Pacific Adventure Review and Specifications
Specifications of Pacific Adventure
|Year built||2001 / Age : 19|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Monfalcone, Italy)|
|Building cost||USD 450 million|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||P&O Cruises Australia|
|Speed||24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph|
|Length (LOA)||289 m / 948 ft|
|Beam (width)||48 m / 157 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||108865 gt|
|Passengers||2636 - 3174|
|Decks with cabins||9|
|Sister-ships||Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Diamond Princess, Emerald Princess, Grand Princess, Ruby Princess, Sapphire Princess, Star Princess (Pacific Encounter)|
|Former names||Golden Princess|
|Christened by||Merlisa George (for Princess Cruises)|
Review of Pacific Adventure
Launched in 2001 (as "Golden Princess"), Pacific Adventure cruise ship was the 2nd Grand-class vessel in the Princess Cruises fleet, with sisterships Crown Princess, Diamond Princess, Caribbean Princess,Grand Princess, Emerald Princess, Ruby Princess, Star Princess and Sapphire Princess.
In 2020, Golden Princess will be transferred to P&O Australia's fleet and renamed "Pacific Adventure" after a scheduled drydock refurbishment. In November 2021, Star Princess (as Pacific Encounter) joins Pacific Adventure in P&O Australia's fleet, replacing there the smaller Pacific Jewel (MS Karnika since March 2019).
IMPORTANT: CruiseMapper's Golden Princess cruise schedule also lists all Pacific Adventure cruises planned by P&O Australia.
History - construction and ownership
P&O Cruises is a subsidiary company and two brands owned by Carnival Corporation - P&O UK and P&O Australia. In 2000, P&O Cruises became subsidiary of P&O Princess Cruises, which merged with Carnival Corporation in 2003. PandO is the world's oldest cruise company, starting passenger shipping operations in 1822 on the routes connecting England with Iberia.
Ship's hull is adorned with the P&O AU's new livery - the Southern Cross (national symbol of Australia and New Zealand, also incorporated in their country flags).
Cruise itinerary program
In late-October 2018, P&O Australia announced the inaugural cruise season of Pacific Adventure. The itinerary program 2020 features voyages of 13-nights and longer. Winter 2020 program has 132 departures (including 57x Short Breaks of 2-3-4-nights) departing from homeports Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney NSW.
On longer itineraries, PandO passengers can participate in various themed activities on the ship, covering topics like current affairs, arts-crafts, culinary, workshops (talks and seminars led by famous Australian guest presenters), Masquerade Ball.
P&O's Pacific Adventure cruise ship starts her inaugural cruise on October 12, 2020, with an 18-night "Southeast Asia and Australia" repositioning from Singapore to Sydney NSW. The maiden voyage visits ports in Malaysia (Penang, Langkawi) and Australia (Cairns, Darwin, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, Sydney). Prices started from USD 2400 (quad share cabin).
Pacific Adventure will be homeported in Sydney. The first 8 cruises visit New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South Pacific Islands (also Fiji). The itineraries are themed "New Guinea Island Encounter" (11-night), "Kiwi Adventure" (13-night) and "Fiji Explorer" (14-night). Mini-cruises (short-breaks) include 3-night "comedy" (cruise to nowhere), 4-night to Moreton Island. 6-night roundtrip Sydney (Melbourne Cup, Oct 31).
With an expanded range of stateroom options including 560 balcony cabins, 230 suites and mini-suites, as well as the first 5-berth family cabins in the fleet, the ship provides something for all tastes.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The 3100-passenger Pacific Adventure offers various dining experiences, such as exciting concepts from award-winning Melbourne chef Johnny Di Francesco and Australian chef and restaurateur Luke Mangan. Continuing P&O AU's ongoing shipboard dining evolution, Pacific Adventure’s 2020 refurbishment included two casual dining venues - "Luke’s" (poolside grill by Australian chef Luke Mangan) and "400 Gradi" (traditional Neapolitan pizzeria by chef Johnny Di Francesco). Other venues include the P&O signature Waterfront Restaurant, Angelo’s (Italian), Dragon Lady (Asian), The Pantry (buffet restaurant / international marketplace with 9 fresh food outlets). Besides the pool, guests can use the ship's Big Red Phone pizza delivery hotline to order pizza straight to their poolside lounge.
