Pacific Dawn current position
Specifications of Pacific Dawn
|Year built||1991 / Age: 29|
|Flag state||United Kingdom|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Monfalcone, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 280 million|
|Owner||Global Maritime Group Inc|
|Operator||CMV (Cruise and Maritime Voyages)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||245 m / 804 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||70285 gt|
|Passengers||1596 - 1915|
|Decks with cabins||7|
|Former names||Regal Princess, Amy Johnson (CMV)|
|Christened by||Cathy Freeman (Regal Princess)|
Pacific Dawn Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Oct 30||14 days, round-trip Fiji Explorer||Melbourne|
|2020 Nov 13||4 days, round-trip Kangaroo Island||Melbourne|
|2020 Nov 17||10 days, round-trip Kiwi Explorer||Melbourne|
|2020 Nov 27||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Melbourne|
|2020 Nov 30||4 days, round-trip Kangaroo Island||Melbourne|
|2020 Dec 04||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Melbourne|
|2020 Dec 07||7 days, round-trip A Taste Of Tasmania||Melbourne|
|2020 Dec 14||5 days, round-trip Southern Getaway||Melbourne|
|2020 Dec 19||8 days, round-trip Christmas Cruise||Melbourne|
|2020 Dec 27||11 days, round-trip New Years Eve Cruise||Melbourne|
|2021 Jan 07||5 days, round-trip A Taste Of Tasmania||Melbourne|
|2021 Jan 12||12 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Melbourne|
|2021 Jan 24||4 days, round-trip Australia Day Cruise||Melbourne|
|2021 Jan 28||4 days, round-trip Kangaroo Island||Melbourne|
|2021 Feb 01||4 days, round-trip Kangaroo Island||Melbourne|
|2021 Feb 05||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Melbourne|
|2021 Feb 08||3 days, one-way from Melbourne to Brisbane||Melbourne|
|2021 Feb 08||17 days, one-way from Melbourne to Singapore||Melbourne|
|2021 Feb 11||14 days, one-way from Brisbane to Singapore||Brisbane|
Pacific Dawn Review
Review of Pacific Dawn
CMV Amy Johnson cruise ship (Pacific Dawn) was launched in 1991 as Regal Princess (link to the 2014-built liner). As "Pacific Dawn", the vessel is still operated by P&O Australia (Carnival Corporation-owned company) since 2007.
NEWS: In February 2021, Pacific Dawn was planned to leave P&O Australia. The ship's last cruise for P&O was scheduled for February 8, 2021 (departing from Melbourne to Singapore via Brisbane). The last voyage can be booked as short-break (Melbourne-Brisbane), Asia Explorer (Brisbane-Singapore) and "full farewell" (17-night B2B cruise Melbourne-Brisbane-Singapore). In April 2021, P&O Australia's fleet was also planned to leave Pacific Aria. Both vessels were sold in November 2019 to CMV-Cruise and Maritime Voyages (filed for bankruptcy in July 2020).
In 2021, Pacific Dawn was to be renamed to "CMV Amy Johnson", Pacific Aria - to "CMV Ida Pfeiffer".
The 1900-passenger cruise ship Amy Johnson was designed by Renzo Piano (Italian architect). The vessel is interesting for providing connections between most staterooms (making it a great choice for families and group/party travellers). Following Pacific Dawn's drydock 2017, the ship now features the enormous Big Screen (outdoor theater / midship on Sundeck), new Aqua Park (waterpark with a dual-waterslide / aft on Sundeck), The Pantry (buffet-style market with fresh-food outlets), redesigned Atrium (decks 5-6-7), fully-renovated bars, lounges and wellness facilities.
Cruise itinerary program
Note: CruiseMapper's Amy Johnson cruise itineraries currently combine both P&O Australia's (Pacific Dawn's) and the CMV's planned for the vessel itineraries.
