Regent Seven Seas
Seven Seas Explorer Review and Specifications
Specifications of Seven Seas Explorer
|Year built||2016 / Age : 4|
|Flag state||Marshall Islands|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Sestri Ponente, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 400 million (USD 450 million)|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(RSSC) Regent Seven Seas Cruises|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||224 m / 735 ft|
|Beam (width)||31 m / 102 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||56000 gt|
|Passengers||754 - 829|
|Decks with cabins||7|
|Sister-ships||Seven Seas Splendor|
|Christened by||HRH Princess Charlene of Monaco|
Current itinerary / position of Seven Seas Explorer
Seven Seas Explorer current cruise is 10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Bohemian Paradise. Prices start from USD 5999 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 18 Jan, 2020 and ends on 28 Jan, 2020.All Itineraries Current Position
|Date / Time||Port|
|18 Jan 17:00||Departing from Miami, Florida hotels|
|20 Jan 09:00 - 16:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|21 Jan 13:00 - 23:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|22 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Costa Maya, Mexico|
|23 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Harvest Caye, Belize private island|
|24 Jan 07:00 - 19:00||Santo Tomas de Castilla, Puerto Barrios, Guatemala|
|25 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Roatan Island, Mahogany Bay-Coxen Hole, Honduras|
|27 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Key West, Florida|
|28 Jan 07:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida hotels|
Review of Seven Seas Explorer
Launched in 2016, Seven Seas Explorer is currently the newest RSSC / Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship, with fleet mates Voyager, Navigator and Mariner. The vessel's building cost of USD 450 million ranks it the most expensive luxury cruise ship ever built. The sister-ship Splendor is scheduled to launch in 2020.
History - construction and ownership
Regent Cruises (officially Regent Seven Seas Cruises / RSSC) is an all-inclusive, top-luxury cruise brand fka "Radisson Seven Seas". Until 2014, the company (as part of "Prestige Cruise Holdings") was owned by Apollo Management LP - one of the world's largest private investment equity funds. Since September 2014, RSSC and the sister company Oceania Cruises are owned by NCL Norwegian (shipowner), acquired at the total cost of USD 3 billion. Regent cruise ships are medium-sized, with capacity up to 800 passengers. The fleet consists of 6-star rated all-suite and all-balcony vessels with a space-to-guest ratio around 70 and staff-to-guest ratio 1-to-1,6 (some of industry's best). As building cost per berth, RSSC liners are among the world's most expensive ships.
The 56,000-ton, 750-passenger ship Seven Seas Explorer debuted in the summer of 2016. The vessel was launched on October 30, 2015, at Fincantieri's Sestri Ponente shipyard (Trieste Italy). The launching ceremony was attended by Robin Lindsay (RSSC's executive vice president) and Raffaele Davassi (shipyard's director). The launch godmother was Antonia Ronchi (Fincantieri employee).
Seven Seas Explorer was delivered on June 30 by Fincantieri's Sestri Ponente shipyard. It is the first newbuild for Regent Seven Seas in 14 years and what the company touts as the most luxurious vessel ever built. Seven Seas Explorer's features include the opulent 3,875-sq. foot Regent Suite, several gourmet restaurants and extravagant lounges.
Cruise itinerary program
Seven Seas Explorer itinerary program is based on luxury Mediterranean cruises around Italy (Adriatic Sea), to French Riviera, and Holy Land (visiting Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Egypt). The itineraries are one-way, with departures from ports in Italy, Spain, Monaco, Portugal, Greece, Turkey.
In 2019 (January through March) was scheduled ship's maiden season in South America. Following 2-year service in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Africa and Northern Europe, the liner will call at 10 South American cruise ports during 5 voyages with the following departures.
- January 20 - 12-day from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires, visiting Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina. 28-day from Rio to Santiago, visiting Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Falkland Islands.
- February 1 - 16-day from Buenos Aires to Santiago, visiting Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Falkland Islands.
- February 1 - 36-day from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles, visiting Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Falkland Islands, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala.
- February 17 - 20-day from Santiago to Los Angeles, visiting Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Mexico.
Like all Regent cruise ships, Seven Seas Explorer is an all-suite ship. The number of suite categories is 16. Seven Seas Explorer has a total of 375 suites, of which 100% have private balconies. The largest ones are the Regent Suites (2915 ft2).
