Pacific Explorer Review and Specifications
Specifications of Pacific Explorer
|Year built||1997 / Age : 21|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Monfalcone, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 300 million|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||P&O Cruises Australia|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||261 m / 856 ft|
|Beam (width)||56 m / 184 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||77441 gt|
|Passengers||1996 - 2395|
|Decks with cabins||7|
|Former names||Dawn Princess|
|Christened by||Dora the Explorer (Nickelodeon character)|
Review of Pacific Explorer
Pacific Explorer cruise ship was launched in 1997 as "Dawn Princess". It was the 2nd Sun-class Princess Cruises vessel, with sisterships Sea Princess and Sun Princess. The liner was transfered to P&O Australia in May 2017 under its current name "Pacific Explorer".
History - construction and ownership
P&O Cruises is a subsidiary company and two brands owned by Carnival Corporation - P&O UK and P&O Australia. In 2000, P&O Cruises became subsidiary of P&O Princess Cruises, which in 2003 merged with Carnival Corporation. PandO is the world's oldest cruise company, starting passenger shipping operations in 1822 on the routes connecting England with Iberia.
Ship's hull is adorned with the company's new livery - the Southern Cross, national symbol of Australia and New Zealand, which is also incorporated in their country flags. Following a major drydock refurbishment in Singapore (at Sembcorp Marine Admiralty Yard), the boat was renamed in 2017 from Dawn Princess to Pacific Explorer.
Cruise itinerary program
Pacific Explorer cruise itinerary program is based on roundtrips from Sydney NSW to South Pacific Islands, as well as shortbreaks (mini-cruises to Queensland) and Cruise to Nowhere (themed voyages without any call ports).
Starting October 2020, the ship will be homeported in Brisbane QLD. The first roundtrip Brisbane itinerary (7-day "Pacific Island Hopper") starts on October 24. Next is scheduled a 7-day Melbourne Cup-themed cruise. In Brisbane, Pacific Explorer replaces Pacific Dawn (homeported there between December 2009 - October 2020). PandO's 2020 cruise program has 43 Brisbane roundtrips, of which 18 are 3-day themed cruises and 4-day short breaks to Airlie Beach.
Brodie’s Pub has a total of 999 cabins (of which 38 Suites, 372 balcony rooms) in 20 grades. Most Pacific Explorer staterooms are 145 ft2 insides rooms (396). Almost 70% of all outside cabins are with private balconies. Wheelchair accessible rooms are 19. The ship's largest accommodations are the Balcony Suites (470 ft2).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Continuing the P&O AU's ongoing onboard dining evolution, Pacific Explorer’s 2017 refurbishment included the creation of brand new dining options - Luke’s fast-casual dining (poolside grill by Australian chef Luke Mangan) and 400 Gradi (Neapolitan pizzeria by chef Johnny Di Francesco). Other new venues are the Waterfront Restaurant, the Angelo’s (Italian), the Dragon Lady (Asian) and The Pantry (buffet restaurant / international marketplace with 9 fresh food outlets). The new bar The Bonded Store features signature cocktails via partnership with Sydney-based Archie Rose Distilling Co, with themed whisky and gin-making classes and tasting events.
Follows the complete list of Pacific Explorer restaurants and food bars.
- The ship has 2 specialty restaurants / at fee - Dragon Lady (Asian) and Angelo's (Italian).
- Waterfront Restaurant (main dining room, complimentary)
- The Pantry (buffet restaurant / marketplace with 9 fresh food outlets, international cuisine, complimentary) on MS Pacific Explorer is extended and includes a 9th food outlet named "Nic and Toni’s" ((Mediterranean cuisine).
- Luke’s Grilll (fast-casual dining / poolside grill by Australian chef Luke Mangan) overlooks the main pool area
- Cellar Room (winery), Chef’s Table (specialty)
- 400 Gradi (Neapolitan pizzeria by chef Johnny Di Francesco)
- The Bonded Store (bar with signature cocktails menu via partnership with Sydney-based Archie Rose Distilling Co, themed whisky- and gin-making classes and tasting events)
- New Zealand Natural Ice Cream (outdoor bar / complimentary)
- New for a P&O AU cruise ship dining venues are "Lobster and Burger" (poolside bar serving seafood rolls, premium beef and pulled pork burgers) and "The Black Circus" (supper club with cabaret-style live entertainment).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Pacific Explorer passengers can enjoy thrilling waterslides, kids waterpark, extreme sports park and barefoot bowls on the ship's top deck. Popular leisure and relaxation options are a day spa, cabana-style pool area, a total of 4 pools and 5 jacuzzis, live music and shows. All ages enjoy the adventures of P&OEdge program with a climbing course and a zip line across the top deck.
