Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Bliss current position
Specifications of Norwegian Bliss
|Year built||2018 / Age: 2|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||EUR 700 million (USD 920 million)|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(NCL) Norwegian Cruise Line|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||326 m / 1070 ft|
|Beam (width)||42 m / 138 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||168028 gt|
|Passengers||4004 - 4903|
|Decks with cabins||11|
|Sister-ships||Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Encore, Norwegian Joy|
|Christened by||Elvis Duran|
Norwegian Bliss Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Sep 27||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$748|
|2020 Oct 04||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$804|
|2020 Oct 12||6 days, one-way from Vancouver to Los Angeles||Vancouver||$461|
|2020 Oct 18||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1231|
|2020 Oct 25||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1091|
|2020 Nov 01||5 days, round-trip Mexico from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$496|
|2020 Nov 06||16 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Miami||Los Angeles||$1259|
|2020 Nov 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$1231|
|2020 Nov 29||16 days, one-way from Miami to Los Angeles||Miami||$1154|
|2020 Dec 15||5 days, round-trip Mexico from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$538|
|2020 Dec 20||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1161|
|2020 Dec 27||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1427|
|2021 Jan 03||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$755|
|2021 Jan 10||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$720|
|2021 Jan 17||5 days, round-trip Mexico from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$727|
|2021 Jan 22||16 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Miami||Los Angeles||$1588|
|2021 Feb 07||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$972|
|2021 Feb 14||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$930|
|2021 Feb 21||16 days, one-way from Miami to Los Angeles||Miami||$1658|
|2021 Mar 09||5 days, round-trip Mexico from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$727|
|2021 Mar 14||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$860|
|2021 Mar 21||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$881|
|2021 Mar 28||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$881|
|2021 Apr 04||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$881|
|2021 Apr 11||7 days, round-trip Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles||Los Angeles||$1042|
|2021 Apr 18||5 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Vancouver||Los Angeles||$524|
|2021 Apr 24||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$951|
|2021 May 01||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$993|
|2021 May 08||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$979|
|2021 May 15||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$993|
|2021 May 22||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1077|
|2021 May 29||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1224|
|2021 Jun 05||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1308|
|2021 Jun 12||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1378|
|2021 Jun 19||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1399|
|2021 Jun 26||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1434|
|2021 Jul 03||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 10||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 17||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 24||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 31||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1427|
|2021 Aug 07||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1427|
|2021 Aug 14||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1399|
|2021 Aug 21||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1378|
|2021 Aug 28||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1294|
|2021 Sep 04||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1224|
|2021 Sep 11||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1189|
|2021 Sep 18||7 days, round-trip Scenic Alaska Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1098|
|2021 Sep 25||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1084|
|2021 Oct 02||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1028|
|2021 Oct 09||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1000|
Norwegian Bliss Review
Review of Norwegian Bliss
Launched in 2018, Norwegian Bliss cruise ship is the 3rd of all four Breakaway Plus-class NCL vessels – together with the sisterships Norwegian Escape (2015), Norwegian Joy (2017) and Norwegian Encore (2019). This class of ships is approx 7,000 GT larger in comparison to the previously biggest vessel of the line, Norwegian Epic. Bliss is NCL's 16th vessel and the 11th built by Meyer Werft (Papenburg Germany).
History - construction and ownership
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is a subsidiary company of the shipping corporation Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH). NCL was founded in 1966, headquartered in Miami (Florida USA) and publicly traded (NASDAQ) company listed on NYSE (NYC). NCLH's major shareholders are the corporations Apollo Global Management (American), Genting Group (Malaysian) and TPG Capital (American). In 2017, the brand NCL had a worldwide cruise market share 8,7% (passengers) and 8,4% (revenue). NCLH (shipowner) owns the brands NCL, Oceania, and RSSC-Regent.
The 164,600-ton, 4,200-passenger cruise ship Norwegian Bliss boasts the innovative features found on Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Breakaway, as well as a number of new interactive experiences. The new miracle by NCL features an expanded Haven – the line’s concept “ship within a ship”. This space (accessible only by keycard) boasts an outdoor terrace, private restaurant, courtyard area with retractable roof pool, whirlpools, spa treatment rooms, separate sauna, private sundeck. Other differences from the Breakaway-class NCL vessels are more Haven Suites (42 to 55), 26 additional Penthouses, 14 Spa access suites, more Studio cabins (59 to 82). The Port of Miami is the home port of the ship.