The cost of the Regent Suite on the new Explorer ship signifies the ultimate Regent cruise luxury package experience. For an amazing 3,875 sq.ft suite accommodation (1181 m2, with the balcony), guest can enjoy the superior pampering vacation travel that the Regent Cruises are worldwide famous with. This accommodation is not only the largest but also the most expensive one at sea – yours for just £4,800 per person, per day.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Seven Seas Splendor offers cooking classes in its specially dedicated teaching kitchen. The dishes are crafted from local ingredients. Food-focused shore excursions are also available, added to the line's Gourmet Explorer Tours. They offer a chance to eat meals prepared by locally renowned chefs, taste wines at estates, and visit local markets.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Explorer restaurants and food bars.
- Compass Rose (main dining room restaurant, open-seating breakfast, lunch and dinner; features European Continental dishes and alternative choices - vegetarian, specialities from the Spa menu, select dishes from Regent's Chartreuse menu with gourmet French cuisine)
- Chartreuse (Regent’s new speciality restaurant with French cuisine, also serving speciality cocktails with Chartreuse liqueur; offers one of the most exquisite gourmet experiences at sea)
- Prime 7 (reservations-only dinner restaurant with American Steakhouse menu)
- La Veranda / Sette Mari (casual dining venue; operates as ship’s self-service buffet restaurant; in the evenings, the buffet transforms into “Sette Mari” Italian dinner restaurant, complimentary)
- Culinary Arts Kitchen (cooking school with 18 cooking stations in 3 rows; each is equipped with quartz countertop and stainless steel sink; the cooking school has floor-ceiling windows, and boasts 12 different classes themed as fish and shellfish, food and wine, mini-desserts, healthy cooking, etc. As part of the program, Regent Seven Seas also offers “Gourmet Explorer Tours” ashore)
- Pacific Rim (Pan-Asian restaurant, dinner-only)
- Pool Grill (fast food).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
While the design of Seven Seas Explorer is decidedly more contemporary luxe than that of ship's fleet mates, the line strikes a balance between its much-loved traditional features and a more modern ambience.
Follows the complete list of Seven Seas Explorer lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Constellation Theater (2-deck high main show lounge for grand music and show productions; also features “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” aerial acrobatics spectacle)
- Atrium (2-deck high open-floor area)
- Club.com (Internet computers room); Library
- Connoisseur Club (smoking lounge with comfortable leather armchairs; offers hand-rolled Cuban cigars)
- Card Rooms (hosts bridge tournaments and lectures)
- Explorer Lounge and Bar (disco nightclub; operates as a piano bar during the day with resident pianist performances)
- Meridian Lounge (serves as an entertainment lounge with leather furniture, blue carpeting, dark-wood panelling, antique flooring; has its own bar; serves speciality cocktails)
- Coffee Connection (patisserie, speciality coffees)
- Horizon Lounge (with a large dance floor; hosts daily trivia shows and offers Afternoon Tea)
- Observation Lounge (grand piano bar with live music performances in the evenings)
- The Boutique (duty-free shopping arcade: luxury jewellery, precious stones, brand perfumes, watches, designer clothes, accessories, gifts, souvenirs, Regent-logo wear)
- Casino (with 2 sections: for the slot machines, and for the gaming tables)
- Lido Pool area (with a large swimming pool, 2 Whirlpools, sunbathing area with loungers, tennis tables, seating area; served by the Pool Bar)
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and Wellness Center consists of 8 Treatment Rooms, Saunas (incl infrared sauna), Steam Rooms (incl aromatic steam room), Cold Room (temperature 54 F / 12 C), Thermal Suite, Shower Room (varying degrees of water pressure, therapeutic audio effects / waterfalls, thunderstorms), Relaxation Room, infinity pool (resistance swimming pool/aft), also Beauty Salon, Gym and Aerobics Studio. Some of the Spa's features include the cocoon-inspired design, central-location Swarovski crystal sculpture, chrysalis (made of silk wrappings), marble flooring, light-grained wood, exquisite treatments.
- Fitness Center (deck 6) has floor-ceiling windows and modern equipment (cardio and weight machines, free weights), separate studio for classes (cycling, yoga, Pilates).
- The Top Deck (Power Walking/Jogging Track; sports court: mini-golf putting green; Golf Net; Shuffleboard; Paddle Tennis court).
Regent's Seven Seas Explorer is the world's ever first cruise ship with a Pickleball Court. “The installation was done by Adventure Golf Services (a company specializing in custom designed mini-golf courses).