Follows the complete list of Adventure restaurants and food bars.
- The ship has 2 specialty restaurants / at a fee - Dragon Lady (Asian) and Angelo's (Italian).
- Waterfront Restaurant (main dining room, complimentary)
- The Pantry (buffet restaurant/marketplace with 9 fresh food outlets, international cuisine, complimentary) on MS Pacific Explorer is extended and includes a 9th food outlet named "Nic and Toni’s" ((Mediterranean cuisine).
- Luke’s Grill (fast-casual dining / poolside grill by Australian chef Luke Mangan) overlooks the main pool area
- Cellar Room (winery), Chef’s Table (specialty)
- 400 Gradi (Neapolitan pizzeria by chef Johnny Di Francesco)
- The Bonded Store (bar with signature cocktails menu via a partnership with Archie Rose Distilling Co, themed whisky- and gin-making classes and tasting events)
- New Zealand Natural Ice Cream (outdoor bar / complimentary)
- "Lobster and Burger" (a poolside bar serving seafood rolls, premium beef and pulled pork burgers)
- "The Black Circus" (supper club with cabaret-style live entertainment).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Pacific Adventure passengers can enjoy thrilling waterslides, kids waterpark, extreme sports park and barefoot bowls on the ship's top deck. Popular leisure and relaxation options are a day spa, cabana-style pool area, plenty of pools and jacuzzis, live music and shows. All ages enjoy the adventures of P&OEdge program with a climbing course and a zip line across the top deck.
P&O Cruises Australia newest ship Pacific Adventure boasts a private ‘Beach Club’ for a limited number of passengers. Named in homage to Byron Bay, one of the world's best beach destinations, P&O named the exclusive facility Byron Beach Club. The exceptional retreat is available to passengers booked into ship's suites and mini-suites. It offers a private outdoor pool, along with whirlpool spas and comfy seating on the top deck of the ship. With expansive sea views, guests can enjoy relaxation in stylish surroundings. In addition to the spa and pool area, Byron Beach Club guests can enjoy their own dining concierge service with priority reservation at all of the dining outlets onboard, including the new concepts from Australian restaurateur Luke Mangan and Melbourne chef Johnny Di Francesco.
Pacific Adventure boasts a sprawling kid-free Oasis retreat across multiple decks, with sun lounges, spa tubs, a pool, and a dedicated bar. The Blue Room returns as a live-music venue with soft furnishings for vacationers to sit back and enjoy live R&B, blues, and soul.
Follows the complete list of Pacific Adventure ship's lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Grand Atrium (4-deck open floor area; features live performances entertainment and served by lobby Bar/Charlie's Bar offering specialty coffees, pastries, desserts, also wine and liquor)
- Atrium Boutiques/shopping arcade
- Art Gallery; Photo Gallery and Shop; Photo Studio
- Internet Cafe / Card Room; Library
- The Marquee Theater (musical and show productions; hosts workshops, seminars, game shows)
- Blue Room (disco nightclub)
- HQ & HQ+ (has a large dance floor and DJ programming in the evenings). Here are also hosted daily karaoke, game shows, art auctions, various classes.
- Casino (with modern poker machines with large curved screens, slot machines, and gambling tables, served with drinks by its own bar. Texas Hold'em tournaments and Pokies tournaments are held here)
- Black Circus Lounge and Bar (live entertainment lounge with a dedicated stage for performances by guest comedians, singers, illusionists)
- Explorer Hotel / Summer Pub (piano bar during the day and an English pub nightly)
- Elemis Day Spa complex; Beauty Salon; Fitness Center (separate Aerobics Studio)
- Big Screen (LED screen outdoor cinema)
- Video Games Arcade; Teen Center; Kids & Teen Centers Turtle Cove & Shark Shack; Youth Center with Paddling Pool and outdoor playground areas
- Sun Deck (adult-only open-air top-deck area)
- The Oasis (adults-only aft deck)
- Sports Court (volleyball, basketball, European football)
- Shuffleboard, Golf Net, mini-golf course, barefoot lawn bowling green
- The ship's Aqua Park is P&O Cruises' ever first water park with slides. Its 2 waterslides stretch over 80 m (260 ft) and features LED lights, sound effects, several twists, and turns. The park has a separate shaded area for kids, equipped with a dumping bucket and oversized water toys.