Cruise itinerary program
Norwegian Bliss itinerary program is based on weekly 7-day Alaska voyages departing Seattle WA on Saturdays. Passengers experience the wildlife and beauty of Alaska while visiting Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan, and enjoy the charm of Victoria BC.
Following the inaugural Alaskan season, the ship was homeported in Miami Florida for the winter season 2018-2019, with scheduled 7-day Caribbean roundtrips to St Thomas USVI, Tortola BVI, Nassau Bahamas.
In January 2018, NCL announced that for winter season 2019-2020, the Bliss ship will be homeported in NYC New York. From NYC, the ship will operate on roundtrip itineraries to Caribbean (a total of 18 voyages). Ranging from 7- to 14-days, the itineraries visit call ports in Bahamas (Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay), St Lucia, St. Thomas USVI, Antigua, Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Barbados, St Maarten, St Kitts, Roatan, Mexico (Costa Maya, Cozumel), Belize (Harvest Caye).
Most Norwegian Bliss staterooms are 170-tt2 Balcony rooms (1088). There are a total of 2206 staterooms in 42 categories. 47 are the wheelchair accessible rooms. The largest staterooms are the Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suites (900 ft2). The ship offers 82 single cabins (studio staterooms designed for solo travelers) with virtual views and exclusive Studio Lounge. The ship also features many family cabins (connecting staterooms) across most categories.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Norwegian Cruise Line introduced Norwegian Bliss' à la carte specialty dining at the signature specialty restaurants onboard, providing passengers the freedom to savor gourmet dishes, various tastes and the flexibility to choose the number of courses to enjoy during the meal. On Norwegian Bliss, guests can choose between 11 complimentary dining options. They can also experience new flavors at signature specialty restaurants, such as Le Bistro, La Cucina, Cagney’s Steakhouse and Bayamo by James Beard Award-winning chef Jose Garces. Norwegian’s signature specialty restaurants feature enhanced menus including favorite dishes and new tastes. Whether passengers prefer a light meal of a favorite soup or appetizer, or indulge in a dinner featuring Maine lobster, with the new à la carte options, they have the opportunity to create their own, desired dining experience.
- The shipboard dining options feature the new "Q Texas Steakhouse" (barbecue eatery with live country music). The menu includes brisket, chicken, ribs, and sausages smoked over oak, pecan and hickory woods. A modern Mexican restaurant is named Los Lobos (first debuted on Norwegian Dawn in 2016).
- Adjacent to Los Lobos is The A-List Bar, serving handcrafted cocktails, premium spirits, and wines.
Norwegian Bliss is the first NCL ship with full-service Starbucks store. The first Starbucks at sea was opened in 2010 on Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean). Another new for NCL amenity is the chocolate-themed dessert outlet Coco’s (patisserie/treat shop), serving handmade pralines, crepes, truffles and other treats paired with specialty teas and coffees.
Follows the complete list of Norwegian Bliss restaurants and food bars.
- Private Room at Taste (100-seat, group private dining venue)
- Savor Restaurant (forward Dining Room, complimentary)
- Taste Restaurant (forward Dining Room, complimentary, with Your Time dining)
- Le Bistro (French specialty dinner-only restaurant; reservations-only; US$20 cover charge)
- Teppanyaki (Japanese Hibachi specialty, reservations-only restaurant; US$25; open for Lunch and Dinner; features live cooking demonstrations)
- Manhattan Room (aft-location Dining Room; complimentary; Freestyle dining, Dinner only)
- O’Sheehan’s Neighbourhood Bar & Grill (sports bar, with 24-hour American cuisine - burgers, steaks, desserts; complimentary)
- Shanghai’s Noodle Bar (Asian cuisine complimentary restaurant inside O’Sheehan’s Pub area)
- Food Republic (via a partnership with Pubbelly Restaurant Group; specialty restaurant open for lunch through dinner, offers international cuisine; iPad ordering system)
- Pincho Tapas Bar (Latin dishes)
- Cagney’s Steakhouse (specialty dinner restaurant for prime steaks and gourmet seafood specialties; reservations-only, US$30 cover charge per person and free Kids Menu)
- Moderno Churrascaria (Brazilian steakhouse; reservations-only; US$20 per person cover charge; with outdoor seating waterfront area)
- La Cucina (Italian specialty restaurant; reservations-only, US$15 cover charge; with outdoor seating waterfront area)
- Bayamo Restaurant (Cuban/Latin seafood restaurant)
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville At Sea (debuted in Southampton on October 27, 2015, as a complimentary fast food restaurant; however, in November 2015 NCL confirmed that the first-ever Margaritaville at Sea aboard Norwegian Bliss, would operate as a specialty a la carte restaurant, due to "crowd-control reasons")
- Garden Cafe (complimentary buffet restaurant with various cuisine stations)
- Q (Texas barbecue eatery)
- Los Lobos (Mexican restaurant)
- Coco’s (chocolate-themed dessert outlet)
- The A-List Bar (serving handcrafted cocktails, premium spirits and wines)
- Starbucks store.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The Bliss vessel features expanded 55-suite Haven, a spacious sundeck, 2 whirlpools, private dining, and specialty restaurants, expanded courtyard, outdoor terrace, Thermal suite, treatment rooms (14 – suite Heaven SPA) and a fitness center.
