Viking Egil Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Egil
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH|
|Speed||15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||29 m / 95 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||95 - 190|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Viking Egil
The Viking Egil boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers in Austria, Germany, France, Hungary, Holland and Switzerland.
Viking Egil cruise ship
Discover the loveliness of Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers with a cruise on board the brand new 2016 Viking Egil.
Viking Egil hosts just 190 guests in 95 staterooms. The Egil ship boasts the same design elements as the other Viking Longships, featuring deluxe accommodations, streamlined Scandinavian interiors and exceptional engineering. Choose from 8 classes of staterooms with upscale amenities. Egil Suites provide two full rooms, a private veranda and French balcony, spacious closets, hotel-style beds, and 42-inch flat TVs. Viking Longships feature public spaces all in light, with innovative details such as the Aquavit Terrace at the bow of ship suitable for al-fresco dining and Egil Observation Lounge with its beautiful glass doors, floor-to-ceiling.
Viking Egil ship
|Year built||2016 (longship)||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211686430 DMCA Switzerland|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||190 30 5,000 tons 444 ft (135m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator Christened by||Neptun Werft (Germany) Viking Cruises tba|
Viking Egil cabinsTypes/Categories (number, location), high to low
Our Viking Egil river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Viking cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Viking River Cruises Europe cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On some Viking Egil cruise tours, the line offers round-trip USA airfare discount deals (on select cabins or itineraries/dates). Viking Egil itineraries offer Rhine, Main and Danube River cruises in Europe. The itinerary themes with the list of ports and tours along the Egil's itinerary routes, are as follows:
- "RHINE GETAWAY" are 8-day cruises from Amsterdam to Basel, and the reverse Basel to Amsterdam. The list of visited countries and ports of call includes Holland (Amsterdam, Kinderdijk), France (Strasbourg), Germany (Cologne, Koblenz/Rudesheim, Heidelberg/Speyer, Breisach) and Switzerland (Basel).
- “BAVARIA TO BUDAPEST” are 10-day cruises from Nuremberg to Budapest, and the reverse Budapest to Nuremberg. The list of visited countries and ports of call includes Germany (Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau), Austria (Krems, Vienna) and Hungary (Esztergom, Budapest).
- “GRAND EUROPEAN TOUR” are 15-day cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest, and the reverse Budapest to Amsterdam. This is one of the most popular Viking river cruise itineraries, visiting Hungary (Budapest), Austria (Vienna, Melk), Germany (Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Wertheim, Koblenz, Cologne) and Holland (Kinderdijk, Amsterdam).
- Flights from and to UK are included in Viking cruise fares, as well as all meals, luxury accommodation with river views; house wine, soft drinks and beer with lunch & dinner; excursions at every port; complimentary tea/coffee; in-room infotainment system (with movies on demand); complimentary WiFi and evening entertainment.
The list of cruise itineraries as names includes:
- 7-nights / 8-days RHINE GETAWAY from Basel to Amsterdam
- 7-nights / 8-days RHINE GETAWAY from Amsterdam to Basel
- 14-nights / 15-days Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to Budapest
- 9-nights / 10-days Danube River from Budapest to Nuremberg
- 9-nights / 10-days Danube River from Nuremberg to Budapest
Other Viking Cruises cruise ships
Viking Egil Itineraries 2016
The below listed Viking Egil cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
Viking Egil Itineraries 2017
The below listed Viking Egil cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.