Fred Olsen Bolette current position
Specifications of Fred Olsen Bolette
|Year built||2000 / Age: 21|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 400 million|
|Owner||Fred Olsen & Co (Norway)|
|Operator||Fred Olsen Cruise Lines|
|Speed||25 kn / 46 kph / 29 mph|
|Length (LOA)||237 m / 778 ft|
|Beam (width)||31 m / 102 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||62735 gt|
|Passengers||1338 - 1656|
|Decks with cabins||5|
|Sister-ships||MS Rotterdam (identical), MS Zaandam, MS Volendam|
|Former names||MS Amsterdam (Holland America)|
|Christened by||Janet Olczak-Lanterman|
Fred Olsen Bolette Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2021 Jul 02||9 days, round-trip Rivers Cities of France||Dover||$1639|
|2021 Jul 11||13 days, round-trip Scenic Islands of the British Isles||Dover||$3143|
|2021 Jul 24||7 days, round-trip Cruising the Scenic Fjords of Norway||Dover||$1502|
|2021 Jul 31||14 days, round-trip Scenic Landscapes of the Azores||Dover||$2460|
|2021 Aug 14||28 days, round-trip Exploring the Arctic with the Midnight Sun||Dover||$6152|
|2021 Sep 11||10 days, round-trip Swedish Waterways with a Taste of Denmark||Dover||$1913|
|2021 Sep 21||14 days, round-trip Spains Undiscovered Gems||Dover||$2596|
|2021 Oct 05||13 days, round-trip Uncrowded Baltic||Dover||$2460|
|2021 Oct 18||15 days, round-trip Escape to the Canaries||Dover||$2596|
|2021 Nov 02||5 days, round-trip Netherlands Belgium City Break||Southampton||$819|
|2021 Nov 07||13 days, round-trip The Med with Malta||Southampton||$2049|
|2021 Nov 20||16 days, round-trip Morocco with Cape Verde||Southampton||$2460|
|2021 Dec 06||14 days, round-trip Landscapes of the Canary Islands||Southampton||$1913|
|2021 Dec 20||15 days, round-trip Norwegian White Christmas||Southampton||$3554|
|2022 Jan 04||49 days, one-way from Southampton to Callao||Southampton||$9160|
|2022 Jan 04||25 days, one-way from Southampton to Buenos Aires||Southampton||$4921|
|2022 Jan 04||79 days, round-trip Latin America with the Chilean Fjords||Southampton||$11348|
|2022 Jan 29||24 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Callao||Buenos Aires||$6699|
|2022 Jan 29||54 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Southampton||Buenos Aires||$9912|
|2022 Feb 22||30 days, one-way from Callao to Southampton||Callao||$5468|
|2022 May 15||6 days, round-trip Springtime Norwegian Fjords||Southampton||$1366|
|2022 Jun 14||18 days, round-trip The Balkans||Southampton||$3827|
Fred Olsen Bolette Review
Review of Fred Olsen Bolette
The 2000-built (as "MS Amsterdam") cruise ship MS Bolette is the latest addition to the Fred Olsen Cruise Line's fleet - together with MS Borealis (fka MS Rotterdam). MS Amsterdam was the 4th (and last) R-class ship of Holland America Line, with sisterships ms Rotterdam (Borealis), and also ms Zaandam and ms Volendam.
In July 2020, Carnival Corporation (via HAL-Holland America Line) sold 4 liners. MS Amsterdam (Bolette) and MS Rotterdam (Borealis) were sold to Fred Olsen. MS Maasdam (now Aegean Myth) and MS Veendam (now Aegean Majesty) were sold to Seajets Ferries Greece. All scheduled for the 4 ships cruises were cancelled or assumed by other HAL ships.
- A total of 24x Holland America Amsterdam ship cruises were cancelled (December 21, 2020, through October 9, 2021), including 14-day "Southern Caribbean Holiday " (Dec 21, 2020 - Jan 4, 2021), 129-day "Grand World Voyage 2021" (Jan 4 - May 13, 2021), 9-day repositioning (Fort Lauderdale to Montreal, May 13-22, 2021), 7-day Canada and New England cruises (between Montreal and Boston) and a 13-day repositioning (Montreal to Fort Lauderdale, Oct 9-22, 2021).