- P&OEdge Adventure Park (outdoor sporting facility with a flying fox, rock-climbing wall, and 'Walk the Plank'). Also on the top deck (aft) are located the ship's 135m-long dual racing waterslides and bowling green court for games of barefoot bowls.
Pacific Adventure - user reviews and comments
Photos of Pacific AdventureAdd Photo
Pacific Adventure ship related cruise news
Princess Cruises liner Golden Princess is sailing back to Melbourne after the death of a 22-year-old male passenger overnight. The...January 22, 2019
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia announced the maiden season of line's first Grand Class vessel, Pacific Adventure (current Golden Princess), and new &lsquo...October 21, 2018
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia newest ship Pacific Adventure (currently Golden Princess) will boast a private ‘Beach Club’ for a limited...October 16, 2018
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia announced its fleet's first Grand-Class liner Golden Princess will be named Pacific Adventure, to join the P&O AU fleet...September 26, 2018
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises Australia announced that a 2nd Grand Class ship will join the fleet while bidding farewell to one of line's “jewels” as...August 24, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Princess Cruises’ ship Golden Princess returns to Melbourne in October 2018 for her summer season with new features following ship's multi...June 20, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Golden Princess embarked on Princess Cruises’ inaugural cruise from Singapore to Alaska after dry dock in Singapore. It is the first time...April 17, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Passengers onboard Golden Princess were waving rainbow flags on the front deck on the ship as it pulled into Sydney harbour before the announcement...November 15, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The first cruise ship of the season to drop anchor at Port Arthur Tasmania Historic Site arrives on Monday, October 30, with 2600 passengers. Golden...October 29, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The Sydney-based unit in Carnival Corporation - P&O Cruises Australia, plans to replace its existing fleet of 5 ships, all of which built during...October 3, 2017
- show more news
Other P&O Cruises cruise ships
Pacific Adventure Wiki
Princess Cruises Golden ship is a Grand-class liner, with (same-designed) sisterships Grand and Star. The other (similarly-designed) vessels from this class are the Princess Cruises ships Caribbean, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire. Ship's godmother was Merlisa George - at that time "Miss USVI" (US Virgin Islands). The inaugural cruise (maiden voyage) started on May 16, 2001 (UK to Mediterranean itinerary from Southampton to Barcelona). Fan fact is that in the period 1993-1997, under the same name (Golden Princess) was chartered the ship MV Boudicca (Fred Olsen).
In December 2019, the liner became fleet's first Australia-based vessel (leaving from homeport Melbourne Victoria) with installed MedallionNet technology. Also in 2019, the innovative technology was installed on the fleetmates Coral (April), Island (May), Crown (June), Emerald (August) and Sky (October).
Pacific Adventure inaugural cruise 2020 itineraries
Golden Princess' last itinerary for Princess Cruises was the 30-day relocation cruise from Alaska to Asia (Vancouver to Singapore) - priced from ~USD 2700 pp.
|Date / Time||Port|
|25 Aug 16:30||Departing from Vancouver, BC Canada|
|27 Aug 07:00 - 16:00||Ketchikan, Alaska|
|28 Aug 10:00 - 21:00||Juneau, Alaska|
|29 Aug 07:00 - 20:30||Skagway, Alaska|
|30 Aug 07:00 - 18:00||Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, Alaska|
|31 Aug 07:00 - 12:00||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska|
|01 Sep 07:00 - 20:00||Seward, Alaska|
|10 Sep 07:00 - 18:00||Muroran, Japan|
|12 Sep 06:30 - 17:00||Yokohama, Tokyo, Japan|
|13 Sep 07:00 - 16:00||Shimizu, Shizuoka, Japan|
|14 Sep 09:00 - 21:00||Kobe, Osaka-Kyoto, Japan|
|17 Sep 07:00 - 21:00||Keelung, Taipei, Taiwan|
|19 Sep 07:00 - 18:00||Hong Kong, China|
|21 Sep 08:00 - 17:00||Nha Trang, Vietnam|
|22 Sep 07:00 - 18:00||Saigon, Vietnam|
|24 Sep||Arriving in Singapore|
The renamed Golden Princess starts as Pacific Adventure for P&O Australia with the 18-day repositioning cruise from Singapore to Sydney NSW.
