical theme and is situated adjacent to ship's Family Harbor Lounge, which is the ultimate family hangout with large TVs and complimentary snacks and breakfast. Located aft on Deck 6, 8 and 9, the Havana staterooms offer exclusive access to Havana area which includes a Cuban-themed bar and pool. They also feature vibrant interiors reminiscent of Cuba's capital.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Carnival Horizon offers two main dining rooms, Horizons and Reflections. Horizons hosts a small bar suited for pre-dinner drinks. The main dining rooms feature select items from the onboard steakhouse, available for an additional fee. Horizon also has a Lido buffet. Seafood lovers are pampered with the Seafood Shack - brand new to Carnival fleet, New England-inspired casual eatery located on ship's top deck. It offers both indoor and outdoor seating and the menu includes steamed lobster, lobster rolls, fried shrimp, fried clams, crab cakes and other seafood surprises. Seafood Shack serves lunch and dinner and is priced a la carte starting at $4.
The ship has a Japanese specialty restaurant named Bonsai Teppanyaki. The new dining venue is located within the Bonsai Sushi restaurant on Promenade Deck.
- The restaurant offers a menu with authentic Far East dishes. A special feature is the live cooking show performed by its talented chefs operating at custom-built stations located at the center of an 8-seat table. Due to its limited seating, reservations are required.
- Each meal at Bonsai Teppanyaki starts with sampling of 5 appetizers (Miso Soup, Pork Belly Yakitori, Spicy Tuna on Rocks). Combo dinners are also offered. Each meal ends on a note courtesy of Chocolate Bento Box and Green Tea Ice Cream. The restaurant is open for lunch (sea days only) and for dinner (every night). Price (cover charge) is per person and covers the entire meal.
The available on all Fun ships Chef's Table is a dining experience that affords a dozen guests to experience multicourse dinner with the master chef, private cocktail reception and a tour of the galley. This dining option usually takes place in a non-traditional venue, like the library or the galley, and can be booked onboard for US$75 per person.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Horizon restaurants and food bars.
- Reflections Restaurant (1474-seat, complimentary MDR; the bigger of ship’s two main dining rooms; offers two fixed dinner seatings and open seating Breakfast and Lunch; “Seuss At Sea” themed breakfasts costs $5 cover charge)
- Horizon’s Restaurant (702-seat; offers formal dining with two fixed dinner seatings and “Anytime Dining” between 5:45-9:30p.m.)
- Bonsai Sushi Bar (Japanese restaurant), including Bonsai Teppanyaki
- Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ (barbeque and grill restaurant)
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse (specialty restaurant, with “Chef’s Table” dining)
- Guy’s Burger Joint (poolside burger bar)
- Bluelguana Cantina (poolside Mexican fast food bar)
- Lido Marketplace (825-seat self-service buffet restaurant)
- Pizzeria del Capitano (24-hour pizzeria restaurant)
- Seafood Shack (offers indoor and outdoor seating, lobster and shrimp; a la carte priced)
- Cucina del Capitano (Italian Trattoria)
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen (specialty Asian restaurant).
In mid-January 2018, Carnival announced 4 new craft beers that will be brewed onboard the Horizon ship. The brews were developed by brewmaster Colin Presby. They are offered at Guy’s Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse (Brewhouse), The names of the new draft beers are inspired by the BBQ offerings at the Smokehouse/Brewhouse.
- "ParchedPig Farmhouse Ale" is lightly hopped dry finish beer.
- "ParchedPig Smoked Porter" is brewed with in-house smoked malt, hickory smoke and molasses.
- "ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale" has rich amber color and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit.
- "ParchedPig West Coast IPA" is a traditional West Coast India Pale Ale loaded with bitterness and distinctive aroma of pine and citrus.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Long-known for abundance of entertainment, Carnival is not sitting on its laurels with new Carnival Horizon. The fun onboard starts with SkyRide, industry's first open-air, pedal-powered aerial ride. Riders have to climb onboard a hanging bike and "cycle" their way around the 800ft suspended track, 150 feet above sea level.
