Viking Rinda Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Rinda
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH|
|Year of built||2013|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||95 - 190|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Viking Rinda
The Viking Rinda boat cruises on Seine River, departing from Paris, France.
Viking Rinda cruise ship
Longship Rinda offers two Explorer Suites with spectacular 270-degrees views and private wraparound verandas. The seven Veranda Suites have two full rooms, veranda off their living room and French balcony in bedroom. There are also 39 Veranda Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms and 22 French Balcony Staterooms. The Aquavit indoor-outdoor terrace is located at the bow of ship, ideal spot for relax, as well as the Sun Deck with shaded sitting area and 360-degree views. The Observation lounge and bar have floor-to-ceiling glass doors for panoramic views. Viking “green” ships feature solar panels, hybrid energy-efficient engines and organic herb garden. Viking Rinda carries 190 passengers who benefit from the comfortable amenities like flat-panel 40” Sony TVs and in-room refrigerators. Don't forget to try the putting green and the walking track, or have a rest in the library corner. There is also an onboard boutique, laundry service and free wireless internet service shipwide.
Viking Rinda ship
|Year built||2013 (longship)||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||269057419 HE7419 Switzerland|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||190 50 5,000 tons 444 ft (135 m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator Christened by||Neptun Werft (Germany) Viking Cruises Eszter Volner|
Viking Rinda cabinsTypes/Categories (number, location), high to low
Viking Rinda river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Viking cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Viking River Cruises France cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On some Viking Rinda's Seine cruise tours, the line offers round-trip USA airfare discount deals (on select cabins or itineraries/dates). Follows the list of Viking Rinda river cruise itineraries as themes, officially announced by the Viking Cruises line:
- "PARIS and THE HEART OF NORMANDY" are 7-days Seine river cruises from Paris (round-trip). These deals are inclusive of 6 complimentary land tours/excursions.
- Day 2 - half-day long Paris bus tour
- Day 3 - Vernon, short coach travel to Giverny (gardens, Claude Monet farmhouse).
- Day 4 - scenic Normandy river cruise to Rouen (overnight dock)
- Day 5 - full-day long Normandy Beaches tour (WWII-themed, visiting American Military Cemetery, D-Day Museum)
- Day 6 - Les Andelys (Chateau Gaillard castle tour), evening arrival in Conflans (overnight dock)
- Day 7 - Conflans walk tour, with optional tour to Versailles Palace, afternoon Seine cruise to Paris
- Day 8 - disembarkation, with an optional 3-night Paris luxury hotel package.
- Note: "Cruising Only" deals are the 5-day Paris roundtrip itinerary.
Viking Rinda related cruise news
Other Viking Cruises cruise ships
Viking Rinda Itineraries 2016
The below listed Viking Rinda cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.