Follows the complete list of Pacific Explorer ship's lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Grand Atrium (4-deck open floor area; features live performances entertainment and served by lobby Bar/Charlie's Bar offering specialty coffees, pastries, desserts, also wine and liquor)
- Atrium Boutiques / shopping arcade
- Art Gallery; Photo Gallery and Shop; Photo Studio
- Internet Cafe / Card Room; Library
- The Marquee Theater (musical and show productions; hosts workshops, seminars, gameshows)
- Blue Room (disco nightclub)
- HQ & HQ+ (has a large dance floor and DJ programming in the evenings). Here are also hosted daily karaoke, game shows, art auctions, various classes.
- Casino (with slot machines and gambling tables, served with drinks by its own bar). It was revamped during 2017 refurbishment, and now includes modern poker machines with large curved screens. Texas Hold'em tournaments and Pokies tournaments are held here.
- Black Circus Lounge and Bar (live entertainment lounge with a dedicated stage for performances by guest comedians, singers, illusionists)
- Explorer Hotel / Summer Pub (piano bar during the day and an English pub nightly)
- Elemis Day Spa complex; Beauty Salon; Fitness Center (separate Aerobics Studio)
- Big Screen (LED screen outdoor cinema)
- Video Games Arcade; Teen Center; Kids & Teen Centers Turtle Cove & Shark Shack; Youth Center with Paddling Pool and outdoor playground areas
- Sun Deck (adult-only open air top-deck area)
- The Oasis (adults-only aft deck)
- Sports Court (volleyball, basketball, European football)
- Shuffleboard, Golf Net, mini golf course, barefoot lawn bowling green
- The ship's Aqua Park is P&O Cruises' ever first water park with slides. Its 2 waterslides stretch over 80 m (260 ft) and features LED lights, sound effects, several twists and turns. The park has a separate shaded area for kids, equipped with a dumping bucket and oversized water toys.
- P&OEdge Adventure Park (outdoor sporting facility). Also on top deck (aft) is located the ship's bowling green court for games of barefoot bowls.
Pacific Explorer wiki
- major refit 2009
- Pacific Explorer has the longest and wildest waterslides on an Australian-based cruise liner. Each of the slides stretches over 80 m (260 ft). During the drydock in Singapore, the P&OEdge Adventure Park (top-deck outdoor sporting facility) was installed. Decors of all onboard public spaces and venues (including Atrium, bars, lounges, restaurants) were changed.
- On July 2, 2017, at Sydney's Overseas Passenger Terminal was held the vessel's christening ceremony lead by godmother Dora the Explorer (fictional / Nickelodeon character). At the naming ceremony, Dora was joined by many Nickelodeon friends, including the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob SquarePants, Skye / PAW Patrol). The "bottle smashing" part of the ceremony involved a papier-mache champagne bottle and the ship's in front of the funnel. Dora was handed over a large stick, with which she smashed open the bottle and green goo spurted out and covered Sture Myrmell (P&O Australia's President). Before the naming ceremony, kids onboard enjoyed a Welcome Party where they met their Nickelodeon heroes.
- In June 2018, P&O Australia launched on Pacific Explorer "The Big Laugh" onboard show program - advertized as "the biggest comedy festival at sea". The program included all 14 stand-up comedy celebrities performing a total of 36 shipboard live shows (combined over 33 hours live performances). The program started with the 4-day roundtrip Sydney cruise to Moreton Island (departure June 20). "The Big Laugh" program comprized of all 72 comedy-themed cruises in 2018-2019.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2017
Follows the list of all departures from Sydney AU during Pacific Explorer's inaugural cruise itinerary program in 2017:
- The "Inaugural Cruise" from Sydney started on June 22, 2017 - 10-night "Melanesian Discovery", round-trip to New Caledonia (Noumea, Lifou), Vanuatu (Vila, Mystery Island), New Caledonia (Isle of Pines).