If you consider that SkyRide does not provide the needed adrenaline-pumping action, SkyCourse ropes circuit do. Both SkyCourse and SkyRide are part of the SportSquare, which also features an indoor hangout, mini-bowling, The Clubhouse, Ping-Pong, sports video gaming, arcade basketball and more.
The following official YouTube video reviews Carnival's Vista-class vessels (Vista and Horizon) as facilities and onboard amenities.
The Horizon cruise ship offers an expanded "Seuss at Sea" kids program with its "Dr Suess WaterWorks" (themed water park). The aquapark has 2 distinctly different waterslides (location Deck 12).
- The "Cat in the Hat" waterslide (named "Kaleid-O-Slide" on Carnival Vista) is an enclosed raft slide with length 137 m (450 ft) and several twists and turns. The slide's entrance is a giant replica of the cat's red-and-white hat. The waterslide is colored in red and white, making it one of the ship's most destinctive features.
- The "Fun Things" waterslide (named after the troublemakers Thing 1 and Thing 2) is an enclosed body slide, it features a polka dot-motif and has length of 65 m (213 ft).
- Dr Seuss theme characters decorate the entire waterpark area. Numerous memorable phrases from the Dr Seuss books are displayed on the clear partitions surrounding the aqua park facility. Dr Seuss' presence is featured in other parts of Carnival Horizon, including the signature Dr Seuss Bookville kids play area, also at all themed special events, including Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, Story Time, the Seuss-A-Palooza Parade (promenade event).
Follows the complete list of Carnival Horizon lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Family Harbor Lounge (a new, dedicated to families space with 24-hour complimentary dining, concierge and babysitting service, movies, video games, board games by Hasbro)
- Liquid Lounge (1400-seat, 2-level show lounge, with “Playlist Productions” and “Hasbro Game Shows”)
- Horizon Atrium (3-deck high midship lounge area with LED screens, live-performances, visual displays; served by 100-seat Horizon Lobby Bar)
- Shopping Arcade (with two Boutique Shops and two Fun Shops); Pixels Photo Gallery and Shop; Dream Photo Studio; Cherry on Top (candy shop)
- Horizon Casino (484-seat)
- Limelight Lounge
- Lanai promenade (with 60 outdoor seats, served by Lanai Bar-BQ Bar)
- FunHub (Internet room)
- Shake Spot; Taste Bar; Havana Bar; Clubhouse and Bar; JavaBlue Café
- Ocean Plaza (270-seat lounge served by 50-seat Plaza Cafe)
- Havana Outside (Havana pool area with one swimming pool, two whirlpools, palm threes)
- Carnival Multiplex (includes IMAX and Thrill cinemas)
- Thrill Theatre (5D cinema room)
- IMAX Theater (the first IMAX at sea, with 3-deck high screen)
- Circle C (kids club lounge); Club O2 (teens club lounge)
- Warehouse (Video Arcade)
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar (poolside Mexican bar)
- RedFrog Rum Bar (also serves the ThirstyFrog Red draught beer)
- (new) Guy's Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse / Brewhouse is an open-air complimentary restaurant for a variety of BBQ favorites (with shipboard-smoked meats) and house-made craft beers. The menu features pork butt, blue ribbon chicken, sliced smoked beef, Guy Fieri's traditional sides and gourmet burgers, variety of BBQ sauces, hot sauce bar. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends. The new complimentary eatery is via partnership with celebrity chef Guy Fieri. The other Fun Ship with a brewery is Carnival Vista.
