Harmony Of The Seas Review and Specifications
Specifications of Harmony Of The Seas
|Year built||2016 / Age : 2|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||USD 1,35 billion|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Operator||Royal Caribbean International|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||362 m / 1188 ft|
|Beam (width)||46 m / 151 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||227000 gt|
|Passengers||5475 - 6314|
|Decks with cabins||12|
|Sister-ships||Symphony of the Seas|
|Christened by||Brittany Affolter|
Current itinerary of Harmony Of The Seas
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean. Prices start from USD 649 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 09 Dec, 2018 and ends on 16 Dec, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Dec 16:30||Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
|12 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|13 Dec 07:00 - 14:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|14 Dec 09:30 - 18:00||Labadee, Haiti private island|
|16 Dec 06:15||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida|
Review of Harmony Of The Seas
Launched in 2016, Harmony of the Seas is the first of two identical Oasis 3 class cruise ships. The vessel is the new “world’s largest”, together with its Symphony of the Seas (scheduled delivery in 2018). The Harmony ship exceeds in size the original Oasis-class vessels Oasis and Allure. Its building cost is USD 1,35 billion (2014 shiporder rates). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class cruise vessel (as looked from above).
History - construction and ownership
Royal Caribbean International (RCI) is an US company, trademarked brand and subsidiary owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL, shipowner). RCI was established in 1968 and currently has over 1/5 of the worldwide cruise market. RCI also has RCCL's largest fleet as both number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). All Royal Caribbean liners have names ending with "of the Seas".
The 227,700-ton, 6,360-passenger cruise ship Harmony of the Seas was ordered from STX France in December 2012. The contract was signed following a failed agreement with the Government of Finland concerning the building of the ship at STX Finland. Steel cutting started in September 2013. Harmony is often called a floating “megacity” and offers onboard opportunities that are countless. The ship comprises 7 neighborhoods, named Royal Promenade, Central Park, Boardwalk, Youth Center complex, Entertainment Zone, Sports Zone and Spa/Fitness complex.
A sister to the giant Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas (the current size leaders in cruise world), Harmony is heavier than its siblings by over 1,700 tons, more than 3 meters wider, and able to accommodate 100 more passengers. The ship's total capacity is well over 6,000 guests. The vessel debuted in May 2016 in Southampton, UK.
Harmony of the Seas features a multi-deck water slide area that is a first for Royal Caribbean. It is also the first Oasis class ship with robot bartenders serving drinks in the Bionic Bar, a concept that debuted in 2014 on Quantum of the Seas. Harmony has bigger cabins than Allure and Oasis in some categories, and windowless interior cabins outfitted with Virtual Balconies, offering a real-time view of the outdoors (first debuted in 2014 on Navigator of the Seas).
Harmony's Suite passengers benefit from exclusive new areas including a suite lounge, private restaurant called Coastal Kitchen and full-service Suite Sun Zone. New restaurants include the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine eatery which first debuted on Quantum. Also added to Harmony is the modern Mexican restaurant Sabor, recently added to Allure and Freedom of the Seas.
Harmony's first cruise with paying travelers was on May 22, 2016. Following an initial series of Mediterranean Sea itineraries, the ship was repositioned to Fort Lauderdale for 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean roundtrip itineraries.
Harmony of the Seas left port (Saint-Nazaire) for the first time on March 10, 2016. Leaving from France (without cruise passengers) the vessel started sea trials in the Atlantic Ocean to test its engines and propulsion (manoeuvrability). The ship had only 500 crew (out of 2000) for the trials. The passage from the shipyard to the ocean was assisted by 6 tug boats. The Captain was assisted by 3 pilots guiding the vessel out of St Nazaire estuary.
On the next YouTube video you can see the most prominent features and the ship construction process of Oasis 3 class - the world’s largest ever cruise liners.
Cruise itinerary program
Harmony of the Seas itinerary program is based on 7-night Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades Florida). Harmony itinerary program features an Inaugural cruise season in Europe with Mediterranean itineraries and round-trip departures from Rome and Barcelona.
