Silver Cloud current position
Specifications of Silver Cloud
|Year built||1994 / Age: 26|
|Builder||Societa' Esercizio Cantieri SpA Shipyard (Viareggio, Italy)|
|Class||ice-strengthened expedition ship|
|Building cost||USD 125 million|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL) & Lefebvre Family (Rome, Italy)|
|Operator||Silversea Cruises (Silversea Expeditions)|
|Speed||18 kn / 33 kph / 21 mph|
|Length (LOA)||155 m / 509 ft|
|Beam (width)||21 m / 69 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||16927 gt|
|Passengers||252 - 302|
|Decks with cabins||4|
Silver Cloud Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Oct 28||19 days, one-way from Callao to Ushuaia||Callao||$11844|
|2020 Nov 04||12 days, one-way from Valparaiso to Ushuaia||Valparaiso||$8045|
|2020 Nov 16||15 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$18548|
|2020 Dec 01||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$15308|
|2020 Dec 11||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$13632|
|2020 Dec 21||15 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$20783|
|2021 Jan 05||15 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$21677|
|2021 Oct 28||17 days, one-way from Callao to Punta Arenas||Callao||$12291|
|2021 Oct 28||8 days, one-way from Callao to Valparaiso||Callao|
|2021 Nov 05||9 days, one-way from Valparaiso to Punta Arenas||Valparaiso|
|2021 Nov 14||16 days, one-way from Punta Arenas to Ushuaia||Punta Arenas||$17319|
|2021 Nov 30||11 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$21677|
|2021 Dec 11||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$13520|
|2021 Dec 21||15 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$20448|
|2022 Jan 05||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$14861|
|2022 Jan 15||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$14861|
|2022 Jan 25||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$14861|
|2022 Feb 04||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$14190|
|2022 Feb 14||10 days, round-trip Antarctica with Silver Cloud Expedition||Ushuaia||$14190|
|2022 Feb 24||21 days, one-way from Ushuaia to Cape Town||Ushuaia||$16090|
|2022 Mar 17||24 days, one-way from Cape Town to Port Louis||Cape Town|
Silver Cloud Review
Review of Silver Cloud
Launched in 1994, MS Silver Cloud cruise ship is the first and oldest vessel owned by Silversea, with sistership in the fleet Silver Wind (1995). In October 2017, the ship joined Silversea Expeditions fleet (Silver Explorer, Silver Galapagos, Silver Origin) and started a new itinerary program with polar cruises to Antarctica and Arctic destinations.
History - construction and ownership
Silversea Cruises is a Monaco-based privately-owned cruise company and top-luxury travel brand. It was established in 1994 as joint venture of V-Ships Monaco (fka Vlasov Group) and Lefebvre Family of Rome Italy. In 2018, RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd acquired 2/3rd of the company. Silversea now has a fleet of smaller-sized boutique cruise vessels with passenger capacity between 100-700. Company's business model is to operate yacht-like vessels in the industry's ultra-luxury-all-suite ship category. Silversea's all-inclusive fares include beverages (also selected wines), gratuities (none are allowed), travel insurance, port charges, one or more shore excursions (per voyage).
The 16,927-ton, 296-passenger cruise ship Silver Cloud underwent stem-to-stern refurbishment in October 2012, during a Sicily dry dock. All public spaces and suites (except the theatre and the gym), were refurbished with new carpets, decor, and furniture. The result is a more contemporary feel and look. Silversea Silver Cloud was redesigned using quite a lot of luxuries and characteristics which attract cruisers from across the world. That small, and in the same time spacious ship, delivers to guests who come onboard a detailed and also seductive voyage giving the feel of a larger cruise line.
In 2017, MS Silver Cloud was drydock refitted and refurbished (August-September) before joining the Silversea Expeditions fleet. The cruise ship's capacity was reduced from 362 to 260 passengers (on non-polar cruises). The ship's max capacity on polar cruises (Arctic and Antarctic itineraries) is 200 passengers.
