Viking Beyla Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Beyla
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH|
|Year of built||2015|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||49 - 98|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of Viking Beyla
The Viking Beyla boat cruises on Elbe River in Germany and Czech Republic.
Viking Beyla cruise ship
Discover the loveliness of former East Germany on a 10-day Elbe River cruise on board the brand new 2015 Viking Beyla. Stroll through the palaces and gardens of the Saxon monarchs and sail between the cliffs of “Saxon Switzerland” in Germany. The voyage is bookended by nights in the beautiful Prague and multicultural Berlin.
Beyla is a servant to the Norse god of virility - Freyr, personifies agriculture, and represents the enduring spirit of the Scandinavian bounty. Viking Beyla hosts just 98 guests in only 49 staterooms. She is a sister ship to Viking Astrild, built specifically to navigate Elbe River. The Beyla ship boasts the same design elements as the other Viking Longships, featuring deluxe accommodations, streamlined Scandinavian interiors and exceptional engineering. Viking Beyla will treat each of her guests to personalized service, delicious regional cuisine and fine wines. Stay engaged in cultural activities and immersive learning or take advantage of the wide variety of amenities - from onboard Concierge to laundry services and ship-wide Wi-Fi.
Viking Beyla ship
|Year built||2015 (longship)||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211666940 DMBU Switzerland|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||98 30 4,000 tons 361 ft (110 m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator Christened by||Neptun Werft (Germany) Viking Cruises Adriana Filkaszova|
Viking Beyla cabinsTypes/Categories (number, location), high to low
Our Viking Beyla river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Viking cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Viking River Cruises Europe cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On some Viking Beyla cruise tours, the line offers round-trip USA airfare discount deals (on select cabins or itineraries/dates). Viking Beyla itineraries offer Elbe River cruises in Europe. The itinerary theme is "ELEGANT ELBE". Follows the list of ports and tours along the Beyla's itinerary route:
- "ELEGANT ELBE" are 10-day cruises from Berlin to Prague, and the reverse from Prague to Berlin, with 1-night Berlin hotel (day 1), bus transfer to Potsdam and Magdeburg (day 2, embarkation).
- Day 3 - tour to Dessau, arrival in Wittenberg
- Day 4 - tour in Wittenberg, arrival in Torgau
- Day 5 - arrival in Meissen (before noon) and in Dresden (evening)
- Day 6 - tour in Dresden (overnight dock stay)
- Day 7 - Saxon Switzerland, docks in Bad Schandau.
- Day 8 - arrival in Litomerice (Czech Republic), farewell formal dinner on the boat.
- Day 9 - disembarkation in Melnik, bus transfer to Prague (included city tour and 1-night Prague hotel package), with an optional offer for 2 more hotel nights in Prague.
- Deals on departures from Czech Republic are inclusive of 1-night luxury Prague hotel package. On Day 2 is the organized city tour (Old Town guided walk), Hradcany, Prague Castle, city lunch. Follows bus transfer to the Viking Beyla boat in Melnik (embarkation, welcome aboard cocktail and dinner on the ship).
- After Magdeburg disembarkation (Day 9) follows bus travel to Potsdam (Sanssouci Palace tour, New Chambers, free time) and transfer to Berlin, with 1-night Berlin hotel package included in the fares. There is an optional package for 2 more nights in Berlin.
Other Viking Cruises cruise ships
Viking Beyla Itineraries 2016
The below listed Viking Beyla cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|17 Sep||Departing from Berlin, Germany|
|18 Sep||Potsdam, Germany|
|19 Sep - 20 Sep||Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany|
|21 Sep||Meissen, Germany|
|22 Sep||Dresden, Germany|
|23 Sep||Saxon Switzerland|
|24 Sep||Litomerice, Czech Republic|
|25 Sep||Melnik, Czech Republic|
|26 Sep||Prague, Czech Republic|
|27 Sep - 29 Sep||Krakow,Poland|
|30 Sep||Arriving in Warsaw,Poland|
|01 Oct||Departing from Berlin, Germany|
|02 Oct||Potsdam, Germany|
|03 Oct - 04 Oct||Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany|
|05 Oct||Meissen, Germany|
|06 Oct||Dresden, Germany|
|07 Oct||Saxon Switzerland|
|08 Oct||Litomerice, Czech Republic|
|09 Oct||Melnik, Czech Republic|
|10 Oct||Prague, Czech Republic|
|11 Oct - 13 Oct||Krakow,Poland|
|14 Oct||Arriving in Warsaw,Poland|
|29 Oct||Departing from Berlin, Germany|
|30 Oct||Potsdam, Germany|
|31 Oct - 01 Nov||Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany|
|02 Nov||Meissen, Germany|
|03 Nov||Dresden, Germany|
|04 Nov||Saxon Switzerland|
|05 Nov||Litomerice, Czech Republic|
|06 Nov||Melnik, Czech Republic|
|07 Nov||Prague, Czech Republic|
|08 Nov - 10 Nov||Krakow,Poland|
|11 Nov||Arriving in Warsaw,Poland|
|12 Nov||Departing from Berlin, Germany|
|13 Nov||Potsdam, Germany|
|14 Nov - 15 Nov||Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Germany|
|16 Nov||Meissen, Germany|
|17 Nov||Dresden, Germany|
|18 Nov||Saxon Switzerland|
|19 Nov||Litomerice, Czech Republic|
|20 Nov||Melnik, Czech Republic|
|21 Nov||Prague, Czech Republic|
|22 Nov - 24 Nov||Krakow,Poland|
|25 Nov||Arriving in Warsaw,Poland|
Viking Beyla Itineraries 2017
The below listed Viking Beyla cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.