Vancouver port is Alaska-Vancouver cruise home port, and it’s one of the most popular cruise destination in the world. There are over 275 cruise sailings and more than 900,000 passengers that pass through the both Vancouver cruise port terminals, Canada Place and Ballantyne, every year.
Find information about Vancouver cruise port terminal – address, location and map, driving directions, parking information and fees. Check the cruise ship schedule and explore Vancouver city tours possibilities.
Vancouver cruise terminal
The Government of Canada established Port Metro Vancouver in January 2008. It is the fourth largest port in North America and the leader in Canada by tonnage. Vancouver is situated in the western Canada, at the British Colombia’s southwest corner. The ship schedule includes cruises from spring through all the fall. The vessels depart from two piers – Canada Place Ship Terminal and the Ballantyne Terminal.
Canada Place Ship Terminal
The Canada Place Vancouver cruise port terminal is located on 999 Canada Palace, Vancouver. It is part of the famous in the history CPR pier B-C, an original 1986 World Exposition Canada Pavilion part. It is designed with 5 sail shape and represents the maritime history of the region. Except the terminal, there is a large VINCI car park, he Port Metro Vancouver office, a World Trade Center office and a Pan-Pacific hotel.
The passengers can use restrooms, baggage trolleys and a snack shop. From Canada Place Ship Terminal there is access to the following berths – North – 900ft, East – 1660ft and West -1070ft.
Address: Canada Place Pier, 99 Canada Place Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Ballantyne Crusie Ship Terminal
The Ballantyne terminal is located on 851 Centennial Road, Vancouver. It looks like a commercial dock after its 1995 renovation and extensions. The services include luggage carts, restrooms, snack concessions, security and taxi ranks. The berth is only one – East, 1,200 ft.
Address: Ballantyne Pier, 655 Centenniel Road, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Parking:$15 Canadian daily ($10 US – depends on exchange rate)
Vancouver tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Harbour Center Tower: enjoy beautiful city panorama from the 581 ft roof.
- Gastown: located at the old Vancouver, nice and quiet place for a coffee.
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden: the perfect equilibrium located at the city center, blended with the four elements, architecture and rock, plants and water.
- Stanley Park: enjoy the native American Totem Poles and the Vancouver Aquarium in the biggest North America urban park.
- Vancouver Aquarium: variety of sealife – dolphins, beluga whales, sea turtles and sea lions
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: located over Capilano river, hundreds of feet tall.
- Grouse Mountain: enjoy Wildlife Refuge situated on 5 acre with its wolves and bears.
Hotels near Vancouver cruise port terminal
- Barclay Hotel
- Carmana Plaza
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- The St. Regis Hotel
- The Empire Landmark Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Landis Hotel & Suites
- Riviera Hotel
- Robson Suites
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel
- Moda Hotel
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
- Quality Hotel Downtown-Inn at False Creek
- English Bay Hotel
- Lord Stanley Suites On The Park
- The Burrard
- Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park
- Ramada Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver
Vancouver cruise port videos