- MS Amsterdam's "Grand World Voyage 2021" was rescheduled for 2022 and assumed by MS Zaandam.
- On July 26, following the Suez Canal transition, Rotterdam and Amsterdam anchored off Port Limassol (Cyprus).
History - construction and ownership
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines Ltd is a Norwegian-owned and UK-based cruise shipping company, part of the Fred Olsen Group (Fred Olsen & Co / shipowner, headquartered in Oslo, Norway). The company is headquartered in Ipswich (Suffolk England) and is owned by Bonheur and Ganger Rolf. The company was founded in 1848 (in Hvitsten, Norway) by the three Olsen brothers (Petter, Andras, Fredrik Christian) who bought their first ships and established an international shipping company. Today Fred Olsen Group is into its 5th family generation and operates subsidiary companies specializing in cruise passenger shipping, trade, shipbuilding, aviation, offshore industries.
Fred Olsen Group wholly owns the companies Fred Olsen Cruise Lines Ltd, Fred Olsen Travel Ltd (worldwide tours and vacations via independent operators), Fred Olsen Marine Services AS (shipowner and vessel management), First Olsen Ltd (tanker ships), Dolphin Drilling Holdings Ltd (offshore drilling rigs), Fred Olsen Express (Canary Islands-based fast ferries / catamarans), Fred Olsen Freight Ltd (cargo shipping and air freight), Fred Olsen Windcarrier AS (transport and installation of offshore wind turbines), Fred Olsen Production AS (offshore petroleum production), Fred Olsen Renewables AS, SeaRoc Group Ltd (offshore and marine consultancy and contracting services), ZephIR Lidar UK (wind measurement devices), Ganger Rolf ASA (energy and shipping). Also part of Fred Olsen Group, the company Bonheur ASA manages several fully-owned companies, among which are NHST Media Group AS (newspapers and online media) and the real estate companies Stavenes Byggeselskap, Koksa Eiendom, Fred Olsens gate 2. Part of Fred Olsen Group is also Timex Group BV - parent of several watchmaking companies, including the subsidiaries in the USA, India and Philippines).
The 1380-passenger cruise ship ms Amsterdam has a certain regal note, together with newer conveniences. Holland America travellers still have the opportunity for set-seating dining, though open-seating is also accessible. The cruise liner supports the tradition to serve mugs of warm Dutch pea soup on deck to bundled-up, glacier-gazing cruisers. And the decor in lots of the public areas is anything but understated. An ornate clock in the 3-level atrium is as really a towering piece of art as it is a way to get the running time all over the world - one of the first amenities cruisers see on the vessel and a reminder that Holland America has not forgotten its roots. Size-wise, Amsterdam is solidly in the middle of the Holland America fleet, smaller than the line's Vista and Signature classes and carrying 700 passengers fewer than Eurodam, which is the largest in the lineup. Even on a full voyage, the cruise liner rarely feels crowded, except for the lunch rush at the casual Lido Restaurant on sea days and the irregular, fast-moving line in the La Fontaine basic dining room. The Sea View swimming pool, aft of the Lido Deck, is a quiet retreat that feels like a private oasis.
Cruise itinerary program
Holland America MS Amsterdam itinerary program was based on Alaskan cruises leaving one-way from homeports Vancouver BC Canada and Anchorage AK/Seward AK USA during the summer months. The ship also operated World Voyages out of Fort Lauderdale Florida USA.
Fred Olsen Bolette ship's inaugural cruise program consists mainly of voyages previously scheduled for Boudicca, plus new itineraries. The UK-based vessel is predominantly homeported in Dover England. MS Bolette"s maiden voyage was originally planned as a 7-night "Scotland and Northern Ireland Cruise" (roundtrip from Southampton) leaving on March 5, 2021. The inaugural cruise followed two ex-UK voyages before visiting Portugal's Azores and Madeira islands over Easter break. Program's highlights included:
- (maiden voyage/CANCELLED) 7-night "Scenic Scotland with Belfast" was planned as a roundtrip from Southampton (March 5, 2021) with prices from GBP 700 pp (with double occupancy) and call ports Belfast, scenic cruising by Fingals Cave and Dutchman"s Cap, Lerwick, Kirkwall.