Harmony Of The Seas has a total of 2744 cabins (of which 200 Suites, 1772 Balcony rooms, 720 adjoining) in 43 grades. Most Harmony of the Seas staterooms are 180-270-sq.foot Balcony rooms. 46 are the wheelchair accessible rooms. The largest aboard Harmony of the Seas are the Royal Loft Suites (142 m2).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Harmony of the Seas' 3-tiered dining room, the Quantum is designed as three separate restaurants situated on different decks – American Icon Grill (Deck 3), The Grand (Deck 4) and The Chic (Deck 5). Harmony also includes some Quantum restaurants, such as Sabor Modern Mexican, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Coastal Kitchen. Ship's Bionic Bar is famous for its dancing robot bartenders. Its location is on the Royal Promenade. The Izumi Restaurant features a la carte hibachi, teppanyaki and sushi menu. A total of 25 onboard dining options are available (14 are complimentary, including room-service).
Follows the complete list of Harmony of the Seas restaurants and food bars.
- American Icon Grill (a la carte restaurant; offers open seating breakfast, lunch, “Brasserie 30” menu; with two assigned dinner seatings and Private Dining area.)
- The Grande (offers DreamWorks themed breakfast, two fixed dinner seatings and "My Time Dining")
- Chic (features an expansive menu of dinner options; two seatings and “My Time Dining” program)
- Johnny Rockets (128-seat fast food restaurant)
- Sabor (Mexican a la carte restaurant, reservation-only, with “Playground” kids area)
- 150 Central Park (76-seat specialty restaurant, dinner only)
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine (gourmet dishes)
- Windjammer Marketplace buffet restaurant (offers Early Breakfast at 6:30 a.m., Breakfast between 7:00-11:30 a.m., Lunch 11.30-3:30 p.m. and Dinner 6.30-9:00 p.m.)
- Jamie's Italian Restaurant (menu, deck 8) is a 132-seat specialty trattoria restaurant (at surcharge USD 30 pp dinner, USD 20 pp lunch / seadays only) via partnership with British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver,
- Chops Grille (steakhouse/seafood)
- Sorrento’s (Italian restaurant)
- Izumi (Asian/Japanese restaurant)
- Solarium Bistro (healthy dining)
- Coastal Kitchen (Grand Suites’ and above passengers, Pinnacle members)
- WipeOut Cafe (fast food bar)
- Boardwalk Dog House
- Park Café (deli bar, casual-dining)
- Mini Bites casual eatery
- Harmony was the first Oasis-class ship on which in 2017 was introduced the new Royal Caribbean specialty dining package.
Complimentary are the following dining venues - Park Cafe, Windjammer Marketplace (buffet), Main Dining Room, Solarium Bistro, Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's Pizza, Boardwalk Dog House, Mini Bites, Coastal Kitchen (for suite passengers only).
Specialty dining venues (at surcharge) are Johnny Rockets, Sabor, Vintages, Jamie's Italian, Chops Grille (steakhouse), 150 Central Park, Izumi (sushi), Wonderland, Vitality Cafe (spa).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The new Harmony of the Seas ship is a novelty mixture of Oasis-class deck layout and Quantum-class innovations. The brand-new additions include the first-ever Royal Caribbean waterslides created by ADE (Aquatic Design and Engineering); climbing play area for kids; Suite Sun Zone; Starbucks coffee bar and classic video games arcade located in the Boardwalk neighbourhood; 15 Studio cabins designed for solo travelers. Among the new technologies on the Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas are the RFID wristbands or "WOWbands" - an optional choice to replace the line’s SeaPass cards, allowing passengers to do purchases onboard and to access their cabins. Typically, the wristbands are offered complimentary to all passengers. However, on Anthem of the Seas RCI charges US$5. Junior Suite and above guests still receive the wristbands for free.
The Harmony cruise ship also boasts with the DreamWorks Experience - a themed programming in partnership with the Walt Disney Company. This new entertainment program is aimed at families and offers movies-themed DreamWorks activities on select RCI ships within the fleet. The list of special activities includes characters meet and greets (of course, plus photo ops). Character Breakfast is offered in the dining room; 3D DreamWorks movie screenings are featured in the Amber Theater; Themed games are provided by “Adventure Ocean” youth program. A new Adventure Ocean Theater show (named "Away We Go!") was also announced for Harmony of the Seas. It is a black light puppet show for the 3-11-year old set. An additional part of the onboard kids' programming is the YouTube show "Muffalo Potato," teaching kids to draw anything using just letters and numbers.
Additional amenities include: Complimentary 24-hour Room-Service, Supervised Youth program Voyagers (from 9 to 11 years), Explorers (6 to 8 yr), Aquanauts (3-5yr), Royal babies and tots (from 6 months to 3 years), Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry.