- 3-night Cruises to Nowhere from Sydney were scheduled for July 28 (2017), August 4 (2017), September 21 (2017), October 28 92017), November 10 and 17 (2017), December 14 and 27 (2017).
- 4-night "Sunshine Coast" Queensland cruises to Mooloolaba were scheduled for 2017 - July 31, August 26.
- 4-night "Moreton Island" Queensland cruises to Moreton Island were scheduled for 2017 - September 17, October 31, November 13 and 30,
- 5-night "Australian Open Tennis" cruise round-trip from Sydney to Melbourne (Jan 21, 8am-8pm) is on January 19, 2018.
- 7-night "Southern Barrier Reef Discovery" (to Mooloolaba, Gladstone, Moreton Island) is on August 19, 2017.
- 8-night "Getaway To Mare" New Caledonia itineraries (to Noumea, Mare, Isle of Pines) were scheduled for 2017 - July 2, July 20, September 9, October 4, December 30 (New Years 2017).
- 10-night "Barrier Reef Discovery" cruise to Queensland (Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas, Willis Island, Brisbane) is on August 30, 2017.
- 10-night "Melanesian Discovery"New Caledonia and Vanuatu itineraries (to Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Mystery Island, Isle of Pines) were scheduled for 2017 - July 10, September 24, November 20, December 4 and 17 (Christmas 2017).
- 12-night "Best Of The Pacific" New Caledonia and Vanuatu itineraries (to Champagne Bay, Vila, Mystery Island, Mare, Noumea) is on August 7, 2017.
- 16-night "Bounty Adventure" (to Norfolk Island, Nukualofa Tonga, Vava'u Tonga, Suva Fiji, Port Denarau Fiji, Dravuni Fiji, Mare New Caledonia) is on October 12, 2017.
Next table shows the ship's inaugural cruise (itinerary June 22 - July 2, 10-days, themed "Discover Vanuatu") as ports of call sequence and port times. Prices started from AUD 880 pp (double-occupancy inside cabin rates).
|22 Jun||Departing from Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|25 Jun 08:00 - 17:00||Noumea, New Caledonia|
|26 Jun 08:00 - 17:00||Lifou Island, New Caledonia|
|27 Jun 08:00 - 18:00||Port Vila, Efate Island, Vanuatu|
|28 Jun 08:00 - 17:00||Mystery Island, Vanuatu|
|29 Jun 08:00 - 16:00||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia|
|02 Jul||Arriving in Sydney, NSW, Australia|
4 nights / 5 days (Inaugural short-break cruise (roundtrip to Moreton Island) - prices from AUD 580 pp
|17 Sep||Departing from Sydney, NSW Australia|
|19 Sep 08:00 - 20:00||Moreton Island, Queensland Australia|
|21 Sep||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
On September 21, 2017, was the 3 nights / 4 days Inaugural "cruise to nowhere" from Sydney (themed "Food and Wine") - prices started from AUD 400 pp.
|21 Sep||Departing from Sydney, NSW Australia|
|24 Sep||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
Pacific Explorer's Cruise to Nowhere deals are on specially themed Australian roundtrip itineraries with no additional porst of call along the route. These short breaks are usually themed "Food and Wine", "Music" (various styles/performers), "Comedy", "Sports".
P&O Australia "cruises to nowhere" prices are inclusive of all special activites and themed entertainment on the ship, including classes and workshops, lectures, presentations, guest performances, theme parties.
Dawn Princess ship
- Cabin grades number: 25
- Dining Rooms: Florentine, Venetian
- Restaurants and food bars: Sterling (steakhouse), Horizon Court (buffet), La Scala (Pizzeria), Balcony Grill
- Lounges & Bars: Theatre, Atrium, Vista, Jammers (nightclub), La Patisserie (lobby), Wheelhouse, Windjammers, Magnums, poolside bars
- Adult retreat areas (The Sanctuary), Oasis & Lotus Spa, Basketball court, Swimming Pools (3 - Lotus Spa pool, Riviera pool, Kid's splash pool), Gym, Jacuzzis (4), Shuffleboard, Golf simulator, "Movies Under The Stars" (outdoor theater), ship around promenade (deck 7).