Cruise itinerary program
Starting in 2017, Silver Cloud cruises to Antarctica and Arctic (polar regions) destinations. The new itineraries are part of Silversea Expeditions cruise program, with roundtrip departures from Ushuaia (Argentina). During summer, Silver Cloud cruises in Northern Europe - leaving from ports in Arctic Norway to the Norwegian Fjords and Svalbard Islands.
On polar cruises, the ship's max passenger capacity is reduced from 260 to just 200.
Before joining Silversea Expeditions fleet in 2017, Silver Cloud's itinerary program was based on Caribbean cruises with departures from Fort Lauderdale, Barbados and Puerto Rico. During summer, the ship sailed in Europe (Mediterranean Sea) departing from Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Athens, Istanbul, with Transatlantic repositioning cruise crossings. The ship also used to operate a limited number of South Africa cruise leaving from Cape Town.
Silver Cloud has a total of 151 cabins (all of which Suites, 15 connecting, 2 wheelchair-accessible) in 7 grades. All Silver Cloud suites have ocean views, 75% are Balcony. The six suites’ categories range in size from 240 sq.feet to more than 1,300. The smallest is Vista Suite which doesn’t have a balcony. Next is the Veranda, identical to Vista but with 55-sq.foot balcony with glass door floor-to-ceiling instead of a picture window. The best value is offered by midship Veranda Suites, as they are very well located for a smoother ride. The three Silver Suites provide 541 sq.feet space, with a larger verandah, separate living and dining areas. The 827 sq.feet Owner’s Suite has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a 95-sq.foot verandah. The Royal Suites are two and pile on space with an additional 200 ft2 (19 m2) living space. The largest are the two Grand Suites (stunning ocean views!), with 1,341 sq.feet and three verandahs.
Beds can be configured as a queen or two twin beds, and passengers can even select specific types of pillows from a range of options. All suites feature direct-dial phones, binoculars, safes, iHome alarm clocks, flat-screen TVs with satellite reception and DVD. Even Vista Suites – the smallest ones, have walk-in closets with plenty of room. Silver and higher suites feature CD players. Owner’s, Royal, and Grand Suites provide full-size Jacuzzis and guest powder rooms. Upon arrival, a specially assigned butler will offer a choice of Bvlgari, Neutrogena, or Acqua di Parma bath products.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
MS Silver Cloud cruise ship is a real miracle of high-level service and gourmet dining – both elegant and fun, ideal for couples to enjoy fine food and intimacy. The Silversea Cruises Cloud ship has one of the highest ratios space-to-passenger. The warm crewmembers are able to make each passenger feel at home. Many of the staff have sailed with Silversea for years. The small ship’s size means that your name will be remembered. Another plus is that Silver Cloud fares are all-inclusive. All food, wine, alcohol, gratuities, are included. Additional gratuities are discouraged, but some guests still give them for some exemplary service.
Follows the complete list of Silver Cloud restaurants and food bars.
- The Restaurant (open-seating dining room with top-quality gourmet cuisine; features the most the Mediterranean themed meals, and always available standard menu with daily specials; all three meals are waiter-served and a la carte)
- Le Champagne (20-seat French cuisine speciality restaurant; offers signature dishes by Relais Chateaux; dinner-only; reservations-only)
- La Terrazza (Terrace Cafe; complimentary buffet-style restaurant, offers both indoor seating and an alfresco terrace; wine is complimentary; there is also Afternoon Tea service; La Terrazza transforms each evening between 7:00 and 9:30 pm, into an Italian speciality restaurant, reservations-only, with a la carte menu)
- Pool Bar & Pool Grill (serve ship's pool deck area with fast food and drinks during the day; in the evening, the outdoor area becomes an al fresco dining venue with classic seafood and steakhouse choices, plus vegetarian and healthy selections)
- The Grill (offers gourmet dining under the stars with signature meals including lava-rocks grilled meat, seafood, Mediterranean vegetables, baked potatoes, salad of the day; wines are complimentary, except the premium ones from the Connoisseur’s Wine List; The Grill implements the line’s interactive dining concept “Black Rock Grill Experience”, which allows guests to cook their own meat and seafood).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Silver Cloud onboard activities vary from language lessons and lectures to bridge and dance classes. Evening entertainment includes “The Artists of Silversea” troupe, performing from Beatles to opera. The Bar is the most popular spot, great to dance, too. Remember to try your chance at the tiny casino. Silver Cloud also offers an Internet cafe – 100 minutes online access will cost you $45; 1,000 minutes are $250. The well-stocked library offers books, DVD’s, and newspapers. Silver Cloud offers complimentary transportation in town in select ports, and occasionally gratis shoreside events.