- (inaugural cruise) 5-night "Waterways of Belgium and France" roundtrip from Dover (May 29 - June 3, 2021) with call ports Antwerp Belgium, Honfleur France, Saint-Malo France. Prices started from GBP 750 pp.
- 12-night "Icelandic Wonders and Wildlife" departing from Dover UK on June 3, 2021. Prices started from GBP 1800 per person. Ports of call include Dover, Reykjavik (overnight stay), Isafjordur, Akureyri, scenic cruising Eyjafjordur and Hrisey, Seydisfjordur, Kirkwall, Dover.
- 16-night "Moroccan Discovery with Cape Verde" departing from Southampton on November 20, 2021. Prices started from GBP 1800 per person. Ports of call include Southampton, Santa Cruz de la Palma, Mindelo (Sao Vicente Island, Cape Verde), Praia (Santiago Island, Cape Verde), Porto Novo (Santo Antao Island, Cape Verde), Agadir (Morocco), Casablanca (Morocco), Tangier (Morocco), Southampton.
cancelled MAIDEN VOYAGE 2021 (7 days "Scenic Scotland") from USD 905 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|05 Mar||Departing from Southampton, England|
|07 Mar||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|09 Mar||Lerwick, Mainland Shetland, Scotland|
|10 Mar||Kirkwall, Orkney Island, Scotland|
|12 Mar||Arriving in Southampton, England|
new MAIDEN VOYAGE 2021 (5 days "Waterways of Belgium and France) from GBP 750 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|29 May||Departing from Dover, England|
|30 May||Antwerp, Belgium|
|01 Jun||Honfleur, France|
|02 Jun||Saint-Malo, France|
|03 Jun||Arriving in Dover, England|
Passengers who booked by September 30 (2020) any Fred Olsen Bolette cruises 2021-2022 received free onboard gratuities and up to GBP 100 per person in OBC (onboard credit).
Fred Olsen Bolette staterooms (a total of 691) include 173 Balcony Suites (no Standard Balcony cabins), 385 Oceanviews and 133 Inside cabins in all 26 grades. Most staterooms are 140-320-ft2 oceanviews. Around 25% of the passenger accommodations have private step-out balconies. The liner has 20x wheelchair-accessible cabins, 104x connecting cabins and 52x single cabins (for solo travellers / staterooms at no single supplement ranging from Inside to Suite). The largest are the Pinnacle Suites/Owners Suites (940 ft2 / 87 m2 plus 190 ft2 / 18 m2 terrace).
Exclusive amenities provided complimentary to all Suite passengers include:
- priority services (check-in, disembarkation, tendering, dining reservations)
- 24-hour concierge service (assistance, information, reservations)
- exclusive dining venue (serving complimentary Pinnacle Grill breakfast and Dining Room dinner, plus exclusive dishes)
- dedicated Concierge Desk (Guest Services and Tours)
- room service (a la carte breakfast menu with complimentary gourmet dishes - including smoked salmon, steak and eggs)
- sparkling wine (embarkation day), Club Orange tote bag, premium bathrobes (cabin use, available for monogramming and purchasing).
- Club Orange Restaurant is part of the Main Dining Room (designed as separate VIP dining section).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
La Fontaine is ship's 2-level main restaurant venue, which serves open-seating breakfast and lunch, as well as a blend of flexible and set-seating restaurant-style meals at dinner. Breakfast hours in the MDR vary but start as early as 7 AM (on port days) and 8 AM (on sea days), wrapping up by 9:30 AM. Breakfast fare includes bread, cereals, French toast, blueberry pancakes, corned beef hash, egg dishes and yoghurt parfaits. Portions are on the smaller side, so better opt for a second pastry. Lunch in the MDR is typically limited to an hour per day (from noon to 1:00 p.m. on sea days; closed when the ship is in port for an entire day). If you see a line of guests waiting to be seated, do not be deterred as the line moves fast and the tables are plenty. Lunch fare includes sandwiches, soups, light salads, fish and heartier entrees.