- The Princess Dawn ship is from the line's Sun-class series (oldest). Her Princess sisters are Sea and Sun.
- Princess Cruises Dawn ship was constructed in 1997 by the Italian company Fincantieri. Christening ceremony was held in Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) on the 8th of May, 1997. The vessel has a long list of godparents. These are Gavin MacLeod, Fred Grandy, Ted Lange, Bernie Kopell, Jill Whelan and Lauren Tewes - all stars of the 1970s-1980s TV series "The Love Boat". Naming ceremony was the first time to gather all artists, since TV series ended in 1986, and they had not met for about 10 years. Love Boat had 9 successful seasons and the ceremony was a brilliant occasion to recall the old times. All actors were dressed in their original Love Boat costumes and burst out a real media explosion when appeared on stage for the joint christening of Dawn Princess.
- In 2009, Dawn Princess was repositioned in the South Pacific Ocean for cruises around Australia and New Zealand.
- In 2017, Dawn Princess was transferred to the fleet of P&O Cruises Australia (Carnival Corp brand) - after 20 years of service for Princess. P&O Australia received in Fall 2015 two ships from Holland America Line (also a Carnival Corp brand) - MS Ryndam (renamed Pacific Aria) and MS Statendam (renamed Pacific Eden).
Dawn Princess' last cruise was on May 14, 2017 - the 12-day repositioning itinerary from Australia to Asia (Fremantle to Singapore). Next you can see the relocation cruise (May 14 - 26), as well as the ship's last Australian "Princess itinerary" (15-day Brisbane to Fremantle, April 29 - May 14) as ports sequences and times.
|29 Apr||Departing from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|02 May 07:00 - 19:00||Cairns, Queensland, Australia|
|04 May 07:00 - 16:00||Alotau, Papua New Guinea|
|07 May 13:00 - 20:00||Darwin, NT Australia|
|10 May 11:00 - 22:00||Broome, Kimberley, Western Australia|
|13 May 10:00 - 17:00||Geraldton, Western Australia|
|14 May||Arriving in Fremantle, Western Australia|
Repositioning from Australia to Asia for the refurbishment.
|14 May||Departing from Fremantle, Western Australia|
|18 May 07:00 - 17:00||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia|
|21 May 08:00 - 19:00||Klang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|22 May 08:00 - 21:00||Pulau Penang Island, Malaysia|
|23 May 08:00 - 18:00||Pulau Langkawi Island, Malaysia|
|24 May 08:00 - 18:00||Phuket, Phuket Island, Thailand|
|26 May||Arriving in Singapore|
Dawn Princess review
The 77,441-ton, 1,950-passenger Dawn Princess ship was constantly based in Australia. It offered itineraries in Australia-New Zealand, South Pacific Islands, Hawaii, as well as World Cruises. Onboard prices were in AUD, Vegemite replaces peanut butter at breakfast, and the fitness center runs classes like "legs, bums and tums". As opposed to other Princess ships, Dawn was far more intimate. This also meant that facilities are neither as large nor as well equipped as those on the fleet's newer vessels.
The size is particularly felt in the Horizon Court buffet restaurant (where options are not as varied as in other lido buffets), the cramped workout room and the teen lounge. On the other side, having 2 show lounges was a good way to give passengers more entertainment opportunities every night. Princess really utilized the onboard space with a wide diversity of onboard activities, everything from ceramics to dance classes, game tournaments to computer workshops.
The Florentine and Venetian Dining Rooms aboard Dawn Princess are virtually identical, differing only in their decor color and in the exquisite murals depicting Florence and Venice. Both rooms contain etched glass panels and lovely wood, creating a feeling of intimate dining. The food preparation is of very good quality, beautifully presented and varied. Vegetarian selections are excellent, desserts - superb. A good selection of healthy items is provided every night. Waiters are friendly and helpful. The popular dining venue, Horizon Court, is open 24 hours a day. Horizon Court is situated one deck above ship's swimming area. The buffet is tiny by new-ship standards, but offers excellent breakfast options from 4 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., along with abundance of fruits and breads, and European specialties.
Follows the complete list of Dawn Princess restaurants and food bars.