- Tides Pool (with one swimming pool, two Whirlpools, sunbathing area; served by Tides Bar)
- Camp Ocean (formerly known as "Camp Carnival" - youth activities program)
- Dr Seuss Bookville (family-themed kids room with all Dr Seuss books available to read; offers games and themed activities)
- Carnival Cloud 9 Spa (wellness complex)
- Carnival WaterWorks (water-play outdoor area with AquaPark, Twister waterslide, Kaleid-O-Slide)
- Seaside Theatre (with huge LED screen)
- SportSquare (outdoor sporting area); SkyGreens (mini golf); Jogging Track
- SkyFitness (outdoors)
- SkyRide (“bicycle ride in the sky”)
- SkyCourse (suspended ropes course)
- Serenity Retreat (adults relaxation area served by Serenity Bar, with 2 cantilevered Whirlpools and sunbathing area)
- "Dreamscape" is named Atrium's 3-deck-high LED-lighted sculpture.
Exclusively for Carnival Horizon, Carnival Cruise Line's entertainment team partnered with celebrity directors from Los Angeles (Broadway) and London (West End) to create 3 new signature shows - part of the onboard "Playlist Productions" revues. The new shows (named "Celestial Strings", "Soulbound", "Vintage Pop") use the full capacity of the interactive LED screens. A 4th show ("Amor Cubano - A Caribbean Dance Romance") is also available on the Horizon ship. It was introduced in 2017 on Carnival Vista.
- "Celestial Strings" show is themed on classical music mixed with modern pop.
- "Soulbound" is a gothic-inspired, New Orleans-themed show featuring R&B music favorites.
- "Vintage Pop" show is themed on "Gatsby's Cotton Club", featuring modern songs recomposed into classic jazz interpretations performed live by a 6-piece jazz band.
- "Amor Cubano - A Caribbean Dance Romance" show is themed on classic Latin songs mixed with modern music hits. It is held at the Havana Bar and highlighted by a 7-piece Cuban music band.
Carnival Horizon wiki
- By gross tonnage, Vista-class are currently the largest Carnival ships. They also have new for the fleet features, like Multiplex media entertainment complex (IMAX theater - 3-deck high LED screen for first-run movies, plus 3D Thrill cinema), SkyRide (roller coaster with multiple riding bicycles on 2 paralleled tracks), larger SportsSquare complex, Havana Outside complex (pool, jacuzzies, bar, new Havana cruise accommodations), Family Harbor staterooms (with its own family-themed lounge /24-hour dining, concierge, babysitting, entertainment).
- Ship's powerplant consists of 5x MAN marine diesel engines (4-stroke, common-rail injection) - two 14V48/60CR and three 8L48/60CR. Their combined power output is 62,4 MW.
- Among the Horizon ship's interior design features is the “Dreamscape”. This is an Atrium-located LED sculpture created by kids hospitalized in St Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis TN, USA). The 3-deck high artwork was designed by the company Techno Media and consists of 33 different creations, The sculpture's centerpiece has over 2000 flexible LED (custom-made) tiles. This funnel-shaped central part has heigth of 24 ft (7,3 m). The artwork is rotating, with patterns based on day time, cruise port of call or special occasion.
- The vessel was launched on March 10, 2017, at Fincantieri’s Marghera shipyard. After the float-out followed interior fittings. The launching featured the traditional “coin ceremony”, consisting in welding a silver coin on the ship's top deck. Godmother of the launching ceremony was Clementina Zecchin (Fincantieri employee). The ceremony was attended by Richard Morse (Carnival's Senior VP Hotel Operations), Fabrizio Timossi (Carnival's Project Manager) and Antonio Quintano (Marghera yard's Director).
- On March 2, 2018, was announced the name of the liner's godmother - Queen Latifah (US rapper, songwriter, singer, TV and film actress, producer, author, entrepreneur). During the christening ceremony (May 23, 2018, held in NYC New York) she participated in a special “Lip Sync Battle: Horizon” onboard show. The event was invitation-only, with overnight stay on the ship and gala dinner.