- This is a combo court serving 2 sports - Pickleball and Paddle Tennis.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, court tennis and table tennis. The game is played by 2, 3 or 4 players using solid paddles (made of wood or composites) to hit a perforated polymer ball over a net.
- The company also installed other products - paddle tennis court, shuffleboard, 18-hole putting green course, GolfCourt Hitting Bay (golf driving range), Bocce court. All these products use patented interlocking panels fabricated in Traverse City (Michigan USA).
- Adventure Golf Services is the leading manufacturer and installer for the cruise ship industry, with signature products like miniature golf courses, putting greens, shuffleboard, bocce ball, croquet courts, golf driving cages.
Seven Seas Explorer - user reviews and comments
Photos of Seven Seas ExplorerAdd Photo
Seven Seas Explorer ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Regent Seven Seas Cruises revealed an impressive collection of new signature cocktails and premium gins to be exclusively offered on company's newest...December 28, 2019
- Cruise Industry
RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises introduced a new spa brand that debuts fleetwide in winter 2019. Serene Spa & Wellness will offer exclusive...October 2, 2019
A 73-year-old American passenger was transferred to Mossel Bay (South Africa) Friday night, December 28, after suffering suspected stroke while...December 30, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Seven Seas Explorer is cruising to South America for the first time. Following her journeys in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Africa and Northern...November 22, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Regent Seven Seas unveiled its 2020-2021 itineraries, showcasing 167 cruises including maiden calls to a total of 11 new ports across Asia, Europe...August 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Watch here the Full HD Documentary of National Geographic about building the most luxurious cruise ship in the world, Seven Seas Explorer...August 31, 2017
- Cruise Industry
On Wednesday, July 13 in Monte Carlo Monaco, Princess Charlene christened "the most luxurious ship ever". Accompanied by her husband and the reigning...July 15, 2016
- show more news
Other Regent Seven Seas cruise ships
Seven Seas Explorer Wiki
The Regent Explorer ship is RSSC's 4th vessel (all-suite, all-balcony, top luxury) that joined in 2016 the fleetmates Mariner, Navigator and Voyager as the company's largest and most innovative. By building cost (USD 450 million) the vessel is currently world's most expensive luxury passenger ship ever built. The ship's interior features Carrara marble, huge quantities of gold (used by the shipbuilder for onboard decorations), Czech crystal chandeliers, hundreds of unique and very expensive artworks.
Fun fact is, that ship's largest suite (accommodating two guests only) is the biggest sized cruise accommodation at sea (at the whopping 3875 ft2 / 1180 m2) /equaling a townhouse's size). This suite is also the most expensive cruise room ever offered. Regent Suite's bed alone cost around USD 90,000. Per-person prices are over GBP 3000, and these rates are per night. Among the suite's amenities are a custom-built Steinway grand piano and an in-suite spa room with unlimited complimentary spa treatments.
In mid-April 2016, RSSC announced upgraded fares adding free international flights to all 2017-2018 cruise Itineraries. These are round-trip air travel deals (business class) added to the company's signature (standard) all-inclusive package - wines, spirits, soda, water, unlimited internet, free shore excursions, prepaid gratuities, pre-post cruise hotel stays and transfers. The air-inclusive cruise deals involve international flights leaving from 26 cities (the USA and Canada), regardless of the suite category booked.
On May 26, 2016, was announced the name of ship's godmother - HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco. On June 30, 2016, the vessel was officially delivered by Fincantieri at Sestri Ponente Shipyard. On July 13, 2016, was vessel's christening ceremony held in Monte Carlo (Monaco). The naming ceremony featured a 45-min live performance by Andrea Bocelli. The royal godmother was accompanied by her husband - Monaco's reigning monarch Prince Albert II. The christening ceremony was also attended by around 700 special guests, including all the RSSC company's top executives.
The company Apollo Group provides all RSSC ships with the entire onboard hotel product and services. This includes administration, food staff (preparation and serving), housekeeping staff, also the vessel's provisioning and crewing. Other cruise lines served by Apollo are Thomson UK (Marella) and Oceania.
Inaugural cruise itineraries
On July 20, 2016, was the inaugural cruise - 13-days Mediterranean itinerary from Monaco to Venice. Explorer is Regent Cruises' first new ship since 2003 when Seven Seas Voyager was launched. Explorer is followed by a fifth ship (Seven Seas Splendor) that enters service in 2020.