- Florentine Restaurant (dinner only, aft Dining Room, with 2 fixed seatings - 5:45 and 7:45 p.m.)
- Venetian Restaurant (aft Dining Room open for Breakfast 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., Afternoon Tea 3:30 p.m. -4:30 p.m., with 2 fixed Dinner seatings- at 5:45 p.m. or 7:45 p.m.)
- La Scala Pizzeria (complimentary)
- Horizon Court (self service buffet restaurant, complimentary)
- Sterling Steakhouse (specialty restaurant)
- Balcony Grill Bar (fast food bar, complimentary).
Dawn Princess daytime offerings include all the cruise standards: trivia, art auctions, board and card games, cocktail-making demos. However, Princess also provides a variety of themed "@Sea" events. Computers@Sea is the main, teaching photo editing, beginning computer and even movie making. Common Interest@Sea features social get-togethers by profession, interests or lifestyle. Ballroom@Sea classes teach passengers to dance. Scholarship@Sea offers educational lectures on diverse topics as astronomy, destination information, bridge play. There are also @Sea events for games, ceramics, scrapbooking and book discussions. A special offering is Dawn's Ultimate Ship Tour, taking guests behind the scenes onboard to places like the bridge, galley, backstage of the theater, funnel and engine control room. The 3-hour tour costs AUD175 and participants receive luxurious bath robe, personalized stationery, official chef's jacket and a framed photo with the captain.
Follows the complete list of Dawn Princess lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- The Grand Piazza Atrium (4-deck open floor area; features live performances entertainment and lobby Bar Piazza)
- La Patisserie Bar (offers specialty coffees, desserts, pastries, wine, liquor)
- Atrium Boutiques (Regatta Shop)
- Art Gallery; Photo Gallery & Shop; Platinum Studio
- Internet Cafe (24-hour), Card Room
- Princess Dawn Theatre (musical and show productions; hosts workshops, seminars, gameshows)
- Jammers Disco & Nightclub
- Princess Dawn Grand Casino
- Vista Lounge & Bar
- Wheelhouse Bar (piano bar during the day and an English pub nightly)
- Magnums Bar (wine bar); Sundaes Bar; Oasis Bar
- Dawn’s Oasis Spa complex; Beauty Salon; Fitness Center (with Aerobics Studio)
- Movies Under the Stars (LED screen outdoor cinema)
- Video Games Arcade; Teen Center; Youth Center with Paddling Pool and outdoor playing areas
- The Sanctuary (adult-only open air area); Riviera Pool area
- Sports Court (volleyball, basketball, European football)
- Shuffleboard, Golf Net, Princess Links mini golf course,
Pacific Explorer - user reviews and comments
Photos of Pacific ExplorerAdd Photo
Pacific Explorer ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia announced that its flagship Pacific Explorer will homeport in Brisbane from October 2020. Since 2012 more than 1 million...October 24, 2018
A P&O Cruises ship spilt 28,000 litres of greywater and waste into Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in August 2018, Senate estimates hearing has...October 22, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Princess Cruises and P&O Cruises Australia, subsidiaries of Carnival Corporation & plc, will charter 3 cruise ships to house delegates to...October 17, 2018
A P&O Cruises ship has been forced to divert its route and a number of Air New Zealand flights were cancelled as Cyclone Hola continued to...March 12, 2018
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises offers Aussies a reason to laugh with the introduction of the biggest comedy festival at sea ‘The Big Laugh’ onboard...December 3, 2017
A P&O Cruises ship was forced to make an emergency stop off Fraser Coast in order to allow a cruise passenger to be winched to hospital...August 23, 2017
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises announced it will sail to Melbourne for 2018 opening State of Origin blockbuster as part of the line-up of voyages to major...July 29, 2017
- show more news
Other P&O Cruises cruise ships
Pacific Explorer Itineraries
The below listed Pacific Explorer cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest P&O Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Oct 08||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2018 Oct 18||16 days, round-trip Bounty Adventure||Sydney|
|2018 Nov 03||6 days, round-trip Melbourne Cup||Sydney||$939|
|2018 Nov 24||13 days, round-trip Kiwi Adventure||Sydney||$1099|
|2018 Dec 07||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$348|
|2018 Dec 10||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$399|
|2018 Dec 14||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$574|
|2018 Dec 18||10 days, round-trip Christmas||Sydney||$1299|
|2018 Dec 28||12 days, round-trip New Years||Sydney||$1849|
|2019 Jan 09||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$998|
|2019 Jan 17||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$899|
|2019 Jan 25||3 days, round-trip Australia Day||Sydney||$499|
|2019 Jan 28||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$349|
|2019 Feb 01||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$411|
|2019 Feb 04||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$449|
|2019 Feb 08||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$348|