- On March 28, 2018, the vessel was officially delivered to Carnival Corporation by Fincantieri. The ceremony was attended by Micky Arison (Carnival Corporation's Chairman), Christine Duffy (Carnival Cruise Lines President), Giampiero Massolo (Fincantieri's Chairman) and Giuseppe Bono (Fincantieri's CEO). Upon the ship's delivery, Fincantieri had built 81 cruise vessels (1990-2018), of which 64 for Carnival Corporation.
- Ship's Captain is Luigi de Angelis, with 22-year of service with the company (starting as deck cadet in 1995 on Carnival Imagination). Ship's Hotel Director is Pierre Camilleri.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2018
The follwoing tables show the ship's Inaugural cruise itineraries (maiden voyages) by destination. The itinerary information includes ports of call (as sequences and port times) and prices per person (in USD, double-occupancy rates on lowest category Inside cabins).
13 nights / 14 days, Inaugural Mediterranean cruise (Europe) - prices started from USD 1300 pp.
|02 Apr||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|04 Apr 07:00 - 20:00||Livorno, Florence-Pisa, Italy|
|05 Apr 07:00 - 20:00||Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy|
|06 Apr 07:00 - 19:00||Naples, Italy|
|08 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|09 Apr 07:00 - 16:00||Corfu Island, Greece|
|10 Apr 09:00 - 18:00||Messina, Taormina, Sicily, Italy|
|11 Apr 07:00 - 19:00||Valletta, Malta|
|13 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy|
|15 Apr||Arriving in Barcelona, Spain|
(repositioning) 14 nights / 15 days, Inaugural Transatlantic cruise from Europe to USA (prices started from USD 990 pp).
|09 May||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|11 May 08:00 - 21:00||Malaga, Spain|
|12 May 07:00 - 15:00||Gibraltar, UK|
|13 May 09:00 - 17:00||Lisbon, Portugal|
|14 May 10:00 - 19:00||Vigo, Spain|
|21 May 08:00 - 17:00||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|23 May||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
4 nights / 5 days, Inaugural Bermuda cruise (prices started from USD 620 pp).
|24 May||Departing from New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
|26 May 09:00 - 17:00||Kings Wharf, Bermuda|
|28 May||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
8 nights / 9 days, Inaugural Eastern Caribbean cruise (prices started from USD 1000 pp).
|28 May||Departing from New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
|31 May 07:00 - 14:00||Grand Turk Island|
|01 Jun 10:00 - 17:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|02 Jun 08:00 - 15:00||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic|
|05 Jun||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
8 nights / 9 days, Inaugural Southern Caribbean cruise (prices started from USD 780 pp) .
|22 Sep||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|24 Sep 07:00 - 14:00||Grand Turk Island|
|25 Sep 09:00 - 16:00||La Romana, Dominican Republic|
|26 Sep 13:00 - 22:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|27 Sep 08:00 - 16:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|30 Sep||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
6 nights / 7 days, Inaugural Western Caribbean cruise (prices started from USD 490 pp).
|30 Sep||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|02 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||Ocho Rios, Jamaica|
|03 Oct 08:00 - 16:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|04 Oct 10:00 - 18:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|06 Oct||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
Godspeed to the new ship!