Follows the complete list of Harmony of the Seas lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Royal Theater (features 3D Movies, aerial acrobatic performances and Broadway-style productions)
- Studio B Lounge (indoor ice-skating rink; also serves as a spot for ice shows, cooking demos, game parties)
- AquaTheatre (2-deck, 600-seat, with a deep pool)
- Entertainment Place nightclub; ”The Attic” Comedy Club; Diamond Club Lounge and Bar (past guests only); Jazz on 4 Bar and Club; On Air Club (karaoke bar); Boleros Latin Bar and Lounge; Boot and Bonnet Pub; Rising Tide Bar (moving cocktail bar); Bionic Bar; Schooner Bar (piano bar); Starbucks Bar; Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar; Vintages (wine bar); Trellis Bar; Rising Tide Bar; Dazzles (2-deck music and dancing lounge); Suite Sun Deck, Bar and Lounge; Sky Bar
- Art Gallery; Focus Photo Gallery and Shop
- Boardwalk neighborhood (with games and attractions)
- Central Park (outdoor area with live plants)
- Carousel (with handcrafted wooden figures)
- Casino Royale; Card Room
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Royal Promenade Boutiques (perfumes, jewellry, duty free alcohol, general store, logo/souvenirs)
- Solarium lounge (includes Solarium Cafe, pool bar and adults only pool area); Solarium Bar
- Video Games Arcade; Explorers, Aquanatus, Adventure Science Lab; The Living Room and Night Club teen areas; Fuel Teen Disco; Royal Babies and Tots Nursery; Adventure Ocean kids lounge area; Kids’ Avenue; Workshop (family venue); H2O Zone family and kids area
- Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, soccer; tennis tables); FlowRiders (surf simulators); Zip Line (82 ft/25 m); Jogging Track; Rock-climbing Walls; Harmony Dunes Mini Golf.
Next video is RCI's official 1-minute ship tour.
Harmony Of The Seas wiki
- Harmony of the Seas is Royal Caribbean's 3rd Oasis-class vessel - together with Symphony, Oasis and the Allure of the Seas. These ships are the biggest cruise vessels in the world. Still, Harmony is the first in that list, being just 2,15 m (7 ft) longer.
- RCI Harmony is the most technologically advanced and energy-efficient cruise vessel ever built. It is equipped with a new-generation exhaust gas cleaning system (multi-stream scrubbers) and features a hull lubrication system allowing the ship to float on air bubbles (created around the hull) thus reducing drag and increasing fuel efficiency.
- Royal Caribbean planned the Harmony's cost per berth to be lower compared to Allure and Oasis.
- Like the sisters, Harmony has telescoping funnels to be able to sail under bridges. The vessel was ordered in 2012 (December 27). Steel cutting was in 2013 (September 23).
- The vessel was delivered on March 12, 2016, departing from St-Nazaire shipyard (STX France) for sea trials in the Atlantic Ocean. A total of 6 tug boats were needed to get it out of the STX dock and into the the Loire River estuary. Three pilots who have trained on a cruise ship simulator in Nantes France, helped the ship's Captain (Gus Andersen) in the manoeuvres needed to guide the vessel out of St Nazaire estuary. Sea trials continued until March 13. Sea trials are standard for all new ships for assessing the vessel's seaworthiness and performance (engines, machinery, systems).
- On May 12, 2016, Royal Caribbean officially took the ship's delivery in St Nazaire (STX France). The inaugural voyage was scheduled for May 22 (4-day roundtrip itinerary from Southampton to Rotterdam).
- The ship's Captain is Johnny Faevelen. He previously has served as Captain on the Royal Caribbean ships Nordic Prince (currently MV Ocean Star Pacific), Sun Viking (aka SS Oriental Dragon), Sovereign, Monarch, Splendour, Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator and Mariner.
- On November 4, 2016, the world's 3 largest cruise ships - Harmony, Allure and Oasis - met off Florida's coast. The unique event was live-streamed officially by RCI, starting at approx 5 pm EST. The meeting at open sea coincided with the Harmony's arrival at Port Everglades (US homeport), finishing a 13-night Transatlantic repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Florida (Oct 23 - Nov 5).
- On November 10, 2016, was the vessel's christening ceremony held at Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale). The ship's godmother is Brittany Affolter - a 23-year-old "Teach for America" educator in Miami-Dade, who won a contest with over 1000 nominees. The naming ceremony featured a robotic performance at the ship’s Aqua Theater. An aerialist descended from above with a button. Mrs Affolter pressed the button. It activated a robot bartender, which punched a second button to release the bottle of champagne rigged to the onboard zip-line. The 1-m high bottle (custom-made Veuve Clicquot champagne) whizzed down the zip-line and crashed into a steel plate above the swimming pool. At the AquaTheater, Jon Secada gave a live concert.