Seven Seas Explorer's inaugural cruise season was in Europe (Mediterranean Sea). Followed a Transatlantic crossing to PortMiami for the winter season in the Caribbean Sea. The inaugural Caribbean cruise was a 14-night roundtrip Miami to Serene Islands (December 4) followed by a 10-night Caribbean cruise (December 14) roundtrip from Miami. The New Year's Eve itinerary was a 16-night Panama Canal transition from Miami to Los Angeles CA. The ship returned to Florida on February 4 (2017) and was home-ported in Miami Florida for a total of 5 back-to-back cruises (10-night roundtrips) to Caribbean islands, Mexico, and Belize. Among the visited ports of call was the NCL private island in Belize Harvest Caye - an island destination developed by the parent company NCLH.
The Mediterranean Inaugural season was complemented by 22 "Gourmet Explorer Tours" (offered on all Mediterranean itineraries) designed to enhance the onboard dining experiences in the ship's Culinary Arts Kitchen.
Seven Seas Explorer Itineraries
The below listed Seven Seas Explorer cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Regent Seven Seas fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Dec 17||22 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Caribbean Rendezvous||Miami|
|2019 Dec 27||12 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Champagne Toasts & Caribbean Dreams||Miami|
|2020 Jan 08||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Exotic Islands & Luxe Seascapes||Miami||$5999|
|2020 Jan 18||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Bohemian Paradise||Miami||$5999|
|2020 Jan 28||14 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Grand Antilles Journey||Miami||$8199|
|2020 Feb 11||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - From Rivera To Hemingway||Miami||$5899|
|2020 Feb 11||20 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Island Escapades||Miami||$10999|
|2020 Feb 21||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Heavenly Beaches||Miami||$5899|
|2020 Mar 02||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Yucatan Adventures||Miami||$4999|
|2020 Mar 12||12 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Gems Of The Southern Caribbean||Miami||$6899|
|2020 Mar 24||10 days, round-trip Miami To Miami - Mayan Marvels||Miami||$4999|
|2020 Apr 03||14 days, one-way from Miami to Barcelona||Miami||$7899|
|2020 Apr 17||10 days, round-trip Barcelona To Barcelona - Colorful Spain & The Canary Islands||Barcelona||$8299|
|2020 Apr 27||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Lisbon||Barcelona||$7499|
|2020 Apr 27||21 days, one-way from Barcelona to Southampton||Barcelona||$17999|
|2020 May 04||14 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon||$13999|
|2020 May 18||12 days, round-trip London (Southampton) To London (Southampton) - Royals, Castles & Crowns||Southampton||$12799|
|2020 May 18||24 days, round-trip London (Southampton) To London (Southampton) - The Culture & Castles Of Scotland||Southampton||$22399|
|2020 May 30||12 days, round-trip London (Southampton) To London (Southampton) - Lovely Ireland & The Isles||Southampton||$13299|
|2020 Jun 11||12 days, one-way from Southampton to Stockholm||Southampton||$12799|
|2020 Jun 23||7 days, one-way from Stockholm to Copenhagen||Stockholm||$8999|
|2020 Jun 30||10 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Stockholm||Copenhagen||$12099|
|2020 Jul 10||7 days, one-way from Stockholm to Copenhagen||Stockholm||$9099|
|2020 Jul 17||18 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Reykjavik||Copenhagen||$16199|
|2020 Aug 04||12 days, one-way from Reykjavik to Oslo||Reykjavik||$13499|
|2020 Aug 16||12 days, one-way from Oslo to Stockholm||Oslo||$12999|
|2020 Aug 28||12 days, one-way from Stockholm to Southampton||Stockholm||$13199|
|2020 Sep 09||12 days, round-trip London (Southampton) To London (Southampton) - Green Pastures & Majestic Castles||Southampton||$13199|
|2020 Sep 21||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Barcelona||Southampton||$13299|
|2020 Sep 21||26 days, one-way from Southampton to Venice||Southampton||$21399|
|2020 Oct 05||12 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona||$11799|
|2020 Oct 17||10 days, one-way from Venice to Civitavecchia||Venice||$9799|
|2020 Oct 27||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$8799|
|2020 Nov 06||22 days, one-way from Barcelona to Dubai||Barcelona||$14099|
|2020 Nov 06||76 days, one-way from Barcelona to Auckland||Barcelona||$47199|
|2020 Nov 28||22 days, one-way from Dubai to Singapore||Dubai||$18799|