Pacific Dawn itinerary program is based on Australia cruises leaving roundtrip from homeport Brisbane QLD. The voyages were themed as "South Pacific Islands" (Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia), Great Barrier Reef, cruises to nowhere and short-breaks to Queensland port and island destinations.
CMV Amy Johnson ship's inaugural cruise is scheduled for April 15, 2021, leaving from Singapore to Tilbury-London. The 43-night westbound repositioning itinerary (Asia to Europe-UK) includes transition through Suez Canal. Fares started from GBP 3400 (EUR 4020 / USD 4400) per person, double-occupancy.
CMV ship's inaugural cruise season officially starts from London-Tilbury on October 9 (2021) with the 32-night "Black Sea and Mediterranean" (maiden voyage) that visits Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Malta, Sicily, Gibraltar, Spain. Fares started from GBP 2240 (EUR 2650 / USD 2900) per person, double-occupancy. For the maiden voyages as call ports and times see in the ship's Wiki section.
CMV Amy Johnson inaugural cruise itineraries 2021
CMV Amy Johnson ship starts operations in 2021 with 3 roundtrips from homeport Tilbury-London visiting Europe's Arctic (Norway), Iceland and Greenland. Departure dates are scheduled for:
- June 20, 2021 (22-day itinerary "Arctic Voyage Greenland and Iceland Experience") with overnight in Reykjavik Iceland
- July 22, 2021 (38-day itinerary "Grand Arctic Voyage to Greenland, Spitsbergen and Iceland) visiting visit to Spitsbergen Island
- August 7 (22-day itinerary "Arctic Voyage Greenland and Iceland Experience") with overnight in Rotterdam Holland. The visit to Rotterdam (Aug 28) coincides with the CMV Fleet Parade and the "Rotterdam Regatta 2021".
CMV Amy Johnson staterooms (total 798) include 50x Suites, 134x Balcony, 436x Oceanview and 178x Inside, in all 27 cabin categories. Most staterooms are 190-ft2 (18 m2) and nearly 25% have private balconies. The largest passenger accommodations (Balcony Suites) are sized 560 ft2 (52 m2).
- Two-Room Deluxe Suites (52 m2) have private step-out balcony, twin beds (convertible to double), single sofabed (for 3rd passenger), separate bedroom-lounge. One Suite is wheelchair-accessible.
- Junior Suites (35 m2) have private step-out balcony, twin beds (convertible to double), double sofabed (rollaway bed). Two Junior Suites are wheelchair-accessible.
- Sized 20 m2 are categories 14 (Superior Balcony), 15 (Superior Plus Balcony) and 16 (Premium Twin Balcony).
- Most oceanview cabins are with twin beds (convertible to double bed), some have 3rd-4th upper beds (bunks). Some outside cabins are wheelchair-accessible and some are interconnecting.
- All interior cabins are with two single beds (lower twins) convertible to a double bed (Queen-size) plus 3ird-4th upper beds (bunks). Some inside cabins are wheelchair-accessible and some are interconnecting. Most Premium Twin Inner (category 4) cabins are double-occupancy (convertible twin beds).
Standard cabin amenities include en-suite bathroom (WC-toilet, curtain shower, single-sink vanity, toiletries), bedside cabinets (4-drawer), wall-mounted reading lamps, individually-controlled air-conditioning, mirrored dressing table (writing desk with chair and lamp), HDTV (satellite reception), seating area (armchair with a coffee table), wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet), moquette flooring. Balcony furniture consists of 2 deckchairs and a low table).
Pacific Dawn shipboard dining (Food and Drinks)
Sophisticated and various food is available onboard Pacific Dawn. The buffet restaurant, a la carte main dining room, and The Grill give a chance to choose from. For a little fee, passengers can sense the flavors of Asia with an 8-course banquet at La Luna or, dine in style at celebrity chef restaurant Salt grill by Luke Mangan. Back by popular demand are favourites, such as the exclusive 14-seat Chef's Table. The Waterfront Restaurant, ship's main dining room, continues to serve classic Australian dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a stylish setting.
