ms La Belle de l'Adriatique Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms La Belle de l'Adriatique
|Year built||2007 / Age : 11|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2995 gt|
|Passengers||99 - 198|
|Decks with cabins||4|
Review of ms La Belle de l'Adriatique
MS La Belle de l'Adriatique ship is a 198-passenger seagoing vessel, that was purpose-built for Mediterranean coastal itineraries. MS La Belle de l’Adriatique cruise ship itinerary program offers Adriatic Sea cruises in Croatia (along Dalmatian Coast) with round-trip departures from Dubrovnik (Croatia).
The ship features a cozy atmosphere with an outdoor terrace and a small lounge on the upper deck. The main panoramic lounge, has a dance floor and bar. It is situated forward on ship's reception deck. The dining room is aft on the main deck. Just like her river cruise cousins, mv La Belle de l'Adriatique boasts with her French heritage, reflected in the unique cuisine, with a choice of international dishes available. Complimentary beer, wine, fruit juice, coffee and water are served with meals.
Two whirlpools are found on the sun deck. Other amenities include a gift shop, elevator, library and nursery. Wi-Fi is available throughout for a fee.
Cabins are spread across the ship's four main decks. The majority of staterooms are twins which can be easily configured as doubles. There are 26 cabins on the upper deck with adjustable twin beds, a smaller cabin with a double bed, 1 single cabin and 1 accessible cabin with double / queen bed. There are 22 rooms with adjustable twin beds on the reception deck, and 4 smaller doubles. 25 adjustable twin-bedded staterooms and a smaller double on ship's main deck and 24 doubles or twins are found on the lower deck.
Upper and reception decks' staterooms feature large windows, and the 2 lower decks' rooms have portholes. No balcony cabins are available on ms La Belle de l'Adriatique. All staterooms are equipped with satellite TV, safes, radios, hair dryers, showers and toilets.
ms La Belle de l'Adriatique wiki
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 99 (all of which riverview, no suites, 1 single, 1 for disabled).
- Restaurants: restaurant
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), pianorama bar, sun deck (deck chairs), French balconies, terrasse, gift shop, elevator, 2 jacuzzis, nursery, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The La Belle de l’Adriatique ship cruises in Adriatic Sea (Dalmatian Coast, Mediterranean Sea region) with round-trip itinerary leaving from ports in Croatia.
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family-owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest river cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.