Silver Cloud has two hot tubs and saltwater pool, as well as enough deck space for those who enjoy the sun. Just above the pool deck are the walking track and a gym with elliptical machines, free weights, treadmills, and yoga mats. A variety of fitness classes are offered daily. To pamper, there is a full hair salon, with nail services, nine treatment rooms for rejuvenating fantasies. Try a Swedish or warm stone massage, an anti-ageing facial, or reflexology. Each changing room has a steam bath and sauna.
Additional amenities include a Launderette, Medical centre, complimentary 24-hour Room Service, Internet/WiFi Access.
Follows the complete list of Silver Cloud lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- The Casino (with slot machines and gaming tables; served by The Bar)
- Boutique shops (both offer duty-free shopping: luxury jewellery and watches, brand perfumes, fashion, designer handbags, photo/video accessories, Silversea logo merchandise, special occasion gifts, convenience goods)
- The Bar (lounge with ample comfortable seating; offers live music performances, large dance floor, complimentary cocktails)
- Show Lounge (former Venetian Lounge - ship’s theatre for live music and show productions; the daily enrichment program offers trivia games, dance classes, language lessons, lectures, media presentations)
- Conference Room (hosts group meetings and conferences; it is adjacent to the Card Room and the Internet Cafe)
- The Swimming Pool (with saltwater; heated during cool-weather cruises; the sunbathing area has teak chaise loungers, 2 whirlpools and tennis tables)
- Connoisseur’s Corner (formerly known as Humidor - ship’s smoking lounge furnished with leather armchairs and selling brand cognacs, vintage wines, fine cigars)
- Panorama Lounge (served by its own bar; offers live music and dancing, Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Tea)
- The Library (with audio listening stations and on-demand movies)
- The Spa at Silversea (features treatment rooms, and spa therapies including body wraps, massages and facials; sauna and steam rooms)
- Beauty Salon (provides a full range of services: hairstyling, manicures, pedicures)
- Fitness Centre (offers a treadmill, stationary bike, weight machine, elliptical trainer)
- Power Walking/Jogging Track, Golf Cage, paddle tennis, golf putting green
- The ship has a fleet of 18 Zodiacs (large-capacity inflatable boats) used for landings and shore explorations.
- Photo Studio (starboard on deck 5) is Silver Cloud ship exclusive venue designed via a partnership with Galardi Media Network (Switzerland). The Studio is a workshop room fitted with latest technology equipment - PC and MAC computers, high-resolution printers (free of charge / for creating postcards or frame-ready prints), touch-screen interface. The workshop is led by a professional and provides practice with professional photo equipment - 6x HP Envy 27 computers; 6x iMac 27 computers, 4x Loupedeck consoles (Adobe Lightroom), 2x DNP photo printers, 2x Epson plotters, 3x Samsung 55 screens (4K), 1x Samsung 65 screen (4K). Additionally, are offered 20-min private lessons.
In 2018, Silversea introduced the "My Photo Academy" classes on Antarctica cruises on Silver Cloud. The new classes are part of the company's onboard enrichment program The Academy, and are held at the "Photo Studio". Here passengers have the opportunity to improve their photo skills by learning how to take and edit photos like professionals. Among the covered topics are social media (uploading/sharing/ Facebook-Instagram posting), introduction to photography, software lessons (Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop).
The new digital photography classes are offered both for groups and as private lessons. The Academy program offers various themed workshops for both beginners and professionals.