Follows the complete list of Pacific Dawn restaurants and food bars.
- Waterfront Restaurant (open-seating dining room; each of all three dining rooms on Pacific Dawn is operated with "Your Choice Dining" (a la carte) menus for breakfast and lunch, and offers a 4-course dinner menu. Tables seat up to 10 guests. Dining times vary according to sea/port days)
- Part of the Waterfront restaurant is the "Wine Room" with cases of wine and Champagne bottles on display. The Wine Room also serves PO Cruises Australia's "Chef's Table" experience (specialty dining venue with gourmet private dining and tour of the galley)
- Salt Grill (reservations-only specialty restaurant via a partnership with Australian celebrity chef Luke Mangan)
- The Pantry (self-service buffet restaurant with several fresh-food outlets and an open-air terrace) replaced the traditional Lido Buffet "Plantation Restaurant". The Pantry's features are the new restaurants "Nic and Toni's" (Mediterranean-cuisine) and "Shell and Bones" (seafood). The "Shell and Bones Seafood and Grill" is part of "The Pantry" (food market) and is complimentary during the day. In the evenings, it transforms into a la carte priced restaurant. The seafood menu features popular Australian dishes, like Singaporean Chili Crab (from Queensland) and Steamed Blue Mussels with Wine (from South Australia), The daily grill bar menu offers items like Slow-cooked Beef Short Ribs, Portuguese-style roast chicken, also vegetarian options.
- The Luna room (Asian-cuisine banquets; features Japanese and Thai specialties); The Grill (lido BBQ)
- The "Shell & Bones" (a la carte pricing) opens daily from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The menu features dishes like Portuguese-style roast chicken, Singapore-style crab (US$25), hot seafood extravaganza (US$50 for 2). Sides like garlic bread, potato wedges, and grilled corn cobettes are complimentary as are the kids' options of fish fingers or seafood party plate. One dessert is only offered: apple and rhubarb crumble with New Zealand Natural ice cream (US$9) designed to share.
Pacific Dawn shipboard entertainment (Fun and Sport)
Daytime activities range from whiskey tastings and martini mixology classes to quilling and salsa dance classes. Passengers can find karaoke, bingo, and trivia almost every day. The daily itinerary on sea days is packed with activities. The big-screen on the pool deck proved to be a big hit and is largely used for broadcasting full-length concerts, live sports, and movies. Major international sporting events are also shown (such as the FIFA World Cup). Evening entertainment is standard cruise ship fare with a mix of guest entertainers and Broadway-style production shows. For kids, innovative activity clubs include Turtle Cove (ages 3-6-yo), Shark Shack (ages 7-10-yo) and HQ for teens. Adults can relax in the child-free Oasis on ship's top deck, while all ages enjoy the swimming pool on Lido deck and the adventures of P&OEdge program, held all over Dawn, with a climbing course on the funnel and a zip line across the top deck.
Follows the complete list of Pacific Dawn lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Pacific Dawn Atrium (3-decks central open floor area and social hub)
- Charlie's Bar; The Orient bar (English pub); Promenade Bar; MIX (specialty cocktails bar); The Cafe; Lido Pool Bar
- Essentials Store; Tax and Duty-Free Shops; PANDORA shop (jewelry); Aqua Hut (snorkeling equipment)
- The Marquee Theatre (2-decks, featuring large scale shows, magic and comedy acts; during the day, the theatre hosts Jackpot bingo games, trivia quizzes)
- Wine Room (boutique winery)
- The Big Screen (outdoor LED screen for movies, show programs, sports games)
- The Dome Bar (indoor observation lounge with floor-ceiling windows, large dance floor, and a full-service bar; transforms into a disco nightclub in the evenings)
- Players Bar and Casino, Techno Store
- Expressions Studio (Photo Gallery and Shop); Art Gallery; The Library; Internet Cafe
- The Oasis (adults-only relaxation complex)
- Promenade (deck 7), 2 pools, 4 jacuzzis
- Aqua HealthSpaFitness (Wellness Centre with Day Spa, Thermal Suites, Fitness Centre with a separate room for classes, Massage Rooms, Aqua Beauty Salon)
- Teen- and Kids club lounges (offering complimentary activities by P&O youth program: "Turtle Cove"; "Shark Shack"; "HQ" lounge; "HQ+" teen lounge)
- P&OEdge Adventure Park experience ("high adrenalin" program with 20 different activities, such as climbing, jumping, racing, flying on ropes)
- Jogging Track; Traditional deck games area (Deck Chess, Deck Quoits, Shuffleboard); Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, tennis); Table Tennis; Golf Nets.