Follows the complete list of ms Amsterdam restaurants and food bars.
- Pinnacle Grill (86-seat reservations-only seafood/steakhouse restaurant with fine wines selection; free for passengers under 12 yo). The venue transforms into "An Evening at le Cirque" once per cruise via a partnership with "NYC Le Cirque" French restaurant.
- La Fontaine Restaurant (835-seat, aft Dining Room; features open seating Breakfast and Lunch, two Dinner options - 2 fixed seatings or "Any Time" dining between 5:15-9 pm.
- King's Room / Queen's Room (La Fontaine restaurant annexe, reservations-only; for private dining)
- Terrace Grill (fast food pool bar; complimentary)
- Lido Restaurant (386-seat complimentary buffet restaurant; offers self-service Breakfast 6 am -11 am, Lunch 11:30 am - 2 pm, Afternoon Tea, Dinner 5:30-8 pm)
- Canaletto Restaurant (Lido Restaurant annexe; operates as an Italian restaurant for Dinner, reservations required).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Activities on ms Amsterdam kick off right after breakfast and go on through the evening hours. There are shows in Queen's Lounge twice per night, ranging from Vegas-style reviews to sets by magicians and comedians. The 2-level Queen's Lounge is quite opulent with its Bob Mackie gowns and a stage framed by a duo of large female statues. The bars onboard feature entertainment at different hours and guests might catch classical music in Explorer's Lounge and singing in Rembrandt's. Both the Ocean Bar and Explorer's are great for pre- or post-dinner cocktails. There is also a wine-tasting bar situated across from Culinary Arts Center (with very limited hours, usually open just an hour during port days and three hours while at sea). The Sports Bar is adjacent to the Casino and is lightly visited. Other amenities include: complimentary 24-Hour Room-Service, Supervised Kids Program ("Club Hal"), cruise ship weddings, Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry/Self-Serve Laundromats.
Follows the complete list of ms Amsterdam lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Atrium (3-deck high midship open-floor area with live performances)
- Promenade Deck, Walking Track (jogging is not permitted)
- Queen's Lounge (568-seat theatre/main show lounge; also serves Holland America Line's enrichment program (via a partnership with BBC Earth)
- Queen's Room (La Fontaine annexe used as a meeting room; hosts digital workshops via Microsoft partnership, computer classes, social networks, blogging, photo editing)
- Photo Gallery & Shop; Art Gallery
- Wine Tasting Bar, Gourmet Shops (bottles available for purchasing, wine sampling)
- Wajang Theatre & Culinary Arts Centre (124-seat cinema, offers culinary classes and cooking shows presented in demonstration kitchens)
- Atrium Terrace with boutiques; Atrium Shops (boutiques for duty-free tobaccos and liquor, perfumes, watches, clothing, HAL logo merchandise, souvenirs); Marabella Luxury Shop
- Ocean Bar (115-seat Atrium bar and lounge, with dance floor and stage for live performances)
- Monte Carlo Casino (served by Casino Bar and Sports Bar)
- Amstel Cafe (with dance floor and stage for live entertainment)
- Rembrandt Lounge (75-seat piano bar)
- Hudson Room (50-seat meeting room; used as Cards Room)
- Explorations Cafe (65-seat speciality coffee bar and patisserie; also serves as the ship's Library and Online Centre/Internet computers room)
- Explorer's Lounge & Bar (89-seat lounge with bar; classical concert performances)
- Neptune Lounge (17-seat club venue for Deluxe Suite and Pinnacle guests only)
- Fitness Center (gym with separate Aerobics Room); 2 jacuzzis
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon; Lido Pool area, served by Lido Bar and Terrace Grill; Sea View Pool area served by Sea View Bar
- Crow's Nest (218-seat observation lounge; bar and dance floor; becomes disco at night)
- Tennis Court; Basketball Court; Shuffleboard
- Club HAL (kids lounge, complimentary youth programming)
- The Loft (teens club lounge area, with Video Games Arcade, computers, PlayStations; teen disco)
- The Oasis (40-seat teen-only outdoor area).