Silver Cloud - user reviews and comments
Photos of Silver CloudAdd Photo
Silver Cloud ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Silversea Cruises announced it had extended the pause of passenger shipping operations until July 16 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic...May 20, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Passengers sailing aboard Silversea’s superyachts Silver Whisper and Silver Cloud enjoyed a rare moment in the line’s history when the...February 11, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Silversea recently completed its 3rd “Expedition Training Academy” which was this time held with 5 accomplished expedition guides from...November 30, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea introduced a collection of 197 brand new itineraries, opening a pre-sale to the line's Venetian Society members. Departing between...October 6, 2019
- Cruise Industry
For the first time in the history of the cruise line, Silversea passengers recently crossed the Northeast Passage. From August 10 through...September 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea announced its enhanced “All-Inclusive Polar Package”, currently available on all luxury expedition voyages to the polar...September 4, 2019
- Cruise Industry
From today, March 15, 2019, the general sale of the Expedition World Cruise 2021 of Silversea is open. Unlocking a selection of travel...March 15, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea introduced two pioneering World Cruises for 2021, including the first "Expedition World Cruise". The presale for world-cruising...January 31, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Silversea released their new itineraries for 2020-2021, including the inaugural cruise of fleet's newest vessel, Silver Moon. Venetian Society...September 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
In 2018, Silversea is inviting guests to spend the holiday season in all-inclusive luxury as they sail to discover the world’s wonders...August 18, 2018
- show more news
Other Silversea Expeditions cruise ships
Silver Cloud Wiki
Silver Cloud cruise ship's hull was constructed at the yard of Visentini (near Trieste Italy), while the superstructure and final outfitting were done at the T. Marotti shipyard (Genoa, Italy). The ship has a twin-sister - Silver Wind, that entered service in 1995.
Silver Cloud is a luxury cruise ship operated with all-inclusive deals. The ship has one of the best scores in terms of space-to-guest ratios (56,8) and also scores a very good guest-to-crew ratio (1,3). All officers and crew members are European trained.
The ship is at the same age as the owner Silversea company - headquartered in Monaco, and owned by the Lefebvre Family (Rome, Italy). Through the years, the Silversea cruise line succeeded on the tip luxury cruising market and enlarged its fleet with bigger ships.
Silversea's "flight and cruise" package deals (by the "Silver Sky" program) are inclusive of the luxury cruise fare, discount round-trip airfare (Economy Class) and airport-pier-airport transfers.
Silversea's "hotel and cruise" package "Silver Shore Simply Hotel" offers overnight 5-star luxury hotel stays with the option of adding transfers or upgrades. The upgraded cruise and hotel package ("Silver Shore Grande Hotel") offers 1-3-nights landmark hotel stays (or at a boutique property) and is inclusive of private transfers (airport-hotel and hotel-pier).
In August 2016 (during the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro Brazil) the vessel was chartered as hotel ship (listed capacity 296 guests) for the USA's two basketball teams. For the 2016 Olympics' VIPs (organizers, committee members, sponsors, sports federations and other company representatives) was chartered as hotel ship NCL's Norwegian Getaway (capacity 4000 pax).
Silver Cloud refurbishments review
As a top-luxury expedition ship, Silver Cloud’s max passenger capacity was decreased to 260 passengers. When operating on Arctic and Antarctica cruise itineraries, the ship is operated max passenger capacity of only 200.
The hull was ice-strengthened for operations mostly in polar waters. The vessel was fitted with a fleet of 18 Zodiacs (inflatable boats) for close-to-shore explorations. Its expedition team will offer a ratio of 1 team member for a group of 12 Silversea cruise passengers.
Follows the list of deck plan changes made during the ship’s 2012 drydock refurbishment - a 3-weeks refit done in Palermo Sicily.
- (deck 4) The Le Champagne (French restaurant) dining experience was enhanced by a new entrance hall, LED-backlit wine cellar, new flooring, fabrics and seating layout.
- (deck 5) The Bar lounge’s colour palette was changed
- (deck 7 port side) The Owner’s Suite was fitted with a new wet room, featuring a separate from the bathtub rainforest shower.