- On its top deck, the ship has an Aqua Park.
CMV Amy Johnson ship facilities and amenities
Follows the review of CMV Amy Johnson cruise ship facilities and onboard amenities.
The "Waterfront Restaurant" is the dining room which operates with open-seating and a la carte menus ("Your Choice Dining") for breakfast and lunch, and offers a 4-course dinner menu. Tables seats from 2 to 10 guests. Dining Room times vary (sea / port days): Breakfast (7:30-9:30 / 7-9am), Lunch (12-2pm), Dinner (5:30-9:30pm).
Part of Waterfront Restaurant is the "Wine Room". It serves the CMV line's "Chef's Table" dinner package. The "Chef's Table" is a gourmet private dining package for up to 14 guests (surcharge PP apply, reservations required), inclusive of a cocktail reception, canapes by the Columbus ship's Executive Chef, and a tour of the galley.
"The Grill" is a specialty restaurant (surcharges PP) run by celebrity chef Luke Mangan (reservations-only, closed on port days).
The "Pantry Restaurant" is the lido buffet restaurant. Dining times here vary (sea / port days): breakfast (6:30-11am / 6-11am), lunch (11:30am-2:30pm / 11:30am-3pm), and dinner (5-9pm).
The "Fusion" room is an Asian-cuisine specialty restaurant annex (cover charges PP apply). Fusion's menu features Japanese and Thai food specialties.
"The Palladium Show Lounge" is a 2-decks high theatre hosting large-scale show productions in the evenings with live music, magic, and comedy performances by guest entertainers. The daily program here has Jackpot bingo games and trivia quizzes. The Palladium Bar serves the theatre and the foyer area.
"Jade HealthSpaFitness" (wellness complex) that consists of Spa (Sauna, Steam Rooms), Gym (with modern equipment, also offering personal trainers on Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes), Massage Rooms (facials, scrubs, reflexology, acupuncture, spa massages, aaa), Jade Beauty Salon (hairdresser and barber services - cutting, styling, colouring, conditioning treatments, blow-dry, brow and lash treatments, shaving, also waxing, manicure, pedicure, teeth-whitening, botox, aaa).
Thermal Suites are accessed via single passes and unlimited passes (throughout the cruise). The 10-20-30 Thermal Suite deals allow choosing 3 signature treatments with a 10% discount off the first treatment, 20% off the 2nd, and 30% off the 3rd.
The Gym has 5 treadmills, 3 stationary bikes, and 3 stair runners with 1 each of the following machines: leg pull down, leg extension, leg press, weight bench, multi-press, lower back, and abdominal. Professional training staff holds individual and group classes.
Medical Centre is Amy Johnson ship's hospital, operated by resident doctors and nurses on 24-hour duty. Payments are made by the CMV boarding pass (treatments equivalent to a private doctor's visit). Buying cruise health insurance is recommended.
CMV Amy Johnson ship's Atrium is a 3-deck high open-floor design area with live music and show entertainment. The Lobby level is served by the Hemmingway's Bar (portside lobby bar serving the foyer).
Reception Desk provides 24-hour guest services, assistance, information, purser).
Shore Excursions' Office (open between 10:30 am - 1 pm, and 3 - 6 pm) is for shore excursions booking and provides information on Cruise Maritime tours offered in ports of calls along the Columbus cruise itineraries.