- In mid October 2015 was announced that before the European inaugural season, Harmony would offer (off-schedule) two mini cruises from UK (round-trips from port Southampton England). These were on May 22, 2016 (5-days / 4-nights Southampton to Rotterdam Holland) and May 27, 2016 (4-days / 3-nights Southampton to Cherbourg France). The Harmony ship spent its 2016 summer in Europe, operating 7-day round-trip cruises leaving from Barcelona (home-port) and Civitavecchia-Rome.
- In the USA, Royal Caribbean homeported Harmony in Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Florida. Round-trip departures from Port Everglades (winter 2016-2017) offer 7-night long itineraries visiting popular ports of call in the Eastern and Western Caribbean. The itinerary program is similar to the one currently operated by Allure of the Seas, and includes The Bahamas (Nassau), St Thomas, St Maarten, Jamaica (Falmouth), Haiti (Labadee), Mexico (Cozumel).
- Fun fact is that this RCI ship has a namesake - the 2011-launched "COSCO Harmony". The vessel is among the world's largest container ships (capacity 13,114 containers) and operated by COSCO Line.
Fun ship facts
All Royal Caribbean Oasis-class ships are the world's first cruise vessels with a DNV Green Passport. This is a key element for the Clean Ship Design certificate. The certificate is not compulsory, but it shows the environmental commitment of the operator line Royal Caribbean International. Another interesting feature is that their hulls have special non-toxic covering that minimizes friction and saves fuel.
Follows a list of fun facts about the RCI Harmony cruise ship - world's largest ever built:
- Ultimate Abyss slide is at 150 ft (45,70 m) above sea level, featuring 31 sections, two 360-degree circles, 27-degree slide incline, a 28 m (92 ft) serpentine-like drop, 13,14 seconds average sliding time (top to bottom), around 300 small LED lights and graffiti artworks.
- Aquatheater has two diving boards installed 10 m (33 ft) above its swimming pool.
- The ship was constructed out of 500,000 individual pieces (27 times the pieces used for the Eiffel Tower's construction).
- The vessel's construction required around 2500 workers, over 0,5 million litres of paint, over 90,000 m2 (968,750 ft2) of carpet.
- The ship's art collection has more works than the Louvre museum (in Paris) has paintings. The onboard art's worth is over USD 6,5 million.
- The ship has a total of 23 "water areas" (swimming pools, large-size outdoor jacuzzies, waterslides, flowriders).
- The ship has 20 restaurants and offers over 300 individual menu options. Eight specialty restaurants offer over 200 different dishes daily. Total restaurant seating is 4908 seats.
- The onboard bars menus have a total of 127 specialty cocktails, in addition to all the classics.
- Each day are made 110,000 ice cubes.
- Each day are consumed 480,000 gallons (1,87 million liters) of fresh water.
- Daily food consumption statistics show chicken (9,730 lbs / 4,4 tons), eggs (10,000), beef (15,000 lbs / 6,8 tons), ice cream (700 lbs / 320 kg), baking potatoes (20,000 lbs / 9,1 tons), flour (12,600 lbs / 5,7 tons), salmon (2500 lbs / 1,1 tons), french fries (5000 lbs / 2,3 tons), bacon (5300 lbs / 2,4 tons), limes (800 lbs / 360 kg), pineapple (4000 lbs / 1,8 tons), oranges (5000 lbs / 2,3 tons), lemons (1000 lbs / 450 kg), cherries (40 jars), olives (20 jars).
- The ship's food and drinks dedicated staff is 1056 in total, including 249 (culinary), 184 (beverage), 91 (kitchen stewards).
- The ship weighs more than 17,000 African elephants. Note: Male elephants weigh between 10,360 – 13,330 lbs (4,7 – 6 tons).
- Around 2350 tons of water is needed to be filled all the ship's 23 water facilities (swimming pools, jacuzzis, 2 FlowRiders, waterslides, the aqua park Splashaway Bay).
In September 2018, RCCL trademarked the Oasis-Class ships smokestack area (located top-deck midship). The design features a crown-shaped bottom section with 2 slanted funnels above. In October 2018 was trademarked ship's oblong-shaped stern. The design features AquaTheater Suites (with balconies), Ultimate Abyss (2 cascading waterslides) and RCCL's logo.