- (deck 7) The La Terrazza buffet was upgraded with more 2-seat tables, plus new banquettes on its walls.
- (deck 7) The Spa complex and the Beauty Salon were renovated.
- (deck 8) Panorama Lounge received new furniture, carpeting, curtains, renovated dance floor (new wood flooring).
- (deck 8) The Grill (interactive gourmet dinner concept) was introduced, and the pool deck was outfitted with new outdoor furniture. Grill Bar was upgraded to "Hot Rocks" (steakhouse/seafood menu).
- (deck 9) The jogging track received new synthetic turf
- (deck 9) Observation Lounge was added in the place of the Fitness Center, while the Gym was moved to deck 6 (starboard).
- Renovated was the interior decoration in all cabins, public areas and all dining venues.
- All suites were updated with new fabrics for their sofas and chairs, new balcony furniture, carpeting, curtains, headboards, new deluxe mattresses (custom-made exclusively for the Silversea company).
- New Suite category (Medallion Suite) was added.
- All suites with bathtubs were upgraded with rainforest showers (glass-enclosed, with seats).
- The colour palette of the lobby area (deck 5) was changed, along with general renovations and upgrades (new carpeting, new artworks along staircases and in all public areas).
Inaugural Antarctic itineraries 2018
The following table shows ship's Inaugural Antarctica cruise (2018) from Argentina - 10-day roundtrip from Ushuaia. Prices started from ~USD 18500 pp (double occupancy rates).
|Date / Time||Port|
|10 Jan||Departing from Ushuaia, Argentina|
|11-12 Jan||Drake Passage|
|13-14-15-16 Jan||Antarctic Peninsula, Antarctica|
|17 Jan||South Shetland Islands, Antarctica|
|18-19 Jan||Drake Passage|
|20 Jan||Arriving in Ushuaia, Argentina|
Next table shows ship's Inaugural Arctic cruise (2018) from Norway - 12-day from Longyearbyen (Spitsbergen Island, Arctic Norway) to Kristiansund. Prices started from around USD 11900 pp.
|Date / Time||Port|
|25 Jun||Departing from Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Island, Norway|
|26-27-28-29-30 Jun||Svalbard Islands, Norway|
|01 Jul||Bjorkoya Island, Norway|
|02 Jul||Harstad, Hinnoya Island, Norway|
|03 Jul||Tysfjord, Kjopsvik, Norway|
|04 Jul||Norwegian Fjords|
|05 Jul||Vega Archipelago|
|06 Jul||Sunnfjord, Norway|
|06 Jul||Geiranger, Norway|
|07 Jul||Arriving in Kristiansund, Norway|
Expedition World Cruise 2021 Silver Cloud
On Silver Cloud, Silversea introduced the company's first "Expedition World Cruise" (themed as "Uncharted World Tour"). The 167-day itinerary includes 107 ports and destinations in 30 different countries. The cruise starts from Ushuaia (Argentina) on January 30, 2021, and ends in Tromso (Norway) on July 16, 2021. 2-Bedroom Owner’s Suite was initially priced nearly USD 1 million (entire voyage). The itinerary visits most-popular destinations like Antarctica, South Pacific Ocean (Pitcairn, Easter Island, French Polynesia, Bora Bora, Pentecost Island, Kimberley Australia), Asia (Borneo Malaysia), Suez Canal transit, Africa (Egypt, Tunisia), Europe (Greece, Albania, Spain, Normandy France, UK, Iceland, Svalbard Norway, North Cape).