Future Cruise Sales office allows discount booking of CMV cruise deals while on the ship.
Part of the Atrium is the ship's "Tax & Duty-Free Shops" / Shopping Galleria. These shops sell liquor, tobaccos, brand cosmetics, perfumes, fashion clothes and accessories, luxury jewelry and watches at duty-free prices (up to 40% off their retail prices).
The Atrium's upper level served by the Ocean Bar. Ocean Bar provides a home-like environment and is furnitured with comfortable lounges and small coffee tables. Ocean Bar is designed to be the living room of the ship. Armchair aerobics, trivia, and word games are also held here. At 7:30 p.m. live music starts and guests can partake of the selection of wine, beers on tap, and cocktails.
Also part of this Atrium level is the "Raffles" bar serving premium cocktails.
Casino Royale has limited seating, offers off-shore gambling on roulette/blackjack tables and poker machines, and complimentary casino gaming lessons for beginners.
The "Trumps & Aces" club (kids 3-6 yo, must be toilet-trained) has toys, educational games, and kids fun activities supervised by certified staff. In the "Trumps & Aces," there is a Nursery Room where babysitting service is available between 10:30 pm-1 am (charges apply). The list of activities here includes arts/crafts, music, cartoons, parties, "Sleepyheads Storytime" (storytelling).
The "Crafters Studio" club (kids 7-10 yo) offers as activities arts-crafts, movies, scavenger hunts, pirate games, iPad learning, PS and Nintendo gaming consoles, themed parties, air hockey, table tennis, sports tournaments, karaoke, talent shows, kids-only dinners held in the Waterfront Restaurant.
The "Photo Gallery" area, with the "Expressions Studio" for professional video-photo services.
"The Internet Cafe" has a limited seating and several Internet computers (charges per minute apply, Internet packages start from 100 mins)
"The Orient" bar is an English pub bar with a nice selection of local and international beers.
Livingstone Library offers staff assistance between 9 - 11 am and 3 - 5 pm. This is a quiet room furnished with antique leather sofas and chairs. It has a nice selection of books (all in English), newspapers, jigsaw puzzles, popular board games.
Taverners' Pub is an English pub bar with a nice selection of local and international beers.
"The Oasis" retreat, served by Oasis Bar (aft-location, lower level 1 of 2) is an adults-only outdoor relaxation area with premium sun loungers, couches, and deck chairs. It has for decoration fake plants, 2 hot tubs (on the lower level), and a bar serving drinks.
"Cappuccino's" bar serves the pool area with light snacks and drinks.
Amy Johnson's ship's pool area has 2 large swimming pools (the forward one is adults-only) and 2 hot tubs. The area is served by the Lido Pool Bar, "Alfresco Grill" (complimentary fast food choices with AU BBQ fare /charges apply at dinner, after 5 pm) and an Ice Cream Bar "Gallato's" (charges apply; offers "New Zealand Natural" ice cream, including the CMV's "Choc Hokey Pokey" flavour). In the evenings, here are organized open-air deck parties.
"The Dome" - an indoor observation lounge during the day, covered with a glass roof. This lounge has ample seating, a large dance floor, a full-service bar, and floor-ceiling panoramic windows for 180-degree seaport and ocean views. Late in the evenings (after 10:30 pm), The Dome becomes a disco nightclub.
There is a Walking/Jogging Track and Deck Games: area (quoits, giant chessboard, golf putting green, shuffleboard).
The ship's "Big Screen" is a large-size outdoor LED screen for movies, live sports games (including NRL/AFL), and show programs. There is a stage for live music and show performances, including the "Pacific Cirque" show.
The Sun Deck also has the CMV Active Studio with outdoor sporting equipment for unique open-air activities, such as bow-ladder- and funnel climbing, trampoline jumping, net racing, Bouncing Bridge, racing through the ship, and even flying on ropes around the Atrium area.