Fred Olsen Bolette - user reviews and comments
Photos of Fred Olsen BoletteAdd Photo
Fred Olsen Bolette ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
The UK-based passenger shipping company Fred Olsen Cruise Lines announced it will be extending its pause in operations through July 2021 "in light of...February 4, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The UK-based company Fred Olsen Cruise Lines pushed back its restart date from April 23 to May 22, 2021. The company's first voyage will now be...January 13, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines is closing 2020 by reflecting on the very best of the year, which included a host of awards, a Virtual Cruising programme as...December 31, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines introduced a new voyage to the Balkan Peninsula in 2022 aboard MS Bolette ("MS Amsterdam" when operated by Holland America...December 25, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines announced revised ‘back in service’ dates for its 4-strong ocean fleet, as the line prepares for cruising next...December 17, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines on October 22 marked one year until its new-look fleet gets together for the first time, celebrating in Portugal’s...October 25, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The UK-based Fred Olsen Cruise Lines unveiled an updated Plain Sailing Guarantee to provide passengers with more flexibility around their bookings...October 19, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Fred Olsen Cruise Lines announced a new World Cruise aboard its new cruise ship Borealis, with the chance to set sail from either Southampton or...October 2, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Fred Olsen Cruise Line’s ships Boudicca and Black Watch (both recently replaced by the two ex-Holland America ships - Bolette and Borealis...October 1, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Voyages for Fred Olsen's second (ex-Holland America) cruise ship Borealis (fka MS Rotterdam) went on sale, with the inaugural program 2021 including...September 17, 2020
- show more news
Other Fred Olsen Cruise Lines cruise ships
Fred Olsen Bolette Wiki
Amsterdam (named after Amsterdam Holland) is Holland America's last R-class liner, with sisterships Rotterdam, Volendam, Zaandam. The Inaugural Cruise/Maiden Voyage was on October 30, 2000. Ship's Godmother was Janet Olczak-Lanterman - Founder of "Cruise Specialists" (brand owned by the US company Travel Leaders Group LLC). Vessel's fuel consumption is 140 tons (39,500 US gallons) per day at 24 mph / 39 kmph cruising speed.
The Amsterdam cruise ship has a fully operational Astrolabe (inclinometer used in the past eras by astronomers and navigators) installed in the Atrium area. This elaborate device is 3-story tall - and working!
In July 2020, the vessel was sold to Fred Olsen Cruise Lines (shipowner is Fred Olsen & Co / based in Oslo, Norway), to be named "MS BOLETTE" and Norway-flagged (registered in Oslo). For Holland America, MS Amsterdam was Holland-flagged (MMSI number 244370000) and registered in Rotterdam. By Holland America, MS Amsterdam was last drydock refurbished in 2018. The drydock (vessel inspections) in 2020 was at Damen Shiprepair's yard in Rotterdam Holland.
(Holland America) MS Amsterdam refurbishment 2018 review
During drydock 2018 (April 29 - May 9, done at Freeport Bahamas) the Amsterdam vessel received the following Suite cabin upgrades:
- furnishings (sofas, chairs, headboards), carpeting, wall coverings, privacy curtains, draperies, bed runners, bed skirts, (vanity), new make-up vanities (quartz stone tops, modern lighting), dressers, dressing tables, nightstands, LED reading lights, wardrobes (with lighted closet rod)
- cabin decors and amenities (espresso coffee machine, binoculars, free mimosas with in-cabin breakfasts)
- USB outlet (on the bed's headboard), power outlets, LED ceiling lights
- BOSE SoundDock (iPod stations) were added only in PS-Pinnacle Suites.
- interactive HDTV system (Internet capabilities, free movies on demand)
- All Suite bathrooms were also renovated.
- Standard cabin upgrades included new (wall-mounted) smart TVs in all staterooms.
- The old Crow's Nest (panoramic bar lounge located forward on Deck 9) was replaced by EXC (Explorations Central).
Amsterdam ship's 2016 refurbishment was part of Holland America Line's USD 300 million fleet renovation program (scheduled for 2016-2018) that also included updating onboard entertainment, dining and suites fleetwide.