|Date / Time||Port|
|12 Oct 18:00||Departing from Singapore|
|14 Oct 08:00 - 19:00||Pulau Penang Island, Malaysia|
|15 Oct 08:00 - 17:00||Pulau Langkawi Island, Malaysia|
|21 Oct 08:00 - 22:00||Darwin, NT Australia|
|25 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||Cairns, Queensland Australia|
|26 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Airlie Beach, Queensland Australia|
|28 Oct 06:00 - 18:00||Brisbane, Queensland Australia|
|30 Oct 07:00||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
The voyage can be booked as 16-day Singapore to Brisbane. The maiden voyage in Australia (roundtrip) is the 6-day "Melbourne Cup Carnival" cruise.
|Date / Time||Port|
|31 Oct 16:00||Departing from Sydney, NSW Australia|
|02 Nov 08:00 - 04 Nov 16:00||Melbourne, Victoria Australia|
|06 Nov 06:00||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
The inaugural NZ cruise is the 13-day "Kiwi Adventure"
|Date / Time||Port|
|06 Nov 16:00||Departing from Sydney, NSW Australia|
|09 Nov 09:00 - 18:00||Bay of Islands, New Zealand|
|10 Nov 07:00 - 17:30||Auckland, New Zealand|
|11 Nov 06:00 - 17:15||Tauranga, New Zealand|
|12 Nov 12:30 - 18:30||Napier, New Zealand|
|13 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Wellington, New Zealand|
|14 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Akaroa, New Zealand|
|15 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Port Chalmers (Dunedin), New Zealand|
|16 Nov 09:00 - 17:00||Fiordland National Park, New Zealand|
|19 Nov 06:00||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
Follows the inaugural 14-day South Pacific Islands itinerary "Bounty Adventure"
|Date / Time||Port|
|19 Nov 16:00||Departing from Sydney, NSW Australia|
|22 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Norfolk Island, Australia|
|25 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Nukualofa, Tongatapu, Tonga|
|26 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Vavau, Neiafu, Tonga|
|28 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Suva, Fiji|
|30 Nov 08:00 - 16:00||Isle of Pines, New Caledonia|
|03 Dec 06:00||Arriving in Sydney, NSW Australia|
Golden Princess Australia cruise itineraries 2018-2019
For the first time ever, Princess Cruises 2018 itinerary program offers itineraries leaving round-trip from port Adelaide Australia to New Zealand. The Golden cruise ship's first departure is scheduled for January 8, 2018. Ports of call are Melbourne AU, and in NZ - Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Gisborne, Tauranga, Auckland, Fiordland Park.
Golden Princess Asia-Alaska cruise 2018
In 2018 (April-May) Princess Cruises scheduled the "Epic Adventure" cruise itinerary leaving oneway from Singapore to Alaska. It was offered as 2 segments - 29-day to Whittier AK, and 36-day to Vancouver Canada. Next table shows the longer itinerary as ports of call and port dates/times. Prices started from USD 5700 pp (double occupancy inside cabin rates). The shorter segment (Singapore-Whittier) was priced from USD 2730 pp.