|2020 Dec 20||17 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore||$17099|
|2021 Jan 06||15 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney||$18799|
|2021 Jan 21||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland||$17799|
|2021 Jan 21||47 days, one-way from Auckland to Hong Kong||Auckland||$34299|
|2021 Feb 04||18 days, one-way from Sydney to Benoa||Sydney||$19299|
|2021 Feb 22||7 days, one-way from Benoa to Laem Chabang||Benoa||$9499|
|2021 Feb 22||15 days, one-way from Benoa to Hong Kong||Benoa||$15399|
|2021 Mar 01||8 days, one-way from Laem Chabang to Hong Kong||Laem Chabang||$10299|
|2021 Mar 09||12 days, round-trip Hong Kong To Hong Kong - Peaceful Pagodas & Soaring Spires||Hong Kong||$13899|
|2021 Mar 09||28 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Tokyo||Hong Kong||$23299|
|2021 Mar 09||60 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Vancouver||Hong Kong||$37499|
|2021 Mar 21||16 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Tokyo||Hong Kong||$16799|
|2021 Apr 06||14 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo - Temples, Towers & Castles||Tokyo||$16199|
|2021 Apr 06||32 days, one-way from Tokyo to Vancouver||Tokyo||$22999|
|2021 Apr 20||18 days, one-way from Tokyo to Vancouver||Tokyo||$13399|
|2021 May 08||11 days, round-trip Vancouver To Vancouver - Luxury On The Frontier||Vancouver||$6799|
|2021 May 19||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5999|
|2021 May 26||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5699|
|2021 Jun 02||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5999|
|2021 Jun 09||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5999|
|2021 Jun 16||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$6199|
|2021 Jun 23||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$6199|
|2021 Jun 30||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$6299|
|2021 Jul 07||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$6499|
|2021 Jul 14||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$6799|
|2021 Jul 21||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$6799|
|2021 Jul 28||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$6799|
|2021 Aug 04||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$6499|
|2021 Aug 11||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$6399|
|2021 Aug 18||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$6199|
|2021 Aug 25||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5999|
|2021 Sep 01||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5699|
|2021 Sep 08||7 days, one-way from Vancouver to Seward||Vancouver||$5499|
|2021 Sep 15||7 days, one-way from Seward to Vancouver||Seward||$5499|
|2021 Sep 22||19 days, one-way from Vancouver to Tokyo||Vancouver||$12999|
|2021 Oct 11||12 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo - Ancient Shrines & Bright Skylines||Tokyo||$13499|
|2021 Oct 23||10 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo - Zen Gardens & Samurai Legends||Tokyo||$12499|
|2021 Nov 02||30 days, one-way from Tokyo to Singapore||Tokyo||$23699|
|2021 Nov 02||16 days, one-way from Tokyo to Hong Kong||Tokyo||$15999|
|2021 Nov 18||32 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Sydney||Hong Kong||$24899|
|2021 Nov 18||14 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Singapore||Hong Kong||$15499|
|2021 Dec 02||34 days, one-way from Singapore to Auckland||Singapore||$28999|
|2021 Dec 02||18 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore||$17799|
|2021 Dec 20||16 days, one-way from Sydney to Auckland||Sydney||$19799|
|2022 Jan 05||30 days, one-way from Auckland to Benoa||Auckland||$27399|
|2022 Jan 05||14 days, one-way from Auckland to Sydney||Auckland||$17999|
|2022 Jan 19||30 days, one-way from Sydney to Laem Chabang||Sydney||$24799|
|2022 Jan 19||16 days, one-way from Sydney to Benoa||Sydney||$17999|
|2022 Feb 04||32 days, one-way from Benoa to Tokyo||Benoa||$24599|
|2022 Feb 04||14 days, one-way from Benoa to Laem Chabang||Benoa||$14999|
|2022 Feb 18||18 days, one-way from Laem Chabang to Tokyo||Laem Chabang||$17199|
|2022 Mar 08||12 days, round-trip Tokyo To Tokyo - Best Of Japan||Tokyo||$14299|
|2022 Mar 20||36 days, one-way from Tokyo to Dubai||Tokyo||$27099|
|2022 Mar 20||18 days, one-way from Tokyo to Singapore||Tokyo||$17499|
|2022 Apr 07||37 days, one-way from Singapore to Istanbul||Singapore||$25499|
|2022 Apr 07||18 days, one-way from Singapore to Dubai||Singapore||$17299|
|2022 Apr 25||19 days, one-way from Dubai to Istanbul||Dubai||$14799|
Seven Seas Explorer User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review