Viking Kadlin Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Kadlin
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH|
|Year of built||2016|
|Gross Tonnage||5000 gt|
|Passengers||95 - 190|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Viking Kadlin
The Viking Kadlin boat cruises on Seine River, departing from Paris, France.
Viking Kadlin cruise ship
Discover the loveliness of Seine River with a cruise on board the brand new 2016 Viking Kadlin.
Viking Kadlin hosts just 190 guests in 95 staterooms. The Kadlin ship boasts the same design elements as the other Viking Longships, featuring deluxe accommodations, streamlined Scandinavian interiors and exceptional engineering. Choose from 8 classes of staterooms with upscale amenities. Kadlin Suites provide two full rooms, a private veranda and French balcony, spacious closets, hotel-style beds, and 42-inch flat TVs. Viking Longships feature public spaces all in light, with innovative details such as the Aquavit Terrace at the bow of ship suitable for al-fresco dining and Kadlin Observation Lounge with its beautiful glass doors, floor-to-ceiling.
Viking Kadlin ship
|Year built||2016 (longship)||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211686470 DMBW Switzerland|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||190 30 5,000 tons 444 ft (135m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator Christened by||Neptun Werft (Germany) Viking Cruises tba|
Viking Kadlin cabinsTypes/Categories (number, location), high to low
Viking Kadlin river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Viking cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Viking River Cruises France cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On some Viking Kadlin's Seine cruise tours, the line offers round-trip USA airfare discount deals (on select cabins or itineraries/dates). Follows the list of Viking Kadlin river cruise itineraries as themes, officially announced by the Viking Cruises line:
- "PARIS and THE HEART OF NORMANDY" are 7-days Seine river cruises from Paris (round-trip). These deals are inclusive of 6 complimentary land tours/excursions.
- Day 2 - half-day long Paris bus tour
- Day 3 - Vernon, short coach travel to Giverny (gardens, Claude Monet farmhouse).
- Day 4 - scenic Normandy river cruise to Rouen (overnight dock)
- Day 5 - full-day long Normandy Beaches tour (WWII-themed, visiting American Military Cemetery, D-Day Museum)
- Day 6 - Les Andelys (Chateau Gaillard castle tour), evening arrival in Conflans (overnight dock)
- Day 7 - Conflans walk tour, with optional tour to Versailles Palace, afternoon Seine cruise to Paris
- Day 8 - disembarkation, with an optional 3-night Paris luxury hotel package.
- Note: "Cruising Only" deals are the 5-day Paris roundtrip itinerary.
All meals are included in the Viking Cruises fares, as well as luxury accommodation with river views; house wine, soft drinks and beer with lunch & dinner; excursions at every port; complimentary tea and coffee; in-room infotainment system (with movies on demand); complimentary WiFi and evening entertainment.
Other Viking Cruises cruise ships
Viking Kadlin Itineraries 2016
The below listed Viking Kadlin cruise prices on 2016 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.