|Date / Time||Port|
|14 Apr||Departing from Singapore|
|16 Apr 07:00 - 18:00||Saigon, Vietnam|
|17 Apr 08:00 - 16:00||Nha Trang, Vietnam|
|19 Apr 07:00 - 23:00||Hong Kong, China|
|21 Apr 07:00 - 18:00||Keelung, Taipei, Taiwan|
|24 Apr 07:00 - 23:00||Kobe, Osaka-Kyoto, Japan|
|26 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Shimizu, Shizuoka, Japan|
|27 Apr 06:00 - 17:00||Yokohama, Tokyo, Japan|
|28 Apr 07:00 - 14:00||Shimizu, Shizuoka, Japan|
|29 Apr 07:00 - 22:00||Kobe, Osaka-Kyoto, Japan|
|01 May 09:00 - 18:00||Busan, South Korea|
|02 May 08:00 - 18:00||Sakaiminato, Japan|
|04 May 07:00 - 23:00||Hakodate, Japan|
|05 May 07:00 - 18:00||Muroran, Japan|
|12 May 05:00 - 20:00||Whittier, Alaska|
|13 May 15:00 - 20:00||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska|
|14 May 09:00 - 19:00||Glacier Bay, Alaska|
|15 May 07:00 - 20:00||Skagway, Alaska|
|16 May 06:00 - 16:00||Juneau, Alaska|
|17 May 10:00 - 18:00||Ketchikan, Alaska|
|19 May||Arriving in Vancouver, BC Canada|
According to the company, the longer than usual repositioning cruise was created due to demand from Asian customers wishing to embark closer from home and go all the way to Alaska, instead of just booking the 7-day "Alaska Grand Adventure" itinerary. It also appealed to Asians as the route linked many Asian ports famous for their themed activities and local cuisine.
Golden Princess ship review
All Golden Princess restaurants were open-seating, including the alternative dinner venues (reservations-only) Sabatini’s Italian and Crown Grill (both with surcharges pp). Wheelhouse Bar served pub lunches. A grill and pizzeria offered complimentary fast-food choices as casual snacks. The ice-cream bars and patisseries (at extra charge) served premium ice cream and speciality coffee beverages. A wine bar offered fine wines selection, artisan cheeses, evening snacks. Chef’s Table and Ultimate Balcony Dining options were also available, as well as Afternoon Tea and Room Service. Follows the complete list of Golden Princess restaurants and food bars.
- Bernini Restaurant (aft Dining Room; dinner only - offers “Anytime Dining” between 5:30 p.m. -10 p.m.)
- Crown Grill (160-seat steakhouse/seafood restaurant, reservations recommended; on select days serves British Pub Lunch, complimentary)
- Donatello Restaurant (ship's forward Dining Room for Breakfast 7-9 a.m., Lunch 12-1:30 p.m., Afternoon Tea 3:30-4:30 p.m.; features “Anytime Dining” for Dinner between 5:30-8 p.m. or 8-10 p.m.)
- Canaletto Restaurant (dinner only aft Dining Room; with 2 fixed seatings at 5:45 and 8 p.m.)
- Sabatini’s Restaurant (Italian speciality restaurant; reservations recommended)
- Trident Grill & Prego Pizzeria (self-service, complimentary fast food bar)
- Horizon Court (self-service buffet restaurant, complimentary)
- Sterling Steakhouse (speciality restaurant).
Both Vista Lounge and Princess Theater hosted renown entertainers and grand production shows. Princess Theater was the main show lounge, with same-level orchestra seating, stadium seating behind, as well as a few boxes. Vista Lounge was cabaret-style, with chairs grouped around small drink tables and along large windows. Explorers Lounge and Wheelhouse Bar (located side by side on Promenade Deck) were smaller entertainment venues hosting karaoke sessions, resident pianist performances, live band music, themed dance parties, fun quizzes and trivia games (during the day). Follows the complete list of Golden Princess lounges, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- The Piazza Atrium (3-deck open-floor designed area; features live performances entertainment and lobby Bar Piazza)
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery; Photo Gallery & Shop; Platinum Studio
- International Cafe (24-hour speciality coffee bar and patisserie)
- Vines Bar (wine/seafood/sushi bar)
- Library (with Internet stations); Internet Cafe (24-hour)
- Princess Golden Theatre (2-level musical and show productions; hosts workshops, seminars, game shows)
- Players Lounge & Bar (smoking lounge and sports bar)
- Vines Shop; Calypso Cove Shop; Essence Shop; Meridian Bay Shop; Facets Shop
- Grand Casino (gaming lounge with bar)
- Promenade Lounge & Bar (live music; also used for seminars)
- Explorers Lounge & Bar (disco/show lounge; hosts karaoke, comedy, game shows and art auctions)
- Wheelhouse Bar (piano bar during the day and an English pub nightly)
- Scoops Bar (Sundaes Ice Cream Bar, complimentary)