Carnival Horizon - user reviews and comments
Photos of Carnival HorizonAdd Photo
Carnival Horizon ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line once again raised the price of the popular program FTTF (Faster to the Fun). However, the latest increase is only for the newest...October 15, 2018
- Cruise Industry
It was a double celebration for Philipsburg, Port St Maarten Island on Thursday, October 11, as it welcomed the inaugural visit of Carnival Horizon...October 12, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Horizon, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Vista arrived at Port Miami today, September 20. Carnival Horizon repositioned from New York, while...September 21, 2018
The FDNY and NYPD worked together to get a passenger with medical emergency off a Carnival Cruise Line ship in New York on Wednesday, September 5...September 6, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Carnival's 128-foot blimp, which is painted like a cruise ship, made an aerial debut on Wednesday, August 29, in Memphis, Tennessee. It will float...August 31, 2018
A Carnival Cruise Line's ship has crashed into a dock on Manhattan's west side, leaving the structure with damage but happily causing no injuries...August 29, 2018
A mechanical issue has caused Carnival Horizon to skip port of call, and is currently impacting the speed at which the ship can sail. As a result...August 14, 2018
A 66-year-old cruise passenger who reportedly suffered a stroke aboard a Carnival Cruise Line's ship about 80 miles from Atlantic City has been...July 23, 2018
The Coast Guard has medevaced a Carnival cruise passenger about 100 mi east of Cape Hatteras. The rescue took place early Thursday morning, June 7...June 8, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Speedcast International Ltd, the most trusted provider of remote communication and IT solutions in the world, announced the company had successfully...May 27, 2018
- show more news
Other Carnival Cruise Line cruise ships
Carnival Horizon Itineraries
The below listed Carnival Horizon cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival Cruise Line fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Nov 11||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami|
|2018 Nov 17||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami|
|2018 Nov 25||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami|
|2018 Dec 01||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$589|
|2018 Dec 09||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami|
|2018 Dec 15||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$774|
|2018 Dec 23||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$789|
|2018 Dec 29||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$1199|
|2019 Jan 06||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$469|
|2019 Jan 12||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$749|
|2019 Jan 20||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$484|
|2019 Jan 26||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$569|
|2019 Feb 03||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$509|
|2019 Feb 09||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$809|
|2019 Feb 17||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$519|
|2019 Feb 23||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$624|
|2019 Mar 03||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$539|
|2019 Mar 09||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$794|
|2019 Mar 17||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$634|
|2019 Mar 23||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$689|
|2019 Mar 31||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$529|
|2019 Apr 06||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$699|
|2019 Apr 14||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$594|
|2019 Apr 20||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$694|
|2019 Apr 28||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$544|
|2019 May 04||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$804|
|2019 May 12||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$564|
|2019 May 18||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$839|
|2019 May 26||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$684|
|2019 Jun 01||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$919|
|2019 Jun 09||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$764|
|2019 Jun 15||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$1019|
|2019 Jun 23||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$784|
|2019 Jun 29||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$1014|
|2019 Jul 07||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$769|
|2019 Jul 13||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$1009|
|2019 Jul 21||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$774|
|2019 Jul 27||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$999|
|2019 Aug 04||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$689|
|2019 Aug 10||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$884|
|2019 Aug 18||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$589|
|2019 Aug 24||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$729|
|2019 Sep 01||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$439|
|2019 Sep 07||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$699|
|2019 Sep 15||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$429|
|2019 Sep 21||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$679|
|2019 Sep 29||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$419|
|2019 Oct 05||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$699|
|2019 Oct 13||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$429|
|2019 Oct 19||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$719|
|2019 Oct 27||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$449|
|2019 Nov 02||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$669|
|2019 Nov 10||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$439|
|2019 Nov 16||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$669|
|2019 Nov 24||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$539|
|2019 Nov 30||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$619|
|2019 Dec 08||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$409|
|2019 Dec 14||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$679|
|2019 Dec 22||6 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$809|
|2019 Dec 28||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$1049|
|2020 Jan 05||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$439|
|2020 Jan 11||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$729|
|2020 Jan 19||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$429|
|2020 Jan 25||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$709|
|2020 Feb 02||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$459|
|2020 Feb 08||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$779|
|2020 Feb 16||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$499|
|2020 Feb 22||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$769|
|2020 Mar 01||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$489|
|2020 Mar 07||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$799|
|2020 Mar 15||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$529|
|2020 Mar 21||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$799|
|2020 Mar 29||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$529|
|2020 Apr 04||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$809|
|2020 Apr 12||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$559|
|2020 Apr 18||8 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean||Miami||$749|
|2020 Apr 26||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$499|