NCL Bliss is the world's second cruise ship (together with NCL Joy) featuring a Ferrari racetrack (deck 19). It's a first for a cruise ship based in North America. The facility is built by RiMO Supply (RiMO Germany Group) and operated via a partnership with Scuderia Ferrari Watches. This is also the first ever branded Formula 1 race car track.
- The 2-level track spans on 2 decks and offers incredible sea views at height of 60 m (200 ft). It has a capacity up to 10 racers at a time on electric go-karts (Ferrari branded).
- The GoCars can reach speeds up to 40 mph (65 kph). In comparison to the sister-ship Norwegian Joy, Bliss' racetrack is 40% longer and has 10 turns (Joy has 8), two of which are cantilevered over the ship's side.
- Unlimited go-kart rides (weekly pass) costs USD 100 pp (offered on all 7-day-cruise itineraries). Day passes cost USD 30 pp. A single run costs USD 10 pp. Unlimited pass passengers access the race track via separate (shorter) queue line.
- Passengers booked in Concierge and The Haven staterooms enjoy complimentary rides with bookings. The used by RiMO technology ensures optimal usage under intensified UV conditions and saltwater exposure.
NCL Bliss also features an open-air laser tag course (top deck), Aqua Park with Double Aqua Loop (two multi-deck waterslides - one hull-extending loop, one with transparent loop section stretching down to the below deck) and 2 racing slides (high-speed inner tubes with length over 110 m / 360 ft) both with a transparent section.
Pool Deck 16 has 2 swimming pools (located away from the deck's center) and cantilevered whirlpools (hot tubs over the ship's sides). A water fun kids zone (on the top deck) has splash pads, tipping buckets, water cannons, and slides.
Entertainment options also include the NCL's FIREWORKS show (on each voyage), "Rock of Ages", "Cirque Dreams", "Illusionarium" (magicians show). Follows the complete list of Norwegian Bliss lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Bliss Theatre (800-seat; features Broadway-style musical productions; two grand-shows per night). Theater's signature programming features the new Broadway musical show “Jersey Boys" ("Best Musical" 2006 Tony Award, rock ‘n’ roll-themed), "Four Seasons" musical (NCL exclusive production show by Warren Carlyle / themed on Cuba’s culture - dancing, music, costumes) and "SIX: The Musical" (British pop musical themed on Henry VIII’s 6 wives).
- The Supper Club (theatrical entertainment dining venue, with grand-style aerial acrobatics; surcharge $30-40 PP)
- Atrium (3-deck midship hub area - “678 Ocean Place”, with a big-size LED screen, dance area and live entertainment)
- Atrium Cafe & Bar (specialty tea & coffee bar)
- The Library; Card Room; Internet Cafe (24-hour)
- Headliners Comedy Club & Lounge
- Mixx Bar (live piano music; pre-dinner cocktails); Bar 21; 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar; Tobacco Road Liquor Bar; The Humidor (cigar lounge); The Cellars Wine Bar; Sugarcane Mojito Bar; Prime Meridian Bar; Studio Lounge
- Carlo’s Bake Shop (cakes, pastries, bakeries; cupcake classes)
- Art Gallery
- The Cavern Club replica of the Liverpool music club, Beatles music, tribute bands performances)
- Bliss Casino (served by Skyline Bar)
- Bliss Ultra Lounge & Nightclub
- The District Brew House (craft beer hall featuring a keg room, 24 draft beers on tap and 50 different bottled beers; via a partnership with Wynwood Brewing Company, Miami)
- Dolce Gelato (Italian ice cream)
- Atrium Boutiques (tax-duty free shops); Photo Gallery & Shop
- Waterfront Promenade (1320 ft/402 m long; open-air dining and entertainment venues)
- Aqua Park (3-deck, with two pools, 2 racing twist-slides, and 5 multi-level waterslides)
- Kids venues, club lounges (Kid’s Aqua Park, Splash Academy for kids 3-12 yo, Guppies Nursery for kids 6 months to 2 years old)
- Mandara Spa & Fitness (Thermal Suite, Snow Room, Salt Room, Medi Spa, 24 Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, Barber Shop, fitness classes)
- Spice H2O (adults only; served by Breezeway Bar & Grill)
- Entourage Teen Centre (jukeboxes, table football, video arcades, teen disco)
- “The Haven” (Suite- and Villa-passengers only complex; consists of The Haven Courtyard, The Haven Restaurant, The Haven Lounge)
- Rock Climbing Wall; Jogging Track; Sports Complex (Spider Web - enclosed 24ft/7m tall kids' climbing wall with a spiral slide, Bungee Trampoline, 9-hole Mini Golf course, the largest at sea Ropes course, Zip Line, The Plank - 8ft/2,5m extending platform)
- Vibe Beach Club (adults only)
- Vibe Beach Club (adults only)
Signature activity facilities include 2-level electric go-cart track (Scuderia Ferrari, on top-deck), outdoor laser tag course, a water park with 2 multi-story waterslides, outdoor park for tai-chi practicing, luxury-brand shopping district.