|1||flight from the UK, Santiago hotel, flight Santiago-Ushuaia|
|2||Ushuaia, Argentina (embarkation)|
|9||South Shetland Islands (Antarctica)|
|14||Caleta Tortel, Chile Patagonia|
|16||Chiloe Island (Castro, Chile)|
|17||Puerto Montt, Chile|
|22||Robinson Crusoe Island, Chile|
|23||Alexander Selkirk Island, Chile|
|28-29||Easter Island, Hanga Roa, Chile (overnight)|
|33||Pitcairn Island (Adamstown, UK)|
|36||Hiva Oa Island (Atuona, Marquesas, French Polynesia)|
|37||Fatu Hiva Island (Marquesas, French Polynesia)|
|39||Fakarava Atoll (Tuamotus, French Polynesia)|
|40||Rangiroa Atoll (Tuamotus, French Polynesia)|
|41||Moorea Island (Society Islands, French Polynesia)|
|42||Papeete (Tahiti Island, French Polynesia)|
|43||Bora Bora Island (Society Islands, French Polynesia)|
|45||Rarotonga Island (Cook Islands NZ)|
|46||Aitutaki Island (Cook Islands NZ)|
|47||Palmerston Island (Cook Islands NZ)|
|49-50||Apia, Upolu Island, Samoa (overnight)|
|52||Taveuni Island, Fiji|
|55||Pentecost Island, Vanuatu|
|55||Ambrym Island, Vanuatu|
|56||Champagne Bay (Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu)|
|57||Nendo Island, Solomon Islands|
|58||Santa Ana Island, Solomon Islands|
|60||Rabaul (New Britain Island, Papua New Guinea/PNG)|
|61||Garove Volcano (New Britain Island, PNG)|
|63||Tami Islands, PNG|
|64||Dobu Island, PNG|
|64||Fergusson Island, PNG|
|65||Samarai Island, PNG|
|67||Cairns (Yorkeys Knob, Queensland Australia)|
|69||Thursday Island, Queensland Australia|
|72||Darwin, Queensland Australia|
|73||King George River (Kimberley, Western Australia)|
|74-75||Hunter River (overnight)|
|76||Buccaneer Archipelago, Western Australia|
|78||Pulau Flores Island (Larantuka-Ende, Indonesia)|
|79||Pulau Alor Island (Kalabahi, Indonesia)|
|80||Pulau Kital Island, ndonesia)|
|81||Pulau Anano Island, Indonesia|
|82||Pulau Buton Island (Bau-Bau, Indonesia)|
|83||Kota Palopo, South Sulawesi Indonesia|
|86||Semarang, Java Indonesia|
|91||Krakatoa Island (Anak Krakatau, Indonesia)|
|92||Ujung Kulon NP, Indonesia|
|94||Padang, Bali Indonesia|
|95||Bawemataluwo (Nias Islands), North Sumatra Indonesia|
|97-98||Belawan, Sumatra Indonesia (overnight)|
|102||Galle, Sri Lanka|
|103||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|104-105||Cochin, India (overnight)|
|120||Suez Canal, Egypt|
|122||Rhodes Island, Greece|
|122||Symi Island, Greece|
|123||Naxos Island, Greece|
|123||Folegandros Island (Karavostasis, Greece)|
|126||Itea (Delphi, Greece)|
|126||Katakolon (Olympia, Greece)|
|127||Ksamil (Albania, Butrint NP)|
|130||Porto Empedocle (Agrigento, Sicily Italy)|
|131||Trapani, Sicily Italy|
|132||Cagliari, Sardinia Italy|
|135-136||Cadiz, Spain (overnight)|
|140||La Coruna, Spain|
|142||St Malo, France|
|145-146||London-Greenwich, England (overnight)|
|147||Guernsey Island (St Peter Port, Channel Islands)|
|148||St Mary's Island (Hugh Town, Scilly Isles, England)|
|148||Tresco Island (Scilly Isles, England)|
|149||Pembroke Dock, Wales|
|150||Isle of Iona, Scotland|
|151||Fort William, Scotland|
|152||St Kilda Islands, Scotland|
|154||Heimaey Island, Iceland|
|154||Surtsey Island, Iceland|
|156||Vigur Island, Iceland|
|160||Jan Mayen Island, Norway|
|162-165||Svalbard Islands Norway (overnight)|
|166||Bear Island (Bjornoya, Norway)|
|167||Gjesvaerstappan Islands, Norway|
|167||Skarsvag (Mageroya Island, Norway)|
|169||Gjesvaerstappan Islands, Norway|
|169||Skarsvag, Norway (debarkation, flight to the UK)|
Silver Cloud User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review