Pacific Dawn - user reviews and comments
Pacific Dawn ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia announced that the company will extend the pause in operations across Australia & New Zealand until October 29, 2020...July 24, 2020
- Cruise Industry
CMV-Cruise & Maritime Voyages has gone into administration (similar to the USA's filing for bankruptcy). The company has appointed Paul Williams...July 20, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Cruise ships have been banned from entering Australia's Queensland state waters until the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is over. On Friday, June...June 13, 2020
On April 1, 2020, the NSW Police ordered the cruise liner Pacific Explorer to leave its homeport Sydney NSW. The ship entered Sydney Harbour on April...April 7, 2020
- Cruise Industry
CMV-Cruise And Maritime Voyages announced the launch of company's “largest ever ex-UK cruise programme totally dedicated to the British market...March 2, 2020
- Cruise Industry
On August 28, 2021, CMV's 7-ship fleet gathers in Port Rotterdam (Holland) during the annual (port's 25th) Rotterdam Regatta. In both...February 22, 2020
- Cruise Industry
CMV-Cruise and Maritime Voyages revealed details of more 2021 departures of the newest fleetmate - Amy Johnson (currently Pacific Dawn for P&O...February 17, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Cruise and Maritime Voyages announced the Maiden Voyage of their latest ship Amy Johnson (currently sailing as P&O Pacific Dawn). After a...February 10, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Cruise and Maritime Voyages (CMV) revealed the names of its two new ships following a public vote. In November 2019, the company announced that it...January 25, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Cruise and Maritime Voyages will take delivery of P&O Australia’s ships Pacific Dawn and Pacific Aria in Singapore on March 2 and May 2...November 28, 2019
- show more news
Other P&O Cruises cruise ships
Pacific Dawn Wiki
P&O Australia's cruise ship Pacific Dawn started its career under the name "Regal Princess". The vessel was initially operated by Princess Cruises( between 1991-2007) when it was transferred to P&O Australia's fleet, renamed "Pacific Dawn" (on Nov 8, 2007, following an extensive drydock refurbishment) and homeported in Brisbane QLD (leaving from port Hamilton, Queensland Australia). The vessel was launched on March 29, 1990, delivered on July 20, 1991, and christened (MS Regal Princess) on August 8 in NYC New York by godmother Margaret Thatcher (UK’s Prime Minister at the time).
For P&) Australia, the vessel was UK-flagged (MMSI number 235059368). Pacific Dawn's itineraries offered Queensland roundtrips to South Pacific Islands ("Pacific Island Hopper" to Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Espiritu Santo), also to Papua New Guinea and several Australian ports. The list of visited destinations featured Queensland, Great Barrier Reef (Willis Island) and Moreton Island (on short-breaks). Pacific Dawn's Cruise to Nowhere deals were specially themed Australian roundtrips (with no additional ports of call along the route). These short-breaks were usually themed "Food and Wine", "Music" (various styles/performers), "Comedy", "Sports". P&O Australia "cruises to nowhere" prices are inclusive of all special activities and themed entertainment on the ship, including classes and workshops, lectures, presentations, guest performances, theme parties.
In early-July 2020, CMV announced that company's new flagship Amy Johnson cruises for season 2021 were already 50% sold. Bookings made through July 31, 2020, benefitted from CMV's buy-one-get-one-free cruise promo.
Pacific Dawn refurbishment 2017 review
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment in Singapore (February 19 - March 15) included:
- new Aqua Park (state-of-the-art waterpark on its top deck)
- On Lido Deck 12, The Pantry (a buffet-style market place with several fresh-food outlets) replaced the traditional Lido Buffet restaurant "Plantation Restaurant". The Pantry's features include the new Mediterranean-cuisine "Nic & Toni’s" and the new seafood restaurant "Shell & Bones".