Norwegian Bliss - user reviews and comments
Photos of Norwegian BlissAdd Photo
Norwegian Bliss ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced Tuesday morning, June 30, that they will be cancelling the remainder of 2020 Alaska cruise season. The move...June 30, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The world's 3rd-largest cruise shipowner NCLH (Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings) extended fleetwide suspensions for its 3 subsidiary companies (travel...June 17, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Three NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line ships are currently docked at Portsmouth Marine Terminal (Norfolk VA USA) and will stay through the end of June 2020...May 6, 2020
Cunard Line announced that company's all scheduled for 2020 Alaska itineraries had been cancelled. The Cunard ship Queen Elizabeth, which visited...April 26, 2020
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced it is re-categorizing fleetwide the Mini-Suite staterooms, also renaming them and adding free perks. NCL’s...April 17, 2020
An 85-year-old cruise passenger on a Norwegian Cruise Line ship bound for New Jersey suffered a medical emergency and had to be rescued by the US...January 5, 2020
A cruise passenger was rescued from an NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line ship off the coast of North Carolina USA, due to health concerns. According to the...December 3, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line unveiled that the critically-acclaimed British pop musical about Henry VIII’s 6 wives, SIX, will debut onboard the...August 11, 2019
The US Coast Guard medevaced a passenger experiencing symptoms of kidney failure onboard an NCL ship in Glacier Bay on Thursday, July 4. According to...July 7, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Joy completed ship's inaugural Alaskan cruise from homeport Seattle WA. During the maiden voyage...May 13, 2019
- show more news
Other Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ships
Norwegian Bliss Wiki
In late October 2016 was revealed the NCL Bliss ship's hull art - themed as “Cruising with the Whales”. The art design is by Robert Wyland - an American artist known worldwide for his large outdoor sculptures and murals (named "Whaling Walls"), all featuring life-size images of whales and other marine life. The NCL Bliss' hull art has as a centerpiece an image of a mother humpback whale and her calf. The design signifies Alaska's beauty and importance of conservation.
On October 28, 2016, the vessel's construction officially started with the steel cutting ceremony. Instead of the traditional water method (injecting the metal with heat), for NCL Bliss was used the dry plasma method - for more precise cuts and creating less mess).
The ship has the world's biggest marine scrubber system, consisting of 5 units (produced and installed by Yara Marine Technologies). These units clean engines' sulfur oxide emissions by 99%. At max cruising speed, ship's engines consume ~11 tons of diesel fuel per hour. NCL Bliss new "scrubbers" (exhaust gas cleaning systems) as technology reduce the equivalent of approx 1500 tons of Sulfur Oxide (poisonous gas). The five in-line scrubbers are lightweight and able to operate in a dry mode, as well as in open and closed loops. The liner also features Heat Recovery Systems, energy saving LED lighting, improved hydro-dynamic (hull design).
Ship's powerplant consists of all 5x MAN marine diesel engines (2x model 14V48/60CR) plus 3x model 12V48/60CR) with combined power output 76,8 MW. Propulsion's combined output is 44 MW.
Fun facts: On the vessel was applied paint with total weight approx 300 tons. The total length of onboard cables is 2200 km (1367 ml). The total length of onboard pipes is approx 400 km (249 ml).