- Outrigger Bar (poolside bar); Tradewinds Bar
- Golden’s Lotus Spa complex; Beauty Salon; Fitness Center (with Aerobics Studio)
- Hearts & Minds (Wedding Chapel)
- Movies Under the Stars (LED screen outdoor cinema with extreme wide-angle and advanced outdoor light sensors)
- Video Games Arcade; Teen Center; Youth Center with Paddling Pool and outdoor playing areas
- The Conservatory (recreation area); The Sanctuary (adult-only outdoor sundeck); The Oasis relaxation area
- Calypso Reef & Pool area; Neptune’s Reef & Pool area
- The Skywalker (Jogging Track); Sports Court (volleyball, basketball, European football); Shuffleboard, Deck Chess; Princess Links mini-golf course
- Skywalkers Disco Nightclub
Pacific Adventure Itineraries
The below listed Pacific Adventure cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest P&O Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Dec 20||13 days, round-trip New Zealand||Melbourne|
|2019 Dec 29||4 days, one-way from Auckland to Melbourne||Auckland|
|2020 Jan 02||6 days, one-way from Melbourne to Adelaide||Melbourne|
|2020 Jan 02||8 days, round-trip Southern Australia & Tasmania||Melbourne|
|2020 Jan 08||17 days, round-trip New Zealand||Adelaide||$1759|
|2020 Aug 22||3 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Vancouver||Los Angeles||$299|
|2020 Aug 22||21 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Yokohama||Los Angeles||$1719|
|2020 Aug 22||33 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Singapore||Los Angeles||$4219|
|2020 Aug 25||18 days, one-way from Vancouver to Yokohama||Vancouver||$1519|
|2020 Aug 25||30 days, one-way from Vancouver to Singapore||Vancouver||$2719|
|2020 Sep 12||12 days, one-way from Yokohama to Singapore||Yokohama||$1479|
|2020 Oct 12||16 days, one-way from Singapore to Brisbane||Singapore|
|2020 Oct 12||18 days, one-way from Singapore to Sydney||Singapore|
|2020 Oct 28||2 days, one-way from Brisbane to Sydney||Brisbane|
|2020 Oct 31||6 days, round-trip Melbourne Cup Carnival||Sydney|
|2020 Nov 06||13 days, round-trip Kiwi Adventure||Sydney|
|2020 Nov 19||14 days, round-trip Bounty Adventure||Sydney|
|2020 Dec 03||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2020 Dec 07||11 days, round-trip New Guinea Island Encounter||Sydney|
|2020 Dec 18||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2020 Dec 21||8 days, round-trip Christmas Cruise||Sydney|
|2020 Dec 29||12 days, round-trip New Year's Eve Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Jan 10||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2021 Jan 20||5 days, round-trip Australian Open Tennis Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Jan 25||3 days, round-trip Australia Day Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Jan 28||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 01||11 days, round-trip Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 12||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 15||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 19||3 days, round-trip Sapphire Coast Food Festival||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 22||5 days, round-trip A Taste Of Tasmania||Sydney|
|2021 Feb 27||13 days, round-trip Kiwi Adventure||Sydney|
|2021 Mar 12||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Mar 15||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Mar 19||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Mar 22||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 01||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 05||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 13||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 23||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 26||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Apr 30||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 May 03||11 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2021 May 14||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 May 17||12 days, round-trip Fiji Adventure||Sydney|
|2021 May 29||3 days, round-trip 80's||Sydney|
|2021 Jun 01||10 days, round-trip Discover Vanuatu||Sydney|
|2021 Jun 11||3 days, round-trip Comedy Cruise||Sydney|
|2021 Jun 14||10 days, round-trip Barrier Reef Discovery||Sydney|
|2021 Jun 24||4 days, round-trip Moreton Island - Tangalooma||Sydney|
|2021 Jun 28||8 days, round-trip A Taste Of New Caledonia||Sydney|
Pacific Adventure User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review