In 2016, Holland America updated MS Amsterdam's shipboard programming (enrichment, entertainment and children) replacing the old "Dancing With the Stars" with "BBC Earth" content.
The theatre lounge started hosting daily expert lectures, presentations, a nature-themed game show with BBC Earth screenings and introductions by the crews that filmed these series. A signature concert in the evenings was based on the "Frozen Planet" program (polar regions-themed) - a spectacular multimedia show with live musicians.
The children (Club HAL) facilities featured an explorer trail, workshops (including on journalism and filming), fact shows (animals, dinosaurs).
MS Amsterdam "World Cruises" 2019-2020
In 2015, MS Amsterdam sailed on a "World Cruise" from Fort Lauderdale Florida. The Around The World Voyage ended in Florida, but this time visited Europe (Mediterranean) on a westbound route with Suez Canal transition. Next table shows the ports sequence and times (arrival/departure) of MS Amsterdam's "World Cruise 2019" - 114-day itinerary "Grand World Voyage" roundtrip from Port Everglades.
Next table shows Holland America's ever-longest world cruise (MS Amsterdam's 129-day "Grand World Voyage 2020" itinerary) as call ports and port stay times (arrival/departure).
|Date / Time||Port|
|04 Jan 17:00||Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|08 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Roseau, Dominica|
|09 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Castries, St Lucia Island|
|11 Jan 12:00 - 18:00||Iles du Salut, French Guiana|
|13 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Belem, Brazil|
|16 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Recife, Brazil|
|19 Jan 08:00 - 20 Jan 17:00 (overnight)||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|23 Jan 08:00 - 16:00||Punta del Este, Uruguay|
|24 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|25 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|28 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Port Stanley, East Falkland Island|
|05 Feb 07:00 - 14:00||Ushuaia, Argentina|
|06 Feb 08:00 - 20:00||Punta Arenas, Chile Antarctica|
|09 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Puerto Montt, Chile|
|11 Feb 07:00 - 17:00||San Antonio, Chile|
|16 Feb 08:00 - 18:00||Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Chile|
|19 Feb 08:00 - 12:00||Pitcairn Island, Adamstown, UK|
|22 Feb 08:00 - 18:00||Papeete, Tahiti Island, French Polynesia|
|24 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Rarotonga Island, Cook Islands NZ|
|28 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Nukualofa, Tongatapu, Tonga|
|02 Mar 07:00 - 03 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Auckland, New Zealand|
|04 Mar 08:00 - 16:00||Bay of Islands, Russell, New Zealand|
|07 Mar 08:00 - 08 Mar 19:00 (overnight)||Sydney, NSW Australia|
|11 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Townsville QLD, Queensland Australia|
|12 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Cairns, Queensland Australia|
|16 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Darwin, NT Australia|
|19 Mar 07:00 - 16:00||Pulau Komodo Island, East Nusa Tenggara Indonesia|
|20 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Benoa, Bali Indonesia|
|22 Mar 07:00 - 16:00||Surabaya, Java Indonesia|
|23 Mar 07:00 - 18:00||Semarang, Java Indonesia|
|25 Mar 09:00 - 26 Mar 17:00 (overnight)||Singapore|
|30 Mar 08:00 - 23:00||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|01 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Male, Kaafu Atoll, Maldives|
|04 Apr 12:00 - 05 Apr 17:00 (overnight)||Mahe Island, Victoria, Seychelles|
|08 Apr 08:00 - 09 Apr 17:00 (overnight)||Mombasa, Kenya|
|10 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Zanzibar, Tanzania|
|12 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Mamoudzou, Grande-Terre, Mayotte|
|13 Apr 08:00 - 16:00||Nosy Be Island, Madagascar|
|16 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Maputo, Mozambique|
|17 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Richards Bay, South Africa|
|18 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Durban, South Africa|
|21 Apr 08:00 - 22 Apr 23:00 (overnight)||Cape Town, South Africa|
|24 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Luderitz, Namibia|
|25 Apr 08:00 - 16:00||Walvis Bay, Namibia|
|28 Apr 10:00 - 18:00||Saint Helena Island, Jamestown, St Helena UK|
|30 Apr 10:00 - 18:00||Ascension Island, Georgetown, St Helena UK|
|07 May 08:00 - 18:00||Bridgetown, Barbados|
|08 May 08:00 - 15:00||Pointe-a-Pitre, Grande-Terre Island, Guadeloupe|
|09 May 10:00 - 23:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|12 May 07:00||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
Unfortunately, this voyage was affected by the Coronavirus pandemic and eventually (in mid-March) cancelled.
