AmaVenita Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaVenita
Review of AmaVenita
The AmaVenita boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube rivers departing from Amsterdam, Budapest and Zurich.
The AmaVista ship debuted in 2015. However, soon after the launch it was renamed to "AmaVenita". She is a sister ship to AmaWaterways ship Bella, Certo, Prima, Reina, Serena, Sonata, Verde. The riverboat features advanced design with exclusive Twin Balconies, available in most staterooms, measuring the spacious 235 ft2 (four suites of 300 ft2 are also available). AmaVenita offers a variety of dining options for guests' culinary enjoyment. The culinary creations of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs are to devour in the Chef's Table restaurant or in the main dining room. On select days, passengers can enjoy their lunch on the Sun Deck outdoors. AmaVenita pampers with gourmet dining and free-flowing wines, as well as a heated swimming pool with swim-up bar and Jaccuzi, fitness center and spa, in-room Infotainment and Internet. A fleet of bicycles are on board for AMA passengers to enjoy guided bike tours.
AmaVenita river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your APT AmaVenita cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaVenita cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees). Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaVenita river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "MAGNIFICENT EUROPE" are 16-days (sailing 15 days) Rhine-Main-Danube river cruises from Budapest to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Budapest. There are 5 optional and 16 complimentary land tours/excursions included.
- "ENCHANTING RHINE” are 13-days (sailing 7 days) Rhine river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Basel disembarkation /embarkation). There are 4 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus a 2-night Lucerne hotel package included in the fares.
- 14-days “Enchanting Rhine” cruise Amsterdam to Basel itinerary - Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Andernach, Cochem, Rudesheim, Speyer, Breisach, to Basel. Departure dates: Apr 16.
- 14-days “Magnificent Europe” cruise Amsterdam to Budapest itinerary - Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Kitzingen, Bamberg, Nurnberg, Main-Danube Canal, Regensburg, Passau, Linz, Melk, Durnstein, Vienna (overnight), Budapest (overnight). Departure dates: March 19, April 30, May 28, June 25, July 23, August 20, September 17, October 15, November 12, December 10.
- 14-days “Magnificent Europe” cruise Budapest to Amsterdam itinerary - Budapest (overnight), Vienna (overnight), Durnstein, Melk, Passau, Linz, Regensburg, Nurnberg, Bamberg, Kitzingen, Wurzburg, Miltenberg, Rudesheim, Cologne, Amsterdam (overnight). Departure dates: April 2 and 30, May 14, June 11, July 9, August 6, September 3, October 1 and 29, November 26, December 24.
|Year built 2015 (as AmaVista)|
Passenger capacity / crew capacity 164 / 49
Dimensions (Gross tonnage weight / LOA length) 1500 tons / 444 ft (135 m)
Flag State (registered in) Switzerland
Ship builder Vahali Shipyards (Serbia)
Ship owner and Operator APT AmaWaterways
Christened by Christian Schuchardt
Official website link amawaterways.com
Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
AmaVenita cabinsTypes/Categories (number, location), high to low
Other AmaWaterways cruise ships
AmaVenita Itineraries 2016
The below listed AmaVenita cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest AmaWaterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|24 Nov||Departing from Amsterdam, Holland|
|25 Nov||Amsterdam, Holland|
|26 Nov||Cologne, Germany|
|27 Nov||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|27 Nov||Rudesheim, Germany|
|28 Nov||Miltenberg, Germany|
|29 Nov||Wurzburg, Germany|
|29 Nov||Main River|
|29 Nov||Kitzingen, Germany|
|30 Nov||Bamberg, Germany|
|01 Dec||Nuremberg, Germany|
|01 Dec||Main-Danube Canal, Germany|
|02 Dec||Regensburg, Germany|
|03 Dec||Passau, Germany|
|03 Dec||Linz, Austria|
|04 Dec||Melk, Austria|
|04 Dec||Wachau Valley,Austria|
|04 Dec||Durnstein, Austria|
|05 Dec||Vienna, Austria|
|06 Dec||Vienna, Austria|
|07 Dec||Danube River|
|07 Dec - 08 Dec||Budapest, Hungary (Overnight)|
|08 Dec||Arriving in Budapest, Hungary|