- The "Shell & Bones Seafood & Grill" is part of "The Pantry" (aft-located buffet-style food market) and is complimentary during the day. In the evenings, it transforms into a la carte priced restaurant. The seafood menu features popular Australian dishes, like Singaporean Chili Crab (from Queensland) and Steamed Blue Mussels with Wine (from South Australia), The daily grill bar menu offers items like Slow-cooked Beef Short Ribs, Portuguese-style roast chicken, also vegetarian options.
- On Deck 14 was installed a dual waterslide.
- The following lounges and venues were redesigned - the ship's Atrium areas (on decks 5, 6, 7), Charlie’s Bar (deck 5), The Orient bar (deck 7), The Dome Bar Lounge (deck 14), Pool Cafe (deck 12), Promenade Bar (deck 7), Techno Store, Lobby Reception, Spa.
CMV Amy Johnson Inaugural Cruise 2021
Next are listed the ship's first for CMV cruises - one repositioning itinerary (from Asia to Europe) and one roundtrip from the UK.
43-day relocation from Singapore to Tilbury-London
|Date / Time||Port|
|14 Apr||Departing from Singapore|
|16 Apr 09:00 - 20:00||Malacca, Malaysia|
|17 Apr 06:00 - 19:00||Port Klang-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|18 Apr 08:30 - 16:00||Georgetown, Pulau Penang Island, Malaysia|
|23 Apr 07:00 - 18:00||Cochin, India|
|25 Apr 08:00 - 20:00||Mumbai-Bombay, India|
|29 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Salalah, Oman|
|04 May 04:00 - 20:00||Safaga, Egypt|
|05 May 10:00 - 22:00||Aqaba-Petra, Jordan|
|07 May 04:00 - 17:00||Suez Canal|
|07 May 18:00 - 08 May 20:00||Port Said, Egypt|
|09 May 07:00 - 19:00||Ashdod-Jerusalem, Israel|
|11 May 09:00 - 19:00||Santorini Island, Greece|
|12 May 09:00 - 19:00||Piraeus-Athens, Greece|
|14 May 07:00 - 16:00||Catania, Sicily Italy|
|15 May 09:00 - 19:00||Naples, Italy|
|16 May 07:00 - 18:00||Civitavecchia-Rome, Italy|
|17 May 09:00 - 18:00||Villefranche-sur-Mer, France Riviera|
|18 May 12:00 - 19:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|20 May 09:00 - 18:00||Cadiz, Spain|
|21 May 11:00 - 18:00||Lisbon, Portugal|
|22 May 08:00 - 17:00||Oporto-Leixoes, Portugal|
|23 May 08:30 - 17:00||La Coruna, Spain|
|26 May 08:00 - 17:00||Amsterdam, Holland|
|27 May 09:00||Arriving in London-Tilbury, England|
32-day "Grand Black Sea and Mediterranean" cruise roundtrip from Tilbury-London
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Oct 16:00||Departing from London-Tilbury, England|
|12 Oct 11:00 - 17:00||Lisbon, Portugal|
|13 Oct 13:00 - 19:00||Cadiz, Spain|
|16 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Palermo, Sicily Italy|
|19 Oct 12:00 - 20:00||Nessebar, Bulgaria|
|20 Oct 07:00 - 17:00||Constanta, Romania|
|21 Oct 07:00 - 22:00||Odessa, Ukraine|
|23 Oct 06:00 - 23:00||Istanbul, Turkey|
|25 Oct 05:00 - 23:00||Piraeus-Athens, Greece|
|27 Oct 09:00 - 16:30||Limassol, Cyprus|
|28 Oct 06:00 - 19:00||Ashdod-Jerusalem, Israel|
|29 Oct 05:00 - 22:00||Port Said, Egypt|
|01 Nov 09:00 - 18:00||Valletta, Malta|
|02 Nov 07:00 - 15:00||Messina, Sicily Italy|
|05 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Gibraltar UK|
|07 Nov 07:00 - 17:00||Vigo, Spain|
|10 Nov 08:00||Arriving in London-Tilbury, England|
Godspeed to the new CMV fleetmate!
Pacific Dawn User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review