Next table shows Holland America Line's (MS Amsterdam's) 129-day "Grand World Voyage 2021" itinerary. Prices started from USD 22700 pp (double-occupancy Interior Cabin rates).
|Date / Time||Port|
|04 Jan 17:00||Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
|08 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Scarborough, Tobago|
|10 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Iles du Salut, French Guiana|
|12 Jan 06:00 - 10:00||Macapa, Brazil|
|13 Jan 11:00 - 18:00||Santarem, Brazil Amazon|
|14 Jan 07:00 - 14:00||Boca da Valeria, Brazil Amazon|
|15 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Manaus, Brazil Amazon|
|16 Jan 10:00 - 18:00||Parintins, Brazil Amazon|
|17 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Santarem, Brazil Amazon|
|21 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||St Georges, Grenada|
|23 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|25 Jan 05:00 - 05:00||Panama Canal|
|27 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Quepos, Costa Rica|
|31 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Riviera|
|07 Feb 07:00 - 22:30||Hilo, Hawaii Island|
|08 Feb 08:00 - 20:00||Lahaina, Maui Island, Hawaii|
|09 Feb 07:00 - 17:00||Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii|
|15 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Marshall Islands|
|18 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Chuuk Lagoon Islands, Micronesia|
|20 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Guam Island, Apra Harbor, Marianas|
|21 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Saipan Island, Marianas|
|25 Feb 08:00 - 17:00||Ishigaki Island, Sakishima, Japan|
|26 Feb 08:00 - 23:00||Naha, Okinawa Island, Japan|
|01 Mar 08:00 - 02 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Tokyo, Japan|
|03 Mar 07:00 - 14:00||Shimizu, Shizuoka, Japan|
|04 Mar 08:00 - 05 Mar 17:00 (overnight)||Kobe, Osaka-Kyoto, Japan|
|07 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Fukuoka, Hakata, Japan|
|09 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Dalian, China|
|10 Mar 08:00 - 11 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Tianjin, Beijing, China|
|14 Mar 09:00 - 15 Mar 18:00 (overnight)||Shanghai, China|
|18 Mar 08:00 - 19 Mar 15:30 (overnight)||Hong Kong, China|
|21 Mar 08:00 - 23:00||Da Nang, Hue, Vietnam|
|23 Mar 06:00 - 18:00||Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|25 Mar 08:00 - 26 Mar 17:00 (overnight)||Singapore|
|30 Mar 08:00 - 23:00||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|02 Apr 06:00 - 03 Apr 17:00 (overnight)||Mumbai, Bombay, India|
|06 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Fujairah, UAE|
|07 Apr 07:00 - 23:00||Dubai, Port Rashid, UAE|
|08 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|10 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Muscat, Oman|
|12 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Salalah, Oman|
|17 Apr 07:00 - 18 Apr 23:00 (overnight)||Aqaba, Jordan|
|20 Apr 06:00 - 06:00||Suez Canal|
|21 Apr 08:00 - 23:00||Ashdod, Jerusalem, Israel|
|22 Apr 08:00 - 22:30||Haifa, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|24 Apr 08:00 - 18:00||Kusadasi, Ephesus, Turkey|
|25 Apr 16:00 - 26 Apr 16:00 (overnight)||Istanbul, Turkey|
|27 Apr 11:00 - 23:00||Mykonos Island, Greece|
|28 Apr 07:00 - 17:00||Piraeus, Athens, Greece|
|30 Apr 08:00 - 19:00||Naples, Italy|
|03 May 07:00 - 17:00||Malaga, Spain|
|06 May 08:00 - 17:00||Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores|
|13 May 07:00||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
Fred Olsen Bolette User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review