|2019 Feb 11||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1248|
|2019 Feb 21||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney|
|2019 Feb 25||7 days, round-trip Southern Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney||$699|
|2019 Mar 04||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$449|
|2019 Mar 08||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$348|
|2019 Mar 11||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1099|
|2019 Mar 21||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$399|
|2019 Mar 25||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$449|
|2019 Mar 29||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$411|
|2019 Apr 01||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$511|
|2019 Apr 05||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$1191|
|2019 Apr 13||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1607|
|2019 Apr 23||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$722|
|2019 Apr 27||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$298|
|2019 Apr 30||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1149|
|2019 May 10||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney|
|2019 May 13||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney|
|2019 May 17||3 days, round-trip Tribute To 'the King'||Sydney||$606|
|2019 May 20||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$748|
|2019 May 28||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$431|
|2019 Jun 01||7 days, round-trip Southern Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney||$848|
|2019 Jun 08||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$411|
|2019 Jun 11||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$482|
|2019 Jun 15||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$299|
|2019 Jun 18||6 days, round-trip Dark Mofo||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Jun 24||12 days, round-trip Fiji Adventure||Sydney||$1390|
|2019 Jul 06||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$632|
|2019 Jul 10||9 days, round-trip Explore The Loyalty Islands||Sydney||$1281|
|2019 Jul 19||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Jul 22||10 days, round-trip Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney||$999|
|2019 Aug 01||7 days, round-trip Southern Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney||$923|
|2019 Aug 08||4 days, round-trip Sunshine Coast||Sydney|
|2019 Aug 12||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$748|
|2019 Aug 20||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$932|
|2019 Aug 30||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$551|
|2019 Sep 02||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$652|
|2019 Sep 06||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$852|
|2019 Sep 14||3 days, round-trip Food & Wine||Sydney||$361|
|2019 Sep 17||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1432|
|2019 Sep 27||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Sep 30||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$782|
|2019 Oct 04||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$632|
|2019 Oct 07||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1622|
|2019 Oct 17||16 days, round-trip Bounty Adventure||Sydney||$1998|
|2019 Nov 02||6 days, round-trip Melbourne Cup||Sydney||$909|
|2019 Nov 08||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Nov 11||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$681|
|2019 Nov 15||3 days, round-trip Food & Wine||Sydney||$632|
|2019 Nov 18||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$681|
|2019 Nov 22||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Nov 25||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1371|
|2019 Dec 05||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$681|
|2019 Dec 09||5 days, round-trip A Taste Of Tasmania||Sydney||$578|
|2019 Dec 14||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$611|
|2019 Dec 17||10 days, round-trip Christmas||Sydney||$1698|
|2019 Dec 27||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$631|
|2019 Dec 30||9 days, round-trip New Years||Sydney||$1698|
|2020 Jan 08||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$1191|
|2020 Jan 16||5 days, round-trip Australian Open Tennis||Sydney||$761|
|2020 Jan 21||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$792|
|2020 Jan 25||3 days, round-trip Australia Day||Sydney||$611|
|2020 Jan 28||14 days, one-way from Sydney to Singapore||Sydney||$1415|
|2020 Feb 28||14 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore||$1499|
|2020 Mar 13||3 days, round-trip Food & Wine||Sydney||$511|
|2020 Mar 16||7 days, round-trip Southern Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney||$840|
|2020 Mar 23||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$592|
|2020 Mar 27||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$511|
|2020 Mar 30||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island||Sydney||$592|
|2020 Apr 03||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney||$1032|
|2020 Apr 11||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$551|
|2020 Apr 14||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney||$1431|
|2020 Apr 24||3 days, round-trip Comedy||Sydney||$511|