On May 24, 2017, at Meyer Werft shipyard (Papenburg) was held the vessel's keel-laying ceremony. During the special event, the first block (out of 90) was lifted into the yard's covered shipbuilding hall. With this officially started the NCL Bliss ship's assembly. The ceremony was attended by Andy Stuart (NCL's President and CEO). He laid a “lucky coin” before the first keel block was lowered into place.
On November 29, 2017, NCL announced the name of ship's godparent - Elvis Duran. He is a US radio personality and host of a daily morning radio show in NYC New York on the radio station WHTZ (branded Z100). On February 17, 2018, was vessel's float-out ceremony held at the Papenburg shipyard. The ship was officially delivered to NCL on April 18, 2018.
On March 13, 2018, the vessel left Meyer Werft Papenburg for its conveyance down Ems River to Eemshaven (arriving March 15). It was assisted by tugboats and navigating in reverse (stern first) up to the North Sea for trials. As the passage clearance through Meyer Werft's sea lock is less than 4 ft (1,2 m), the maneuver took ~2 hours at speed 0,2 Kn (0,2 mph / 0,4 kph). In Eemshaven, the ship loaded additional crew and provisions, then headed to the North Sea for sea trials.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2018
The following tables show the ship's Inaugural cruise itineraries with ports of call, port times and USD prices per person (based on double occupancy).
(repositioning) 12 nights / 13 days Inaugural Transatlantic cruise from Southampton to NYC New York - from $1000
|Date / Time||Port|
|21 Apr||Departing from Southampton, England|
|25 Apr 09:00 - 18:00||Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores|
|30 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|03 May||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty NYC|
During the 2-day inaugural ship preview in NYC, NCL Bliss was berthed at Pier 88 in Manhattan. On May 4, the ship was boarded by brand partners, US media and cruise industry representatives, also boat's godfather Elvis Duran. The Z100 morning show was live-broadcasted from the liner. Following the cocktail reception (held in The Haven's Horizon Lounge) VIP guests enjoyed the premiere of "Jersey Boys" show in the Bliss Theater.
(repositioning) 15 nights / 16 days, Inaugural Panama Canal cruise from Miami to Los Angeles - from $1350
Ship's 2-day preview cruise from Miami (May 8-10) was a special voyage for VIP guests only, including Wyland (hull artist), Elvis Duran, The Morning Show members, Alex Vega (The Auto Firm).
|Date / Time||Port|
|10 May||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|13 May 07:00 - 14:00||Cartagena, Colombia|
|16 May 07:00 - 17:00||Puntarenas, Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica|
|18 May 08:00 - 18:00||Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala|
|19 May 08:00 - 17:00||Puerto Chiapas, Mexico|
|21 May 10:00 - 18:00||Manzanillo, Mexico Riviera|
|22 May 08:00 - 17:00||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Riviera|
|25 May||Arriving in Los Angeles, Long Beach, California|
7 nights / 8 days, Inaugural Alaska cruise roundtrip from Seattle - from $1200
|Date / Time||Port|
|02 Jun||Departing from Seattle, Washington|
|04 Jun 07:00 - 15:00||Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska|
|05 Jun 07:00 - 13:00||Juneau, Alaska|
|06 Jun 07:00 - 17:00||Skagway, Alaska|
|08 Jun 16:00 - 22:00||Victoria, BC Canada|
|09 Jun||Arriving in Seattle, Washington|
8 nights / 9 days, Inaugural Mexican Riviera cruise roundtrip from Los Angeles - from $850 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|05 Oct||Departing from Los Angeles, Long Beach, California|
|06 Oct 08:00 - 17:00||Ensenada, Baja California Mexico|
|09 Oct 08:00 - 17:00||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Riviera|
|10 Oct 08:00 - 17:00||Mazatlan, Mexico Riviera|
|11 Oct 07:00 - 15:00||Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Mexico|
|13 Oct||Arriving in Los Angeles, Long Beach, California|
On November 3, 2018, the ship sails on a repositioning 14-night Panama Canal cruise from Los Angeles to Miami, visiting Ensenada (04), Mazatlan (06), Puerto Quetzal (09), Puerto Caldera (11), Cartagena (14) - prices start from $700 pp.
7 nights / 8 days, Inaugural Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Miami - from $800 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|17 Nov||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|20 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Saint Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|21 Nov 07:00 - 15:00||Tortola Island, Road Town, BVI|
|23 Nov 12:00 - 19:00||Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas|
|24 Nov||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
Godspeed to the new ship!
Norwegian Bliss User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review