Next YouTube video reveals the ship's Art Collection highlights.
Harmony Of The Seas - user reviews and comments
Photos of Harmony Of The SeasAdd Photo
Harmony Of The Seas ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas is due to become the first in her class, as well as the world's largest, sailing from the Northeast. The cruise...December 13, 2018
Discovery Channel reality star and meteorologist Joel Taylor, known for the show "Storm Chasers" is reported to have died onboard a chartered...January 25, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean announced its 3rd President's Cruise. The cruise offers passengers the chance to sail with Royal Caribbean's CEO. 2018...June 27, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Watch the incredible time-lapse of the construction of the largest cruise ship in the world. Launched in 2016, Harmony of the Seas is the...May 15, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean announced it's launching a social media contest searching for the "World's Most Adventurous Squad." Today, March 29, the...March 29, 2017
- Cruise Industry
High dive performer Cesilie Carlton was filmed somersaulting off 55ft cruise ship platform into a pool metres below. A video of the 35-year-old...February 6, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Launched in 2016, Harmony of the Seas is the first of two identical Oasis 3 class ships and the new “world’s largest”, together...November 28, 2016
- Cruise Industry
A historic voyage is underway as the largest cruise ship in the world is now on her epic transatlantic journey. Royal Caribbean's newest and...October 29, 2016
- Cruise Industry
Enjoy this overview of Harmony of the Seas like you have never seen. The largest cruise ship in the world is packed with bold and unexpected...October 22, 2016
Preliminary investigation on yhe cruise ship Harmony of the Seas accident carried by Marseille prosecutor Xavier Tarabeux, indicated that the...September 17, 2016
- show more news
Other Royal Caribbean cruise ships
Harmony Of The Seas Itineraries
The below listed Harmony Of The Seas cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Nov 10||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale|
|2018 Nov 18||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$748|
|2018 Nov 25||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$699|
|2018 Dec 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$699|
|2018 Dec 09||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$649|
|2018 Dec 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$849|
|2018 Dec 23||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1299|
|2018 Dec 30||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1949|
|2019 Jan 06||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$749|
|2019 Jan 13||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$699|
|2019 Jan 20||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2019 Jan 27||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$649|
|2019 Feb 03||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$829|
|2019 Feb 10||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$799|
|2019 Feb 17||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$848|
|2019 Feb 24||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$629|
|2019 Mar 03||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$899|
|2019 Mar 10||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$789|
|2019 Mar 17||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$939|
|2019 Mar 29||9 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$914|
|2019 Apr 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$832|
|2019 Apr 14||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1019|
|2019 Apr 21||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$902|
|2019 Apr 28||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1059|
|2019 May 06||3 days, round-trip Bahamas||Port Canaveral||$614|
|2019 May 12||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1289|
|2019 May 19||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral|
|2019 May 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1399|
|2019 Jun 02||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1639|
|2019 Jun 09||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1889|
|2019 Jun 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$2289|
|2019 Jun 23||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1869|
|2019 Jun 30||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1779|
|2019 Jul 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1582|
|2019 Jul 14||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Jul 21||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1573|
|2019 Jul 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1538|
|2019 Aug 04||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1249|
|2019 Aug 11||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$1029|
|2019 Aug 18||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$1129|
|2019 Aug 25||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$949|
|2019 Sep 01||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$860|
|2019 Sep 08||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$840|
|2019 Sep 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$829|
|2019 Sep 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$821|
|2019 Sep 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$873|
|2019 Oct 06||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral|
|2019 Oct 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$849|
|2019 Oct 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$849|
|2019 Oct 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$869|
|2019 Nov 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$915|
|2019 Nov 10||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$858|
|2019 Nov 17||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$844|
|2019 Nov 24||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$875|
|2019 Dec 01||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$764|
|2019 Dec 08||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$764|
|2019 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$778|
|2019 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Holiday||Port Canaveral||$1415|
|2019 Dec 29||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday||Port Canaveral||$1439|
|2020 Jan 05||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Jan 12||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$826|
|2020 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Feb 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Feb 09||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Feb 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Feb 23||7 days, one-way from Port Canaveral to Coco Cay||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Mar 01||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$882|
|2020 Mar 08||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$939|
|2020 Mar 15||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Mar 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Mar 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Apr 05||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Apr 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$995|
|2020 Apr 19||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$826|
|2020 Apr 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Port Canaveral||$792|